is the interviews on the dvd's???

• is the interviews on the dvd's???
    crazyquinn05

i watched both dvd's and maybe im blind but from what ive seen there werent any interview videos or bonus content like live from the inside. i looked at early descriptions of the dvd before it came out and it said there is gunna be exclusive video interviews. i hope there are and i just missed them. thanks guys!

Submitted by crazyquinn05 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Barry said they had to hide the bonus content for some reason. I'm not really sure what that reason is. Probably just because Atlantic sucks. You have to put the electric DVD into a computer, open up Windows Media Player, and it's Title 2 on the sidebar menu. Don't get too excited though cause there isn't much to it. It's just 9 1/2 minutes of random stuff. I was hoping for a lot more footage but oh well.

i watched both dvd's and maybe im blind but from what ive seen there werent any interview videos or bonus content like live from the inside. i looked at early descriptions of the dvd before it came out and it said there is gunna be exclusive video interviews. i hope there are and i just missed them. thanks guys!

comments

Barry said they had to hide the bonus content for some reason. I'm not really sure what that reason is. Probably just because Atlantic sucks. You have to put the electric DVD into a computer, open up Windows Media Player, and it's Title 2 on the sidebar menu. Don't get too excited though cause there isn't much to it. It's just 9 1/2 minutes of random stuff. I was hoping for a lot more footage but oh well.