Jaster?

• Jaster?
    Mad_Mama

Is Jaster gone? Did he bail on the re-up cost? Just when I was starting to have cyber sex with him... Poop!!

Submitted by Mad_Mama on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Thu, 06/25/2009 - 20:21

Haha...mad_mama you really are mad! :)

willdabeastfraz

Thu, 06/25/2009 - 20:42

you know... i was going to ask a similar question.... he has not posted in a while it would seem...
i miss him already... :cry:
lol :)

*sniffles*

destiny453

Fri, 06/26/2009 - 00:55

maybe he didnt renew his membership yet?

dalamar_2

Fri, 06/26/2009 - 09:03

He posted he was in training this week.

He's not renewing his membership. :( I'm sure he would like me to extend a hello, and send his regards. I told him I would keep him up to date on what goes on with our Shinedown family.

destiny453

Fri, 06/26/2009 - 12:18

oh thats too bad! He was a funny guy. Thanks for that lady. :)

[quote="destiny453"]oh thats too bad! He was a funny guy. Thanks for that lady. :)[/quote]

I'll tell him...Maybe he'll change his mind..we'll see.

destiny453

Fri, 06/26/2009 - 12:30

yeah tell him we miss him! :)

Will do.

destiny453

Fri, 06/26/2009 - 16:19

d_eicholz

Sun, 06/28/2009 - 02:10

damn... no jaster anymore???? i vote we all chip in $5 to pay his membership fee so we can have him back!!!

destiny453

Sun, 06/28/2009 - 02:12

i will pay that! :) jaster is worth it!

dalamar_2

Sun, 06/28/2009 - 03:14

[quote="d_eicholz"]damn... no jaster anymore???? i vote we all chip in $5 to pay his membership fee so we can have him back!!![/quote]

*ALL chip in for 5 $*

Seriously, they charge us MORE than 5$ to be here while they do NOTHING?

to Admin: We already "paid" to be here. We purchased countless of albums, tickets, swag and whatnot and even got to buy a record that was more expensive than it's white counterpart. all for what? A t*shirt I never even got 8 months after joining in? That's laughable...

Morning all..or evening depending on where you live. Don't know how many of you have gotten in touch with Jaster, but he asked me to pass on a hello and that he misses you all. Still his Jaster self with the wise cracks and busting ways! :D

Just wanted to pass it on! Hope you're all having a great day! I keep missing everyone!

destiny453

Mon, 07/20/2009 - 09:08

Thanks :) Could you pm me again with his facebook name? I deleted the message by an accident! Ooopps....jope you are well :)

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been slacking off on my posts...only have time lately to read and run....been busy with my girls, and going to other concerts...those of you on Facebook I'm sure have seen! I'm addicted! LOL

I also wanted to pass on a message from Jaster....he wanted to send his regards to all of you and let you know he thinks about you all. We got to hang out a few times, and I can tell you this....he is one of the coolest dudes you will ever meet! 8) He lives up to his image, and then some! Also, I wanted to ask this Shinedown family to keep him and his family in your thoughts at this time, as the anniversary of 9/11 comes upon us. I know for a lot of people it's just a memory, but for a lot of us here, it's a nightmare that gets replayed every year. So if you could..just keep a positive thought or vibe going his way.

What has everyone been up to??? If you get a chance, post it here.

Hope you are all having a great day, and I get to catch you on here.
:D

destiny453

Fri, 08/14/2009 - 12:42

Hey Lady...even although I'm so far...I have been thinking alot of 9/11 recently...don't know why?! But yeah I speak to Jaster or Jeff as we know him on Facebook...thanks for the update, hope you and family is well....missed you on here! :) Cya on Facebook! Lol. x

I know..it's a hard time for so many now..it didn't just effect us, it effects everyone. I really just wanted to relay the message of a hello to any that haven't gotten to him on facebook.

destiny453

Sun, 08/16/2009 - 12:06

Yeah that's true, there have been a few terrorist attacks on us in Scotland too, most recently Glasgow Airport in 2007, big scandal here just now that one of the doctors thought to be involved got off with it....and the Lockerbie bomber of 1988 has cancer and may be allowed out on compassionate leave! :(

[quote="destiny453"]Yeah that's true, there have been a few terrorist attacks on us in Scotland too, most recently Glasgow Airport in 2007, big scandal here just now that one of the doctors thought to be involved got off with it....and the Lockerbie bomber of 1988 has cancer and may be allowed out on compassionate leave! :([/quote]

I have a friend that lost her husband in the Lockerbie incident..it was horrible! :cry:

destiny453

Mon, 08/17/2009 - 07:32

I swear I live 30 miles away from that town, I was only like 2 months old when it happened though! Oh that's a shame, sorry to hear that about your friend! Well he may be getting out of prison on 'compassionate' leave as he is dying of incurable prostate cancer!

