I've got a fever...

• I've got a fever...
    chelska

...and the only perscrition is more Shinedown.

Well I'm having trouble getting the Shinedown songs that aren't available in legal places. Like Junkies for Fame and One(the U2 cover) and everything else.

Does anyone know where I can find them? I've tried Limewire but that's about it.

Submitted by chelska on
Forum category
Is pro
No

beyondthesun

Sat, 08/09/2008 - 00:07

there are sites where you can convert youtube videos to mp3s just search youtube to mp3 in google and you will find the sites then u can get them

Thanks I really appreciate it. It's been killing me.

beyondthesun

Sat, 08/09/2008 - 22:28

No problem i just found the site a few weeks ago and i gotta say its awesome cuz i pay for all songs my fav bands release but when they do covers and stuff that they dont release ive always wanted a way to get them and now i can i actually think i heard about the site from someone on here

I just did it ad it was so simple and fast. I downloaded the mp3 before the song was even over. Amazing. Thank you again.

synneraboveall

Sun, 08/10/2008 - 23:36

[quote="fenderguitars777"]ZOMG [b]T[/b]HATS ILLEGAL THAT'S S[b]O[/b] NOT [b]R[/b]IGHT OMG!!! [b]R[/b][b]E[/b]ALLY [b]N[/b]OW [b]T[/b]HAT[b]S [/b]NOT GOOD

But only read the bold letters.[/quote]

HAHAHAHA..LMAO!!!! gotta love it!!!!

synneraboveall

Tue, 08/12/2008 - 01:06

Gotta love the cowbell!!!! I love the fact that Barry using his more now!!!! lol

evenangelsfall

Tue, 08/12/2008 - 23:33

[quote="beyondthesun"]there are sites where you can convert youtube videos to mp3s just search youtube to mp3 in google and you will find the sites then u can get them[/quote]

I had no idea that exsisted!! Cool I will have to check that out.... thanks for the info!!

beyondthesun

Wed, 08/13/2008 - 18:57

im pretty sure it was u i saw post about it fenderguitars

[quote="synneraboveall"]Gotta love the cowbell!!!! I love the fact that Barry using his more now!!!! lol[/quote]

COWBELL!!! I love it.

synneraboveall

Thu, 08/14/2008 - 01:20

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]Gotta love the cowbell!!!! I love the fact that Barry using his more now!!!! lol[/quote]

COWBELL!!! I love it.[/quote]

I just love bells..cause they go *ding* lol

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]Gotta love the cowbell!!!! I love the fact that Barry using his more now!!!! lol[/quote]

I just love bells..cause they go *ding* lol[/quote]

Almost I don't think you can capture the cowbell in words. It's just so special and unique.

synneraboveall

Thu, 08/14/2008 - 23:58

[quote="fenderguitars777"]cowbell is not just ANY bell

One does not simply just RING a cowbell :shock:[/quote]

oh in my head I can....lol

[quote="fenderguitars777"]Cowbell is the hardest instrument to master. I'm a professional cowbellist.[/quote]

Congratulations. Can I hear some of your work?

JeffTaormina

Fri, 08/15/2008 - 07:10

[quote="fenderguitars777"]Cowbell is the hardest instrument to master. I'm a professional cowbellist.[/quote]
If a cow can play it how hard can it be?! :wink: :? :P

JeffTaormina

Fri, 08/15/2008 - 13:21

[quote="fenderguitars777"]chelska, listen to Don't Fear The Reaper and Mississippi Queen. Both Blue Oyster Cult and Mountain called me in to record the cowbell parts because of its complexity.

Jaster, a cow cannot play it well.[/quote]

You're 100% crazy. I guess that's why we keep you around! :lol:

synneraboveall

Sat, 08/16/2008 - 01:07

really....you actually want to admit that...lol

[quote="fenderguitars777"]chelska, listen to Don't Fear The Reaper and Mississippi Queen. Both Blue Oyster Cult and Mountain called me in to record the cowbell parts because of its complexity.

Those are my favorite cowbell songs. OMG! Can I have your autograph?

Umm my aunt Chelska.....

synneraboveall

Sun, 08/17/2008 - 11:53

Yeah and she told me she wants you to write it on a giant neon pink poster board with a picture of you on it...so she can frame it and put it in her bedroom above her bed.

