Jasin Todd

• Jasin Todd
    ShinedownPete

Ok i saw on Zach face book saying Todd was saying he was going to hurt him.

He now erased it but i was like wow what an ass for still trying to be a pain in the bands ass.

I just think for me Zach fits Shinedown perfect and will just get better with each show.
    I saw both players in the band and crazy to think someone allowed themselves to lose it all and now to make crazy threats to the guys in the band. Shinedown is so much about postive energy and words of growth and strength to me.

No one is perfect in this world but we don't need to cling on or make yourself stupid because you allowed yourself to be removed by your actions.

I am not sure anyone else saw it.

I wrote him on face book and in surprise he wrote me back thanking me for the support.

Submitted by ShinedownPete on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 21:24

wow that is crazy. i hadn't heard anything about jasin for quite a while. if he is making threats that is just something wrong to be doing especially to zach who has done nothing wrong. i'm glad he wrote you back and thanked you for that support.

ShinedownPete

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 21:38

Yeah i have not heard anything from him in awhile.
I know he was playing in a band don't know the name.

I know he did some crazy stuff when he left but you would think after all this time you forget it.

Maybe he sees how big there are getting and is hating it and taking it out on Zach..

In the end he turns fans off who might have allowed themselves to like what ever project he was in.

For me i am like i won't waste my time now if was in a band.

Just hope it is all talk and no BS because in this world nowadays crazy things happen.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 21:44

i hadn't heard that he had started another project. i wish him luck if he is another project. but even if he is mad about how big shinedown is getting he ain't part of the band any more. he's gotta grow up and accept that. i hope nothing comes of this and that the guys are safe at all times.

Yeah Plizano, I saw that too. Bummer,huh? I don't know if putting it on FaceBook was such a wise decision though. :(

I saw Zach's post about what Jasin said and was surprised to see it was happening all over again. Sad day for all involved.

I have seen both and I much prefer Zach's style in comparison. So much talent and a great personality too.

dalamar_2

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 23:05

I understand the shock and incomprehension inherent to the events cited herein, however, perhaps it'd be best to consider a slight detail that may yet tell a much, much different story.

[i]He removed the post.[/i]

That may feel petty and insignificant, and perhaps too late in the eyes of those that read the said post, but....

I'd wager all my money on the fact that Justin's emotionally unstable at his erratic professional ventures since leaving SD, that he reacted just as violently at the wrong target and guilt over realization of the wrong pushed him to remove said comments.

Without condoning, and certainly without condemning, there is room in my mind for moving on and forgetting this momentary lapse of reason...

ShinedownPete

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 23:15

Zach was the one who removed his post.

I think Zach being a human was pissed off and wanted to say something to let his anger out and he poseted it on facebook.
I have done this as well and been like oh shit let me remove it.

So i think he made his point and decided it was best to remove it.

I just think the band has been through enough drama they don't need any more from someone who maybe unstable.

It's ok to wish him well as a person and hope he get's better but now he has allowed the bridge to be burned that maybe one day could have been crossed in my eyes.

dalamar_2

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 23:19

Agreed.

Didn't understand the story that way.

I have no clue about the band's drama, and, to some extent, I don't care much for it.

I see a bunch of young, talented men that could do without people meddling with their self-confidence.

Indeed, if some frustrated ex-SD vents off publicly, perhaps indeed it is best Zach acted (or those in charge of Zach's Facebook page) accordingly.

destiny453

Fri, 09/25/2009 - 02:51

Wow! I just saw that aswell, there is no need for stuff like that, thats great that he wrote back to you plizano :) People are just getting jealous of their success now!

Well, life is full of choices. We have to eat the fruit of what we choose, that mos def goes for Jasin. Really sad though. I hate to see anyone try to steal the joy from these guys and their success, they work so hard for it.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 09/25/2009 - 09:21

they definately work hard for their success. with their nonstop touring and their relentless efforts to give everyone that comes out to see them an amazing rock show. i don't think any one should take anything away from them. i hope that jasin realized the error of his ways and retracted his statement.

destiny453

Fri, 09/25/2009 - 14:39

Yeah, the non stop touring is crazy, they work so so hard at promoting themselves I'm just glad it is finally paying off for them :D

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 09/25/2009 - 17:03

me too.

showtime17

Mon, 09/28/2009 - 19:18

what exactly did Jasin say?

xshinedownfreakx

Sat, 10/03/2009 - 19:30

[quote="plizano"]Ok i saw on Zach face book saying Todd was saying he was going to hurt him.

He now erased it but i was like wow what an ass for still trying to be a pain in the bands ass.

I just think for me Zach fits Shinedown perfect and will just get better with each show.
I saw both players in the band and crazy to think someone allowed themselves to lose it all and now to make crazy threats to the guys in the band. Shinedown is so much about postive energy and words of growth and strength to me.

No one is perfect in this world but we don't need to cling on or make yourself stupid because you allowed yourself to be removed by your actions.

I wrote him on face book and in surprise he wrote me back thanking me for the support.[/quote]i didnt see tht. i didnt think tht he hated zach. i thought tht they were still friends with the band

fistfullofflowers

Sat, 10/17/2009 - 19:54

hey plizano, what did Zach say back to you?? something like "dont worry about it" is my guess. i remember seeing that right when he posted it. at first i didnt understand it.. i've been thinking about it a lot..