[quote="destiny453"]I swear I live 30 miles away from that town, I was only like 2 months old when it happened though! Oh that's a shame, sorry to hear that about your friend! Well he may be getting out of prison on 'compassionate' leave as he is dying of incurable prostate cancer![/quote]

That's where he should die! In jail!

They don't realize or care about the aftermath of their actions! Sick people!

You see it on the faces of people like Jaster...you're never the same. You may get better, but never completely. I just keep them in my prayers.

destiny453

Mon, 08/17/2009 - 10:22

Too true! But I have read somewhere that some of the victims families don't actually believe it was him that done it?! Well I don't think he should be let out, now that he is dying what has he got to lose??...Somehwere else could be the next victim!

Hello hello hello,

It's Jaster I hijacked Lady's Shiney account!!!

What's going on!
I'm getting ready to do services in NYC again for my brother and his co workers on 9/11. I hope you all will keep me in your prayers.
I have had the chance to hang with LadyDivine and she is a great person and a good friend. I mad her come out to a Fire Dept. Wetdown with her girls. I guess she can tell you all about it!

I miss all you guys but I just don't have the time or money to be here like I used to.

Also on a better note I'm dealing with a few doctors to get some problems aligned so that I may get back in to competing in powerlifting again.
See you guys around when you see this name you'll have to ask is it the Lady or the jaster!!!! :P :P

Hey Jaster we miss you too on these boards, it's just not the same.

You're in my thoughts and prayers. It's a tough time for everyone who has lost loved ones on 9/11.

destiny453

Mon, 08/17/2009 - 18:27

Hey Jaster! Glad to hear you are doing well, I need to catch you on Facebook sometime! :)

We miss you and keep you in our prayers :) Glad to hear you are gonna be building on those muscles :) :)

Speak to ya soon I hope.

[quote="ladydivine10"]Hello hello hello,

What's going on!
I'm getting ready to do services in NYC again for my brother and his co workers on 9/11. I hope you all will keep me in your prayers.
I have had the chance to hang with LadyDivine and she is a great person and a good friend. I mad her come out to a Fire Dept. Wetdown with her girls. I guess she can tell you all about it!

I miss all you guys but I just don't have the time or money to be here like I used to.

Also on a better note I'm dealing with a few doctors to get some problems aligned so that I may get back in to competing in powerlifting again.
See you guys around when you see this name you'll have to ask is it the Lady or the jaster!!!! :P :P[/quote]

Ok...the real ladydivine in the house..we had a blast at the wetdown....saw Jaster puffing away on his cigar..he's hard to miss! *YOWZA*! Don't let him fool ya...he still rocks the muscles! My girls thought it was one of the coolest things they did all summer!

Anyone see Jaster here recently??

destiny453

Sun, 08/30/2009 - 07:01

No, i don't think so...unless you are Jaster? 8)

Is Jaster gone? Did he bail on the re-up cost? Just when I was starting to have cyber sex with him... Poop!!

comments

Oh sorry to here that Jaster :( Hope you got my birthday wish on FB :D Keep working on those ever growing muscles :wink:

[quote="ladydivine10"]Hey guys Jaster Here.
I will tell you when it's me so you do mix us up.

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes.
Just so you I had a Doctor appt. a week before my birthday and it went like this......
DOCTOR "Happpy Birthday, You got Diabetes" So I got to deal with that along with all the other crap. But Please don't worry or feel sorry for me I am much too strong to let this bring me down. (Ask Ladydivine She'll tell ya I'm bulit like a BULL) So other then me going away later in the week to charge up for my hike into NYC for 9/11. All is well.
And Guys Ladydivine is one gread lady she's a good frined and her hubby is lucky to have her!
See ya! :lol:[/quote]

oh man diabetes, that sucks.

You'll be in my thoughts next week, when you're in NYC.

Hey..it's Lady this time..he'll be fine..he's a smart dude, and he takes care of himself.

Thanks Jaster..you're the best! :)

[quote="ladydivine10"]Hey guys Jaster Here.

Just so you I had a Doctor appt. a week before my birthday and it went like this......
DOCTOR "Happpy Birthday, You got Diabetes" So I got to deal with that alogn with all the other crap. But Please don't worry or feel sorry for me I am much too strong to let this bring me down. (Ask Ladydivine She'll tell ya I'm bulit like a BUL) So other then me going away later in the week to charge up for my hike into NYC for 9/11. All is well.
And Guy Ladydivine is one gread lady she's a good frined and her hubby is lucky to have her!
See ya! :lol:[/quote]I concur!

Aw, that sucks, Jaster... My hubby got hit with that one too - happy birthday in January, and yes - here's your diabetes!

But, you know, it ain't a death sentence, but it's no fun. Be good - you can manage - better drugs all the time!

Love ya!
M_M

Hey guys Jaster Here.

DOCTOR "Happpy Birthday, You got Diabetes" So I got to deal with that along with all the other crap. But Please don't worry or feel sorry for me I am much too strong to let this bring me down. (Ask Ladydivine She'll tell ya I'm bulit like a BULL) So other then me going away later in the week to charge up for my hike into NYC for 9/11. All is well.
And Guys Ladydivine is one gread lady she's a good frined and her hubby is lucky to have her!
See ya! :lol:

I remembered to FB him LadyD :) I'm getting better! Lol

Happy Jaster Day!

Thank you...I'm not good at remembering things :oops:

[quote="destiny453"]I will FB him a happy birthday....but just incase i forget tell him for me :D[/quote]

You got it! 8) I got to see him about a week ago..he always asks about everyone. He's doing really good considering the stuff he's been through. I'm proud of how he's kept it together.

I will FB him a happy birthday....but just incase i forget tell him for me :D

[quote="lorilee"]Tell him Happy Birthday from everybody!! :D[/quote]

Will do...I'll tell him to pop on. 8)

Tell him Happy Birthday from everybody!! :D

[quote="lorilee"][quote="d_eicholz"]damn... no jaster anymore???? i vote we all chip in $5 to pay his membership fee so we can have him back!!![/quote]Sound's like another fund raiser??!![/quote]

It's ok..we can share my account!

[quote="d_eicholz"]damn... no jaster anymore???? i vote we all chip in $5 to pay his membership fee so we can have him back!!![/quote]Sound's like another fund raiser??!!

[quote="destiny453"]No, i don't think so...unless you are Jaster? 8)[/quote]

Nope it's me Lady, he hasn't hijacked my account today.....It's Jaster's birthday tomorrow. :D

No, i don't think so...unless you are Jaster? 8)

Anyone see Jaster here recently??

[quote="ladydivine10"]Hello hello hello,

What's going on!

See you guys around when you see this name you'll have to ask is it the Lady or the jaster!!!! :P :P[/quote]

Ok...the real ladydivine in the house..we had a blast at the wetdown....saw Jaster puffing away on his cigar..he's hard to miss! *YOWZA*! Don't let him fool ya...he still rocks the muscles! My girls thought it was one of the coolest things they did all summer!

Hey Jaster! Glad to hear you are doing well, I need to catch you on Facebook sometime! :)

We miss you and keep you in our prayers :) Glad to hear you are gonna be building on those muscles :) :)

Speak to ya soon I hope.

Hey Jaster we miss you too on these boards, it's just not the same.

You're in my thoughts and prayers. It's a tough time for everyone who has lost loved ones on 9/11.

Hello hello hello,

What's going on!

See you guys around when you see this name you'll have to ask is it the Lady or the jaster!!!! :P :P

Too true! But I have read somewhere that some of the victims families don't actually believe it was him that done it?! Well I don't think he should be let out, now that he is dying what has he got to lose??...Somehwere else could be the next victim!

