it's my birfdayyyyyy

• it's my birfdayyyyyy
    ShinedownChica

Yeah so like most the day I kept forgetting and no one understood how cuz they say 16 is such a fun age. I feel no different, just saying. But I spent it with one of my best friends that I havent seen since school let out for the summer.... and it was great just wandering around and whatever having fun in the crazy humidity with one of the few friends i have left after the craziness 2010 has brought me an overall great day then tomorow im going ziplining with my family so im excited. =)

Submitted by ShinedownChica on
Forum category
Is pro
No

_blessmy4

Thu, 09/02/2010 - 22:36

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETPEA!!!! I hope that you have had a great day!! From the sound of it, it was a perfect one!! :lol:

ShinedownChica

Fri, 09/03/2010 - 00:57

yeah it was a lot of fun. thanks =) haha but some of it probly shouldnt be posted on the internet :lol:

happy birthday girl

ShinedownChica

Sat, 09/04/2010 - 00:20

thanks jay & rita and thats the collest pic ever!!!!!! ok maybe not ever, but i love it anyways!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOO today i did this ziplining thing and honestly most intense shit i ever done.... the guide who lowered me down said they never saw someone my size even think about doing the black (hardest course) after over 3 hrs of it already..... and i was 2 obstacles and a zip line away from finishing..... damn proud of that but i was sooooo frikkin close to finishing that its slightly disappointing..... and once again i hurt something hahaha damn pinky finger!!!!!! but i didnt know it for a while.... then i realized it wasnt like attached.... it hurts....

inked4life

Sat, 09/04/2010 - 07:29

Wow, that sounds like so much fun!!! Glad you had a great time. Hope the pain goes away soon.

ShinedownChica

Sat, 09/04/2010 - 09:05

itll be fine.... i hurt myself a lot and everyone in my house is suprised i didnt find a way to break something lol especially wit my knee problems but yeah was a lot of fun

ShinedownChica

Sun, 09/05/2010 - 20:13

thanks and dont worry im a little too good at that part =P

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/07/2010 - 20:31

hey kristen i know i'm late haven't had much time to be on here but Happy Birthday!!!!!! hope you had a great one. much love to ya. Stay safe.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 09/09/2010 - 21:02

thanks tony =)

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 09/10/2010 - 14:36

ur welcome kristen.

Yeah so like most the day I kept forgetting and no one understood how cuz they say 16 is such a fun age. I feel no different, just saying. But I spent it with one of my best friends that I havent seen since school let out for the summer.... and it was great just wandering around and whatever having fun in the crazy humidity with one of the few friends i have left after the craziness 2010 has brought me an overall great day then tomorow im going ziplining with my family so im excited. =)

comments

ur welcome kristen.

thanks tony =)

hey kristen i know i'm late haven't had much time to be on here but Happy Birthday!!!!!! hope you had a great one. much love to ya. Stay safe.

thanks and dont worry im a little too good at that part =P

itll be fine.... i hurt myself a lot and everyone in my house is suprised i didnt find a way to break something lol especially wit my knee problems but yeah was a lot of fun

Wow, that sounds like so much fun!!! Glad you had a great time. Hope the pain goes away soon.

thanks jay & rita and thats the collest pic ever!!!!!! ok maybe not ever, but i love it anyways!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOO today i did this ziplining thing and honestly most intense shit i ever done.... the guide who lowered me down said they never saw someone my size even think about doing the black (hardest course) after over 3 hrs of it already..... and i was 2 obstacles and a zip line away from finishing..... damn proud of that but i was sooooo frikkin close to finishing that its slightly disappointing..... and once again i hurt something hahaha damn pinky finger!!!!!! but i didnt know it for a while.... then i realized it wasnt like attached.... it hurts....

happy birthday girl

Happy Rocking Birthday sweetie.
Sounds like you had a fun day. Have a great day with your family

[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/siouxi61/Happy_Birthday.jpg[/img]

yeah it was a lot of fun. thanks =) haha but some of it probly shouldnt be posted on the internet :lol:

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETPEA!!!! I hope that you have had a great day!! From the sound of it, it was a perfect one!! :lol: