JAX?

• JAX?
    jolynn82

Anybody goin' to see the boys in jacksonville? At planetfest?

Submitted by jolynn82 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

It looks like the same thing but we call it planet fest....it says its on the same day at the same place so i'm guessing yes....but our radio website says that...puddle of mudd, hinder, red jumpsuit apparatus are the ones playing with shinedown...but the jager website said that hinder, trapt, and rev theory are playing...so...? Maybe they are ALL playing...that would be awesome!

Yeah, that's what was confusing me :lol:

If you hear someone with an English accent say 'Hi' as that will be me, probably wandering around not knowing where I am :D

You're goin' by yourself?

I'll be there with my girlfriend, she received an email and casually asked me "Do you want to see Shinedown - In Jacksonville??' :shock:

I have bought tickets but I'm not sure if they'll ship them here or will I pick them up at the venue? I also have no idea where to park either?

I fly back home the following day so it's going to be a great final night :D

So, do you live in Jacksonville?

No i live in a small town west of there. But my best friend lives there. I go there a lot though. Where is home for you? The park is pretty easy to find it's not far off of I-95..but good luck with the parking thing..we are walking from her house. So if you see a blonde, a brunette and a red head walking...looking like they are about to die from exhaustion...have mercy and pick us up! :D BTW the gates open at 11...just in case u didnt know.

Ha ha!! I'll keep an eye out for you :D

I live about 45 minutes south of London but I'll be over in Florida for Halloween to escape the cold for a couple of weeks and now I'll be seeing Shinedown too :D

11am is an early start for us but we'll be there as early as possible :D

Yeah...11 is pretty early for us too....But ya gotta do what ya gotta do! Are yall goin' to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios? Thats some seriously messed up shit right there!! Ugh..I get the heebie jeebies just thinkin' about it! Hope yall make it to jax alright...its gonna be an awesome show. Do u like the other bands too?

We're going to HHN on the 30th, it's my favourite time of the year to visit the parks :D

Yeah, I like most of those bands so it'll be a great day. I went to EDBD in Orlando in May because Shinedown played there and I get the impression that this will be a similar day. The people at Clear Channel Radio have been great too, they weren't really expecting international visitors but have been very helpful.

I'm wondering what time Shinedown will be on? Hopefully second last so we can leave a little early to get back to Orlando.

What is the venue like? Is there some shelter from the sun, we don't really get much heat in the UK in November :wink:

No there's hardly any shade ...so bring your sunscreen! 8) Its onlyabout a 2-2.5 hour drive back to orlando..so thats not too bad!

If it's not raining the weather should be great for and outdoor gig! Warm-ish during the day chilly at sundown

Thanks for the tips :D Could I ask another favour? It looks like we're going to get to Jacksonville on Friday and are looking for somewhere local to stay that is close to the venue and to some nightlife too. Any ideas?

synneraboveall

Sat, 10/04/2008 - 23:39

Man..ya'll got my wheels in my head turning cause I'll be down in FL then...hmmmmm!!!!!

I'll have to get back to ya on that one...I'll check with my friend and let ya know what we come up with!

synner above all, what part of FL are ya goin be in?

synneraboveall

Sat, 10/04/2008 - 23:59

[quote="jolynn"]synner above all, what part of FL are ya goin be in?[/quote]

Mostly Orlando...but I got friends in Tally and JAX that I wanna visit when I come down

Here are a list of hotels that are within a few miles of the park, with addresses so you can google them if you want.

Hyatt Regency Jacksonville
225 E Coastline DrJacksonville, FL 32202 1.1 miles from arena

Omni Jacksonville Hotel
245 Water Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202
(904) 355-6664- 1.5 miles away

Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-95 Central
1331 Prudential DriveJacksonville, FL 32207 - 2 miles

And it shouldn't be too hard find a nite club around the area. Hope this helps a little.

I'm actually from about an hour outside of tally! Right smack in between Tally and panama city actually

Many thanks again Jolynn, I'm checking them out now :D

Ok, not long now!! I'm heading up to Jacksonville tomorrow for the show on Saturday.

Does anyone know what time Shinedown are on and can you take decent cameras into the venue?

YAY!!!! I have no idea what time the concert even starts!!! I just know the gates open at 11. Hopefully they wont make us wait too long. I think Shinedown plays 2nd to last...but i'm really not sure. I have idea if you can take a camera or not... sorry i havent been much help :)

Thanks anyway. Their website is useless so I'm going to chance it and bring the camera with me and play the ignorant foreigner card :wink:

See you there and enjoy the show :D

Anybody goin' to see the boys in jacksonville? At planetfest?

comments

Thanks anyway. Their website is useless so I'm going to chance it and bring the camera with me and play the ignorant foreigner card :wink:

See you there and enjoy the show :D

YAY!!!! I have no idea what time the concert even starts!!! I just know the gates open at 11. Hopefully they wont make us wait too long. I think Shinedown plays 2nd to last...but i'm really not sure. I have idea if you can take a camera or not... sorry i havent been much help :)

Ok, not long now!! I'm heading up to Jacksonville tomorrow for the show on Saturday.

Does anyone know what time Shinedown are on and can you take decent cameras into the venue?

Many thanks again Jolynn, I'm checking them out now :D

I'm actually from about an hour outside of tally! Right smack in between Tally and panama city actually

Here are a list of hotels that are within a few miles of the park, with addresses so you can google them if you want.

Hyatt Regency Jacksonville
225 E Coastline DrJacksonville, FL 32202 1.1 miles from arena

Omni Jacksonville Hotel
245 Water Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202
(904) 355-6664- 1.5 miles away

Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-95 Central
1331 Prudential DriveJacksonville, FL 32207 - 2 miles

And it shouldn't be too hard find a nite club around the area. Hope this helps a little.

[quote="jolynn"]synner above all, what part of FL are ya goin be in?[/quote]

Mostly Orlando...but I got friends in Tally and JAX that I wanna visit when I come down

synner above all, what part of FL are ya goin be in?

I'll have to get back to ya on that one...I'll check with my friend and let ya know what we come up with!

Man..ya'll got my wheels in my head turning cause I'll be down in FL then...hmmmmm!!!!!

Thanks for the tips :D Could I ask another favour? It looks like we're going to get to Jacksonville on Friday and are looking for somewhere local to stay that is close to the venue and to some nightlife too. Any ideas?

If it's not raining the weather should be great for and outdoor gig! Warm-ish during the day chilly at sundown

No there's hardly any shade ...so bring your sunscreen! 8) Its onlyabout a 2-2.5 hour drive back to orlando..so thats not too bad!

We're going to HHN on the 30th, it's my favourite time of the year to visit the parks :D

Yeah, I like most of those bands so it'll be a great day. I went to EDBD in Orlando in May because Shinedown played there and I get the impression that this will be a similar day. The people at Clear Channel Radio have been great too, they weren't really expecting international visitors but have been very helpful.

I'm wondering what time Shinedown will be on? Hopefully second last so we can leave a little early to get back to Orlando.

What is the venue like? Is there some shelter from the sun, we don't really get much heat in the UK in November :wink:

Yeah...11 is pretty early for us too....But ya gotta do what ya gotta do! Are yall goin' to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios? Thats some seriously messed up shit right there!! Ugh..I get the heebie jeebies just thinkin' about it! Hope yall make it to jax alright...its gonna be an awesome show. Do u like the other bands too?

Ha ha!! I'll keep an eye out for you :D

I live about 45 minutes south of London but I'll be over in Florida for Halloween to escape the cold for a couple of weeks and now I'll be seeing Shinedown too :D

11am is an early start for us but we'll be there as early as possible :D

No i live in a small town west of there. But my best friend lives there. I go there a lot though. Where is home for you? The park is pretty easy to find it's not far off of I-95..but good luck with the parking thing..we are walking from her house. So if you see a blonde, a brunette and a red head walking...looking like they are about to die from exhaustion...have mercy and pick us up! :D BTW the gates open at 11...just in case u didnt know.

I'll be there with my girlfriend, she received an email and casually asked me "Do you want to see Shinedown - In Jacksonville??' :shock:

I have bought tickets but I'm not sure if they'll ship them here or will I pick them up at the venue? I also have no idea where to park either?

I fly back home the following day so it's going to be a great final night :D

So, do you live in Jacksonville?

You're goin' by yourself?

Yeah, that's what was confusing me :lol:

If you hear someone with an English accent say 'Hi' as that will be me, probably wandering around not knowing where I am :D

It looks like the same thing but we call it planet fest....it says its on the same day at the same place so i'm guessing yes....but our radio website says that...puddle of mudd, hinder, red jumpsuit apparatus are the ones playing with shinedown...but the jager website said that hinder, trapt, and rev theory are playing...so...? Maybe they are ALL playing...that would be awesome!

Is this the Jagermeister date on November 8th?

http://www.jagermeistermusictour.com/core/tour_dates.cfm

If so, I'll be in Orlando on vacation but I'll be driving up to see the boys that night :D I've never been to Jacksonville before, so I'll make a day of it :D