IYOK radio intro

• IYOK radio intro
    iandotsd

Hey guys! When I was backstage at the NOLA concert in Oct. I recorded a really cool clip of the guys doing an intro for IYOK for a radio station dj that drove in from Mobile, AL (he dates the dj in NOLA that did the meet and greet for the show).
    spikesgrl- I thought you might want to see it since you may have heard it on the radio.
    Does anyone want to see it? Where should I post it?

Submitted by iandotsd on
Forum category
Is pro
No

starsareforme

Thu, 11/26/2009 - 12:32

[color=indigo]Oh yeah, we want to see it! I'm not sure where to post it. But I want to see it![/color]

Would love to see it, why not post it here? :D

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 11/27/2009 - 13:24

yeah definately post it up and we will flock to go and watch itl lol.

I think that I am going to have to put it on my you tube page and post the link to it here. BRB.
It's going to take a few because the file size is pretty large.

Here it is you guys!

The first video is the radio intro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69HuDjaEqW4

The second video is Bear's wife taking pics during the concert
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IsMVXpSO4Y

The third video is absolutely hilarious! The guys pulled some serious pranks on Cavo because it was their last night on tour with them. Before the band took the stage, Eric, Zach and their road crew taped nude pics of men all over the Cavo set. They also put baby powder on the drums (that is what the white cloud is in the video). Then, out comes the lead singer taped to a chair. You will see Zach and Eric on stage filming the whole thing.
The sound is rough because I was right in front of a wall of speakers about fifty feet across.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b7WqurfyGc

Enjoy!

LMAO that was so wrong but really funny! thanks for posting those video's. :D

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 11/28/2009 - 10:28

lol that was awesome thanks for sharing with us.

starsareforme

Sat, 11/28/2009 - 23:13

[color=indigo]Thanks for posting the links! Can't wait to check them out.[/color]

You're welcome! It was awesome. Those guys are funny as hell!
I didn't get this on film.....
After every song that Cavo did, the guys brought them a shot.
I think that they were nice and toasted by the end of their set.

BrAnDi_11

Mon, 11/30/2009 - 12:19

I was there it was really funny! I liked Champagne when all the bands come out with champagne at the end. Good thing they had a short set with all the shots!

Yeah, it was really sweet of them to give them a sort of going away party.

I will go check them out. Thank you for the link!

destiny453

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 08:21

No problem, there is a really good one in there of Scotland singing Happy Birthday to Zach :)

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 11:13

yeah that one is cool Z said it was the best birthday ever, and barry commented that it was sung with a scottish accent and all lol. very nice vid.

I've seen a video from Zach's b-day-could've been yours (destiny453). It was awesome, and I too, loved the accents!

starsareforme

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 21:07

8)

destiny453

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 09:59

eah it was great, we also got to sing to him at the meet and greet but the vid is very very dark cos the room was :( audio sounds good though :)

I went to your page and love all of your videos. I wish our cameras had better sound!

Hey guys! When I was backstage at the NOLA concert in Oct. I recorded a really cool clip of the guys doing an intro for IYOK for a radio station dj that drove in from Mobile, AL (he dates the dj in NOLA that did the meet and greet for the show).
spikesgrl- I thought you might want to see it since you may have heard it on the radio.
Does anyone want to see it? Where should I post it?

comments

I went to your page and love all of your videos. I wish our cameras had better sound!

eah it was great, we also got to sing to him at the meet and greet but the vid is very very dark cos the room was :( audio sounds good though :)

8)

I've seen a video from Zach's b-day-could've been yours (destiny453). It was awesome, and I too, loved the accents!

yeah that one is cool Z said it was the best birthday ever, and barry commented that it was sung with a scottish accent and all lol. very nice vid.

No problem, there is a really good one in there of Scotland singing Happy Birthday to Zach :)

I will go check them out. Thank you for the link!

:lol: Good videos, loved the last one, check out some of my concert vids if you like at www.youtube.com/destiny453 :)

Yeah, it was really sweet of them to give them a sort of going away party.

I was there it was really funny! I liked Champagne when all the bands come out with champagne at the end. Good thing they had a short set with all the shots!

You're welcome! It was awesome. Those guys are funny as hell!
I didn't get this on film.....
After every song that Cavo did, the guys brought them a shot.
I think that they were nice and toasted by the end of their set.

[color=indigo]Thanks for posting the links! Can't wait to check them out.[/color]

lol that was awesome thanks for sharing with us.

LMAO that was so wrong but really funny! thanks for posting those video's. :D

Here it is you guys!

The first video is the radio intro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69HuDjaEqW4

The second video is Bear's wife taking pics during the concert
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IsMVXpSO4Y

The third video is absolutely hilarious! The guys pulled some serious pranks on Cavo because it was their last night on tour with them. Before the band took the stage, Eric, Zach and their road crew taped nude pics of men all over the Cavo set. They also put baby powder on the drums (that is what the white cloud is in the video). Then, out comes the lead singer taped to a chair. You will see Zach and Eric on stage filming the whole thing.
The sound is rough because I was right in front of a wall of speakers about fifty feet across.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b7WqurfyGc

Enjoy!

I think that I am going to have to put it on my you tube page and post the link to it here. BRB.
It's going to take a few because the file size is pretty large.

yeah definately post it up and we will flock to go and watch itl lol.

Would love to see it, why not post it here? :D

[color=indigo]Oh yeah, we want to see it! I'm not sure where to post it. But I want to see it![/color]