Alright you caught me.

Ya know you are addicted when you are on maui and are jonesing to check in with your shinedown mateys!!!

btw~maui mai tais kick assssssssssssss!!!!

synneraboveall

Mon, 08/18/2008 - 13:49

[quote="chelska"]Alright you caught me.[/quote]

yeah..I know..I'm good!!!! *brushes shoulders off* *shines fingernails* :lol: :lol:

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"]Alright you caught me.[/quote]

yeah..I know..I'm good!!!! *brushes shoulders off* *shines fingernails* :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Oh I'll get you next time.

synneraboveall

Tue, 08/19/2008 - 23:59

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"]Alright you caught me.[/quote]

yeah..I know..I'm good!!!! *brushes shoulders off* *shines fingernails* :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Oh I'll get you next time.[/quote]

Ooooo...I can't wait...*waits with excitement* :twisted:

...and the only perscrition is more Shinedown.

Well I'm having trouble getting the Shinedown songs that aren't available in legal places. Like Junkies for Fame and One(the U2 cover) and everything else.

Does anyone know where I can find them? I've tried Limewire but that's about it.

comments

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"]Alright you caught me.[/quote]

Oh I'll get you next time.[/quote]

Ooooo...I can't wait...*waits with excitement* :twisted:

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"]Alright you caught me.[/quote]

Oh I'll get you next time.

[quote="chelska"]Alright you caught me.[/quote]

yeah..I know..I'm good!!!! *brushes shoulders off* *shines fingernails* :lol: :lol:

Ya know you are addicted when you are on maui and are jonesing to check in with your shinedown mateys!!!

btw~maui mai tais kick assssssssssssss!!!!

Alright you caught me.

Yeah and she told me she wants you to write it on a giant neon pink poster board with a picture of you on it...so she can frame it and put it in her bedroom above her bed.

Umm my aunt Chelska.....

Those are my favorite cowbell songs. OMG! Can I have your autograph?

really....you actually want to admit that...lol

You're 100% crazy. I guess that's why we keep you around! :lol:

If a cow can play it how hard can it be?! :wink: :? :P

Congratulations. Can I hear some of your work?

[quote="fenderguitars777"]cowbell is not just ANY bell

One does not simply just RING a cowbell :shock:[/quote]

oh in my head I can....lol

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]Gotta love the cowbell!!!! I love the fact that Barry using his more now!!!! lol[/quote]

I just love bells..cause they go *ding* lol[/quote]

Almost I don't think you can capture the cowbell in words. It's just so special and unique.

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]Gotta love the cowbell!!!! I love the fact that Barry using his more now!!!! lol[/quote]

I just love bells..cause they go *ding* lol

[quote="synneraboveall"]Gotta love the cowbell!!!! I love the fact that Barry using his more now!!!! lol[/quote]

COWBELL!!! I love it.

im pretty sure it was u i saw post about it fenderguitars

[quote="beyondthesun"]there are sites where you can convert youtube videos to mp3s just search youtube to mp3 in google and you will find the sites then u can get them[/quote]

I had no idea that exsisted!! Cool I will have to check that out.... thanks for the info!!

Gotta love the cowbell!!!! I love the fact that Barry using his more now!!!! lol

[quote="fenderguitars777"]ZOMG [b]T[/b]HATS ILLEGAL THAT'S S[b]O[/b] NOT [b]R[/b]IGHT OMG!!! [b]R[/b][b]E[/b]ALLY [b]N[/b]OW [b]T[/b]HAT[b]S [/b]NOT GOOD

But only read the bold letters.[/quote]

HAHAHAHA..LMAO!!!! gotta love it!!!!

I just did it ad it was so simple and fast. I downloaded the mp3 before the song was even over. Amazing. Thank you again.

No problem i just found the site a few weeks ago and i gotta say its awesome cuz i pay for all songs my fav bands release but when they do covers and stuff that they dont release ive always wanted a way to get them and now i can i actually think i heard about the site from someone on here

Thanks I really appreciate it. It's been killing me.

there are sites where you can convert youtube videos to mp3s just search youtube to mp3 in google and you will find the sites then u can get them