JJO Band Camp / Madison, WI - July 27th

• JJO Band Camp / Madison, WI - July 27th
    tawnee_2177

All right, I've officially gathered up the courage to post the second ever topic here on this message board. :lol:

Anyway, I know it's over a month away but is anyone else planning on seeing Shinedown at JJO Band Camp in Madison, WI this July? Anybody already have tickets?

I've seen Shinedown before at Beloit Riverfest a few years back, and I'm excited to be seeing them again hopefully! :D

Submitted by tawnee_2177 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

man I've been wanting to see them again since I saw them as the opening for

godsmack/rob zombie

but they haven't showed there faces in California for a while : /

but that performance was all it took to get me hooked

mothernature

Sat, 06/21/2008 - 21:48

I saw Shinedown for the 1st time last year at the Lake County Fairgrounds. Fell in love immediately! Love Us and Them; though I have to admit I am a long time Floyd fan so the title drew me in before the music!

I have tickets to Summerfest in Milwaukee (6/28). I am then leaving on 6/29 and driving to Gulfport, MS (where I was born/raised) and will see them on 7/5 in Biloxi. I also plan to see them when they play Lake County Fairgrounds.

To answer your original question; no I don't plan to see them at the show you mentioned. I am sure it will rock!!!

Needless to say I'm hooked!!

[quote="mothernature"]I saw Shinedown for the 1st time last year at the Lake County Fairgrounds. Fell in love immediately! Love Us and Them; though I have to admit I am a long time Floyd fan so the title drew me in before the music!

I have tickets to Summerfest in Milwaukee (6/28). I am then leaving on 6/29 and driving to Gulfport, MS (where I was born/raised) and will see them on 7/5 in Biloxi. I also plan to see them when they play Lake County Fairgrounds.

To answer your original question; no I don't plan to see them at the show you mentioned. I am sure it will rock!!!

Needless to say I'm hooked!![/quote]

It wasnt my first Shinedown show but I saw them at the Lake County Fairgrounds last year too! AMAZING SHOW! I already have tickets for AugustFest on the 9th and I too will be at Summerest!

It's an awesome SUMMER FOR SHINEDOWN! :D

T~

[quote="lv2rokk"]

T~[/quote]

Haha, agreed.

[quote="tawnee"][quote="lv2rokk"]

T~[/quote]

Haha, agreed.[/quote]

2nd :P

shannonlovessh…

Mon, 06/23/2008 - 18:46

I said this another post but I am so jazzed that I'll say it again - I'm seeing them this Friday in El Paso, TX. The first show I caught of them was two years ago and I've been jonesing ever since!

Hey! I'll be at Band Camp - and both preparties! Can't wait to see Shinedown. Let me know if anyone else is going :)

All right, I've officially gathered up the courage to post the second ever topic here on this message board. :lol:

Anyway, I know it's over a month away but is anyone else planning on seeing Shinedown at JJO Band Camp in Madison, WI this July? Anybody already have tickets?

I've seen Shinedown before at Beloit Riverfest a few years back, and I'm excited to be seeing them again hopefully! :D

comments

Hey! I'll be at Band Camp - and both preparties! Can't wait to see Shinedown. Let me know if anyone else is going :)

I said this another post but I am so jazzed that I'll say it again - I'm seeing them this Friday in El Paso, TX. The first show I caught of them was two years ago and I've been jonesing ever since!

Re: Shinedown Live

[quote="tawnee"][quote="lv2rokk"]

T~[/quote]

Haha, agreed.[/quote]

2nd :P

Re: Shinedown Live

[quote="lv2rokk"]

T~[/quote]

Haha, agreed.

Shinedown Live

[quote="mothernature"]I saw Shinedown for the 1st time last year at the Lake County Fairgrounds. Fell in love immediately! Love Us and Them; though I have to admit I am a long time Floyd fan so the title drew me in before the music!

Needless to say I'm hooked!![/quote]

It wasnt my first Shinedown show but I saw them at the Lake County Fairgrounds last year too! AMAZING SHOW! I already have tickets for AugustFest on the 9th and I too will be at Summerest!

T~

I saw Shinedown for the 1st time last year at the Lake County Fairgrounds. Fell in love immediately! Love Us and Them; though I have to admit I am a long time Floyd fan so the title drew me in before the music!

Needless to say I'm hooked!!

man I've been wanting to see them again since I saw them as the opening for

godsmack/rob zombie

but they haven't showed there faces in California for a while : /

but that performance was all it took to get me hooked