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 10/18/2009 - 11:52

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]hey plizano, what did Zach say back to you?? something like "dont worry about it" is my guess. i remember seeing that right when he posted it. at first i didnt understand it.. i've been thinking about it a lot..[/quote]i dont really get it either! :)

can't see them, you gotta be friends with Jasin, wich i'm not.
What do they say?

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 11/01/2009 - 20:29

[quote="raymond"]Interesting stuff... The closest thing I can think to offer is if you look in Jasin's photos on FB, the one's with Zach in... the comments to them are interesting. :P Go see![/quote][color=darkblue]omg i wanna go see to but i am also not friends with jasin! r u?[/color]

Ok i saw on Zach face book saying Todd was saying he was going to hurt him.

I wrote him on face book and in surprise he wrote me back thanking me for the support.

comments

[quote="raymond"]Interesting stuff... The closest thing I can think to offer is if you look in Jasin's photos on FB, the one's with Zach in... the comments to them are interesting. :P Go see![/quote][color=darkblue]omg i wanna go see to but i am also not friends with jasin! r u?[/color]

can't see them, you gotta be friends with Jasin, wich i'm not.
What do they say?

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]hey plizano, what did Zach say back to you?? something like "dont worry about it" is my guess. i remember seeing that right when he posted it. at first i didnt understand it.. i've been thinking about it a lot..[/quote]i dont really get it either! :)

hey plizano, what did Zach say back to you?? something like "dont worry about it" is my guess. i remember seeing that right when he posted it. at first i didnt understand it.. i've been thinking about it a lot..

Re: Jasin Todd

[quote="plizano"]Ok i saw on Zach face book saying Todd was saying he was going to hurt him.

I wrote him on face book and in surprise he wrote me back thanking me for the support.[/quote]i didnt see tht. i didnt think tht he hated zach. i thought tht they were still friends with the band

what exactly did Jasin say?

me too.

Yeah, the non stop touring is crazy, they work so so hard at promoting themselves I'm just glad it is finally paying off for them :D

they definately work hard for their success. with their nonstop touring and their relentless efforts to give everyone that comes out to see them an amazing rock show. i don't think any one should take anything away from them. i hope that jasin realized the error of his ways and retracted his statement.

Well, life is full of choices. We have to eat the fruit of what we choose, that mos def goes for Jasin. Really sad though. I hate to see anyone try to steal the joy from these guys and their success, they work so hard for it.

Wow! I just saw that aswell, there is no need for stuff like that, thats great that he wrote back to you plizano :) People are just getting jealous of their success now!

Agreed.

Didn't understand the story that way.

I have no clue about the band's drama, and, to some extent, I don't care much for it.

I see a bunch of young, talented men that could do without people meddling with their self-confidence.

Indeed, if some frustrated ex-SD vents off publicly, perhaps indeed it is best Zach acted (or those in charge of Zach's Facebook page) accordingly.

Zach was the one who removed his post.

I think Zach being a human was pissed off and wanted to say something to let his anger out and he poseted it on facebook.
I have done this as well and been like oh shit let me remove it.

So i think he made his point and decided it was best to remove it.

I just think the band has been through enough drama they don't need any more from someone who maybe unstable.

It's ok to wish him well as a person and hope he get's better but now he has allowed the bridge to be burned that maybe one day could have been crossed in my eyes.

I understand the shock and incomprehension inherent to the events cited herein, however, perhaps it'd be best to consider a slight detail that may yet tell a much, much different story.

[i]He removed the post.[/i]

That may feel petty and insignificant, and perhaps too late in the eyes of those that read the said post, but....

I'd wager all my money on the fact that Justin's emotionally unstable at his erratic professional ventures since leaving SD, that he reacted just as violently at the wrong target and guilt over realization of the wrong pushed him to remove said comments.

Without condoning, and certainly without condemning, there is room in my mind for moving on and forgetting this momentary lapse of reason...

I saw Zach's post about what Jasin said and was surprised to see it was happening all over again. Sad day for all involved.

I have seen both and I much prefer Zach's style in comparison. So much talent and a great personality too.

Yeah Plizano, I saw that too. Bummer,huh? I don't know if putting it on FaceBook was such a wise decision though. :(

i hadn't heard that he had started another project. i wish him luck if he is another project. but even if he is mad about how big shinedown is getting he ain't part of the band any more. he's gotta grow up and accept that. i hope nothing comes of this and that the guys are safe at all times.

Yeah i have not heard anything from him in awhile.
I know he was playing in a band don't know the name.

I know he did some crazy stuff when he left but you would think after all this time you forget it.

Maybe he sees how big there are getting and is hating it and taking it out on Zach..

In the end he turns fans off who might have allowed themselves to like what ever project he was in.

For me i am like i won't waste my time now if was in a band.

Just hope it is all talk and no BS because in this world nowadays crazy things happen.

wow that is crazy. i hadn't heard anything about jasin for quite a while. if he is making threats that is just something wrong to be doing especially to zach who has done nothing wrong. i'm glad he wrote you back and thanked you for that support.