Interview On WWE.com

• Interview On WWE.com
    R0ckstarr83

I found this and thought it was rather interesting!!! :lol:

John Morrison takes Shinedown to the Palace of Wisdom
    Written: June 24, 2008
    In this Superstar to Superstar, WWE Tag Team Champion John Morrison chats with Brent Smith, lead vocalist of Shinedown.

Enter the Palace of Wisdom with WWE Tag Team Champion John Morrison and Brent Smith, lead vocalist of Shinedown. The band

Submitted by R0ckstarr83 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

nice I used to watch wwe for a while so I actually find this interesting :P

[quote="fenderguitars777"]i too used to watch it, and no lie, wwe helped me get into bands like Drowning Pool, Saliva, etc.[/quote]

lol me too

hardygirl2xv1

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 23:53

*is a huge WWE fan, as is noted by her user name*

Which means its actually sad that I didn't know Brent did that interview till I saw it here. LOL But yeah, WWE used 'I Dare You' for Wrestlemania a few years ago, that was pretty cool. They should have Shinedown play at one of the shows, that would be awesome.

R0ckstarr83

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 13:04

tech. a friend sent it to me as I dont tend to go to their site that much but Im still a fan. and it made me happy to see who interviewed him hahaha :lol:

I found this and thought it was rather interesting!!! :lol:

John Morrison takes Shinedown to the Palace of Wisdom
Written: June 24, 2008
In this Superstar to Superstar, WWE Tag Team Champion John Morrison chats with Brent Smith, lead vocalist of Shinedown.

Enter the Palace of Wisdom with WWE Tag Team Champion John Morrison and Brent Smith, lead vocalist of Shinedown. The band

comments

tech. a friend sent it to me as I dont tend to go to their site that much but Im still a fan. and it made me happy to see who interviewed him hahaha :lol:

*is a huge WWE fan, as is noted by her user name*

Which means its actually sad that I didn't know Brent did that interview till I saw it here. LOL But yeah, WWE used 'I Dare You' for Wrestlemania a few years ago, that was pretty cool. They should have Shinedown play at one of the shows, that would be awesome.

[quote="fenderguitars777"]i too used to watch it, and no lie, wwe helped me get into bands like Drowning Pool, Saliva, etc.[/quote]

lol me too

nice I used to watch wwe for a while so I actually find this interesting :P