It's just so freakin hot out

• It's just so freakin hot out
    ARomaine

Ok, I know for those of you in the south 100+ degrees and high humidity is normal, but I'm dying here. They actually had to keep the lights off at work today because north jersey is going through rolling blackouts. Making commuting a hassle as it's affecting the traffic lights too. The fire alarms went off yesterday too. Glad I wasn't there!

So instead I brought some work home with me, took a shower and am much more comfortable in shorts and a tank.

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Yea I know I have family in jersey and they are bitchin.Its crazy that like for the 1st time florida is the coolest state cause of the cloudiness.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 07/07/2010 - 16:39

wow that is crazy. i'm in south texas, it's pretty hot down here but you get used to it. the thing i hate the most is the mosquitos.

See, we're also the state that if there's even a forecast of snow, the schools shut down. An excess of heat and we're in water and electricity restrictions. All crazy. But on the other hand, we don't have to deal with tornados, earthquakes, and hurricanes quite the same way.

inked4life

Wed, 07/07/2010 - 17:56

All this week it is supposed to rain, so it is cooler than normal. I am glad because I can't stand the heat, so it is a little break from that.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 07/07/2010 - 18:13

we actually just had a hurricane warning this past week. but luckily it headed south of us so we just got a good part of the rain on us but not too bad.

ShinedownChica

Wed, 07/07/2010 - 21:25

its actually hotter back home in NY than in FL where I am.....

Ok, I know for those of you in the south 100+ degrees and high humidity is normal, but I'm dying here. They actually had to keep the lights off at work today because north jersey is going through rolling blackouts. Making commuting a hassle as it's affecting the traffic lights too. The fire alarms went off yesterday too. Glad I wasn't there!

So instead I brought some work home with me, took a shower and am much more comfortable in shorts and a tank.

comments

its actually hotter back home in NY than in FL where I am.....

we actually just had a hurricane warning this past week. but luckily it headed south of us so we just got a good part of the rain on us but not too bad.

All this week it is supposed to rain, so it is cooler than normal. I am glad because I can't stand the heat, so it is a little break from that.

See, we're also the state that if there's even a forecast of snow, the schools shut down. An excess of heat and we're in water and electricity restrictions. All crazy. But on the other hand, we don't have to deal with tornados, earthquakes, and hurricanes quite the same way.

wow that is crazy. i'm in south texas, it's pretty hot down here but you get used to it. the thing i hate the most is the mosquitos.

Yea I know I have family in jersey and they are bitchin.Its crazy that like for the 1st time florida is the coolest state cause of the cloudiness.