JASTER SIGHTINGS!!!!!!!!!!

• JASTER SIGHTINGS!!!!!!!!!!
    tesser10

Jaster has been known to HIJACK Ladydivine's account!!!!!!!!!

It's me Jaster!!!!!!!!!
    Check Lady's Posts cause it might be me!!!!!

:P :P :P

Submitted by tesser10 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Hey Jaster, good to see you back here. :) How are you doing?

Never mind that - when can we get back to the cyber sex, Jaster?? It's been a long cold spell of.... NOTHING... out here! Everyone's way too polite, or female, for me to get my kicks with!

[quote="mad_mama"]Never mind that - when can we get back to the cyber sex, Jaster?? It's been a long cold spell of.... NOTHING... out here! Everyone's way too polite, or female, for me to get my kicks with![/quote]

I can't hijack Ladydivien's and Cyber that's just wrong!!!!

Hm. I see what you mean. It would look pretty lesbo for sure... and I don't swing that way. Though, there are a handful of cuties I WOULD go gay for, like Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil!

destiny453

Mon, 08/17/2009 - 18:24

Hmmm you could ahve a point there :) Hehe Hey Jaster...good to see you back :)

Well..as much as I love my female Shiney family..I'll stick to the ones that have muscles and grow facial hair....they're so much more fun to play with! LOL! See I told you all Jaster is as bad ass as ever! :wink: I'll make sure you know who it is..so you don't hit on the wrong one!

dalamar_2

Wed, 08/19/2009 - 16:11

rofl!

Heya mano / chika.

I think it's a close encouners of the lost kind, seeing you BOTH online.

/ wave

[quote="dalamar"]rofl!

Heya mano / chika.

/ wave[/quote]

Yep..like the whole Victor/Victoria thing..LOL!

destiny453

Thu, 08/20/2009 - 18:39

Dalamar...where you been dude? :?

Jaster has been known to HIJACK Ladydivine's account!!!!!!!!!

It's me Jaster!!!!!!!!!
Check Lady's Posts cause it might be me!!!!!

comments

Dalamar...where you been dude? :?

[quote="dalamar"]rofl!

Heya mano / chika.

/ wave[/quote]

Yep..like the whole Victor/Victoria thing..LOL!

rofl!

Heya mano / chika.

/ wave

Well..as much as I love my female Shiney family..I'll stick to the ones that have muscles and grow facial hair....they're so much more fun to play with! LOL! See I told you all Jaster is as bad ass as ever! :wink: I'll make sure you know who it is..so you don't hit on the wrong one!

Hmmm you could ahve a point there :) Hehe Hey Jaster...good to see you back :)

Hm. I see what you mean. It would look pretty lesbo for sure... and I don't swing that way. Though, there are a handful of cuties I WOULD go gay for, like Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil!

[quote="mad_mama"]Never mind that - when can we get back to the cyber sex, Jaster?? It's been a long cold spell of.... NOTHING... out here! Everyone's way too polite, or female, for me to get my kicks with![/quote]

I can't hijack Ladydivien's and Cyber that's just wrong!!!!

Never mind that - when can we get back to the cyber sex, Jaster?? It's been a long cold spell of.... NOTHING... out here! Everyone's way too polite, or female, for me to get my kicks with!

Hey Jaster, good to see you back here. :) How are you doing?