[quote="destiny453"]I swear I live 30 miles away from that town, I was only like 2 months old when it happened though! Oh that's a shame, sorry to hear that about your friend! Well he may be getting out of prison on 'compassionate' leave as he is dying of incurable prostate cancer![/quote]

That's where he should die! In jail!

They don't realize or care about the aftermath of their actions! Sick people!

You see it on the faces of people like Jaster...you're never the same. You may get better, but never completely. I just keep them in my prayers.

I swear I live 30 miles away from that town, I was only like 2 months old when it happened though! Oh that's a shame, sorry to hear that about your friend! Well he may be getting out of prison on 'compassionate' leave as he is dying of incurable prostate cancer!

[quote="destiny453"]Yeah that's true, there have been a few terrorist attacks on us in Scotland too, most recently Glasgow Airport in 2007, big scandal here just now that one of the doctors thought to be involved got off with it....and the Lockerbie bomber of 1988 has cancer and may be allowed out on compassionate leave! :([/quote]

I have a friend that lost her husband in the Lockerbie incident..it was horrible! :cry:

Yeah that's true, there have been a few terrorist attacks on us in Scotland too, most recently Glasgow Airport in 2007, big scandal here just now that one of the doctors thought to be involved got off with it....and the Lockerbie bomber of 1988 has cancer and may be allowed out on compassionate leave! :(

I know..it's a hard time for so many now..it didn't just effect us, it effects everyone. I really just wanted to relay the message of a hello to any that haven't gotten to him on facebook.

Hey Lady...even although I'm so far...I have been thinking alot of 9/11 recently...don't know why?! But yeah I speak to Jaster or Jeff as we know him on Facebook...thanks for the update, hope you and family is well....missed you on here! :) Cya on Facebook! Lol. x

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been slacking off on my posts...only have time lately to read and run....been busy with my girls, and going to other concerts...those of you on Facebook I'm sure have seen! I'm addicted! LOL

I also wanted to pass on a message from Jaster....he wanted to send his regards to all of you and let you know he thinks about you all. We got to hang out a few times, and I can tell you this....he is one of the coolest dudes you will ever meet! 8) He lives up to his image, and then some! Also, I wanted to ask this Shinedown family to keep him and his family in your thoughts at this time, as the anniversary of 9/11 comes upon us. I know for a lot of people it's just a memory, but for a lot of us here, it's a nightmare that gets replayed every year. So if you could..just keep a positive thought or vibe going his way.

What has everyone been up to??? If you get a chance, post it here.

Hope you are all having a great day, and I get to catch you on here.
:D

Thanks :) Could you pm me again with his facebook name? I deleted the message by an accident! Ooopps....jope you are well :)

Morning all..or evening depending on where you live. Don't know how many of you have gotten in touch with Jaster, but he asked me to pass on a hello and that he misses you all. Still his Jaster self with the wise cracks and busting ways! :D

Just wanted to pass it on! Hope you're all having a great day! I keep missing everyone!

[quote="d_eicholz"]damn... no jaster anymore???? i vote we all chip in $5 to pay his membership fee so we can have him back!!![/quote]

*ALL chip in for 5 $*

Seriously, they charge us MORE than 5$ to be here while they do NOTHING?

to Admin: We already "paid" to be here. We purchased countless of albums, tickets, swag and whatnot and even got to buy a record that was more expensive than it's white counterpart. all for what? A t*shirt I never even got 8 months after joining in? That's laughable...

i will pay that! :) jaster is worth it!

damn... no jaster anymore???? i vote we all chip in $5 to pay his membership fee so we can have him back!!!

Will do.

yeah tell him we miss him! :)

[quote="destiny453"]oh thats too bad! He was a funny guy. Thanks for that lady. :)[/quote]

I'll tell him...Maybe he'll change his mind..we'll see.

oh thats too bad! He was a funny guy. Thanks for that lady. :)

He's not renewing his membership. :( I'm sure he would like me to extend a hello, and send his regards. I told him I would keep him up to date on what goes on with our Shinedown family.

He posted he was in training this week.

maybe he didnt renew his membership yet?

*sniffles*

you know... i was going to ask a similar question.... he has not posted in a while it would seem...
i miss him already... :cry:
lol :)

Haha...mad_mama you really are mad! :)