i've been wondering this since i joined..

• i've been wondering this since i joined..
    fistfullofflowers

is anyone a member of the shinedown forums? or was? i kinda know a bit from that other topic. i was wondering what peoples usernames are. i know one! mad_mama is mad_mama! :D

Submitted by fistfullofflowers on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I used to go on, but sometimes the people can be a little.....mean. I am Lady Divine there (I think) but haven't posted in forever!

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 20:41

i'm going to look you up! hahah :)

I know...

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 23:07

i used to be till i found my home here. now i never leave.

I much prefer here to there....just my own feelings and the insane fun here and not the cutting slams and flaming.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 23:17

yeah definately alot more love on these forums.

I go there sometimes, but i don't really like the atmosphere over there.
I love my shinedown family over here.<3
My user name over there is the same as it is here, siouxi

destiny453

Wed, 09/09/2009 - 07:31

I used to be aswell, but didn't like it atall, it's not as close knit as it is here, and we did pay to be here, so why not stay here? :lol:

fistfullofflowers

Wed, 09/09/2009 - 20:00

i am iDontWearaMaskAndiHaveNoRegrets ..

its a veryy long username! i just love that part of the song much though! as for themindisaweapon.. its okay..

fistfullofflowers

Wed, 09/09/2009 - 20:02

oh and merkjr, i love your picture for your username! ITS AMAZING!

[quote="siouxi"]I go there sometimes, but i don't really like the atmosphere over there.
My user name over there is the same as it is here, siouxi[/quote]Ain't that the truth? There are some truly amazing Shineys over here. I was over there last night(where were all of you?) and it's just a different atmosphere all together. Not my bag man! :P

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 09/09/2009 - 23:36

nope i stay away from that side.

destiny453

Thu, 09/10/2009 - 07:49

Yeah i stay away from there too, i also found it harder to work than here? :lol

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 09/10/2009 - 12:36

definately good people over here and much better vibe then the other board.

destiny453

Thu, 09/10/2009 - 14:26

Yeah i love the vibe here, it's great, it's good to come on here and get cheered up :)

That's the whole point!! :D

I actually like both. There are more adversarial folks on the other one, and Zach sometimes jumps in, which I enjoy. Sometimes, I just need something to grouse about...

is anyone a member of the shinedown forums? or was? i kinda know a bit from that other topic. i was wondering what peoples usernames are. i know one! mad_mama is mad_mama! :D

comments

I actually like both. There are more adversarial folks on the other one, and Zach sometimes jumps in, which I enjoy. Sometimes, I just need something to grouse about...

That's the whole point!! :D

Yeah i love the vibe here, it's great, it's good to come on here and get cheered up :)

definately good people over here and much better vibe then the other board.

Yeah i stay away from there too, i also found it harder to work than here? :lol

nope i stay away from that side.

[quote="siouxi"]I go there sometimes, but i don't really like the atmosphere over there.
My user name over there is the same as it is here, siouxi[/quote]Ain't that the truth? There are some truly amazing Shineys over here. I was over there last night(where were all of you?) and it's just a different atmosphere all together. Not my bag man! :P

oh and merkjr, i love your picture for your username! ITS AMAZING!

i am iDontWearaMaskAndiHaveNoRegrets ..

its a veryy long username! i just love that part of the song much though! as for themindisaweapon.. its okay..

I used to be aswell, but didn't like it atall, it's not as close knit as it is here, and we did pay to be here, so why not stay here? :lol:

I go there sometimes, but i don't really like the atmosphere over there.
My user name over there is the same as it is here, siouxi

yeah definately alot more love on these forums.

I much prefer here to there....just my own feelings and the insane fun here and not the cutting slams and flaming.

i used to be till i found my home here. now i never leave.

I know...

i'm going to look you up! hahah :)

I used to go on, but sometimes the people can be a little.....mean. I am Lady Divine there (I think) but haven't posted in forever!