• Inauguration 2009
    dalamar_2

Anyone watched?

I did, with great interest.

Submitted by dalamar_2 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Me too, he's got a very tough job ahead of him.

Good luck Barack, you're going to need it :D

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 01/20/2009 - 17:45

I saw it he seemed really nervous when he was being sworn in but then again I don't blame him its a tough job he's going into. Best of luck Barack Obama.

I watched. He is such a great speaker finally the right ideas are coming forward. I hope he has the best of luck, with every tough task ahead of him.

Well I Got A Candle.

Thu, 01/22/2009 - 13:32

the majority of the people who posted in this arent even from the US, thats how big this thing actually was..
anyone else catch that?
well with me posting it makes it even but still :)

dalamar_2

Thu, 01/22/2009 - 13:48

Heh, true.

but like it or not, our sheer poximity makes our fate entwined. Not that this or that Prime Minister changes anything for you guys, we're all liberals to you anyway :twisted:

=)

Well, we're a global economy now, and the US, despite our nosedive in the past few months, is still a huge force in the world.

I was lucky enough to actually be there. :) A bunch of friends and I from my college went. We weren't very close, and it was REALLY cold, but it was completely worth it :) It was so amazing to hear them being sworn in.

dalamar_2

Thu, 02/05/2009 - 11:32

And yesterday, in my eyes, he proved to the rest of the world that his election was not different only by the colour of his skin, but also by the strenght of his humility, when he said outloud :"I'm sorry, I screwed up".

For the first time in my life, I heard a world leader admitting being... human too.

I was very proud that he was able to not only say aloud his triumphs but his failures too and apologize for doing what wasnt the right thing

Anyone watched?

I did, with great interest.

comments

I was very proud that he was able to not only say aloud his triumphs but his failures too and apologize for doing what wasnt the right thing

And yesterday, in my eyes, he proved to the rest of the world that his election was not different only by the colour of his skin, but also by the strenght of his humility, when he said outloud :"I'm sorry, I screwed up".

For the first time in my life, I heard a world leader admitting being... human too.

Well, we're a global economy now, and the US, despite our nosedive in the past few months, is still a huge force in the world.

I was lucky enough to actually be there. :) A bunch of friends and I from my college went. We weren't very close, and it was REALLY cold, but it was completely worth it :) It was so amazing to hear them being sworn in.

Heh, true.

but like it or not, our sheer poximity makes our fate entwined. Not that this or that Prime Minister changes anything for you guys, we're all liberals to you anyway :twisted:

=)

the majority of the people who posted in this arent even from the US, thats how big this thing actually was..
anyone else catch that?
well with me posting it makes it even but still :)

I watched. He is such a great speaker finally the right ideas are coming forward. I hope he has the best of luck, with every tough task ahead of him.

I saw it he seemed really nervous when he was being sworn in but then again I don't blame him its a tough job he's going into. Best of luck Barack Obama.

Me too, he's got a very tough job ahead of him.

Good luck Barack, you're going to need it :D