I'm seeing Shinedown again!

• I'm seeing Shinedown again!
    xshinedownfreakx

Hey guys and girls! How's everyone doing?! I know I haven't on in a while but I just wanted to stop by and saw Hi and to tell u all that I'm going to another Shinedown show on August 6th and my dad got us the gold meet and greet packages this time! I am so excited to meet the boys again! And were seond row for the show! I wanted first row but my dad thinks it's reserved for the platinum package people! Btw, is anyone actually getting the platinum package? Wow that's crazy!! $1,000?!!! wow! So take care everyone and keep rocking! ~Perri :)

Submitted by xshinedownfreakx on
Forum category
Is pro
No

rangersuk

Sun, 05/02/2010 - 21:05

Perri,
I got the platinum package for my daughter and I. I thought it was a decent price for two front row center seats and a guitar that sells for $662. I can't wait, August 5th for us!!

Aug 10th for me! Cant wait

[quote="rangersuk"]Perri,
I got the platinum package for my daughter and I. I thought it was a decent price for two front row center seats and a guitar that sells for $662. I can't wait, August 5th for us!![/quote]

Haha, I might be sitting next to you Rangersuk!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/03/2010 - 09:37

that is awesome perri. and I am very happy for those of you who already have your tickets and are going to see SHINEDOWN again. I'm still waiting for the dallas show to go on sale.

Ugh, I can't even imagine how hard that is to still be waiting. Hearing everyone talk about their various packages and plans and whatnot and here you're still sitting on your hands...UGH!!!

xshinedownfreakx

Mon, 05/03/2010 - 17:32

I got the platinum package for my daughter and I. I thought it was a decent price for two front row center seats and a guitar that sells for $662. I can't wait, August 5th for us!![/quote]Omg! wow lucky u! So your getting the guitar!? wow thats awesome! I got the gold package and i'm also second row! your gonna have to tell me how the show is cause mines the next day!

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/04/2010 - 15:16

[quote="aromaine"]Ugh, I can't even imagine how hard that is to still be waiting. Hearing everyone talk about their various packages and plans and whatnot and here you're still sitting on your hands...UGH!!![/quote]
lol indeed. while i wait i'm still contemplating platinum or gold lol. my heart says platinum but my wallet says no gold lol.

xshinedownfreakx

Wed, 05/05/2010 - 15:41

Haha! Tony your crazy to go for tht platnium!!!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/05/2010 - 17:27

My wallet won I got the gold. I started a thread on it.

xshinedownfreakx

Thu, 05/06/2010 - 17:04

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]My wallet won I got the gold. I started a thread on it.[/quote]haha! good thinking tony!

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/06/2010 - 22:22

lol thanks perri.

I got 8th row for the 5th :clap

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/07/2010 - 09:19

sweet. :)

xshinedownfreakx

Sat, 05/08/2010 - 12:13

[quote="dareme"]I got 8th row for the 5th :clap[/quote]Yay! Congrats to you!

[quote="dareme"]I got 8th row for the 5th :clap[/quote]

See you there!

Hey guys and girls! How's everyone doing?! I know I haven't on in a while but I just wanted to stop by and saw Hi and to tell u all that I'm going to another Shinedown show on August 6th and my dad got us the gold meet and greet packages this time! I am so excited to meet the boys again! And were seond row for the show! I wanted first row but my dad thinks it's reserved for the platinum package people! Btw, is anyone actually getting the platinum package? Wow that's crazy!! $1,000?!!! wow! So take care everyone and keep rocking! ~Perri :)

comments

[quote="dareme"]I got 8th row for the 5th :clap[/quote]

See you there!

[quote="dareme"]I got 8th row for the 5th :clap[/quote]Yay! Congrats to you!

sweet. :)

I got 8th row for the 5th :clap

lol thanks perri.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]My wallet won I got the gold. I started a thread on it.[/quote]haha! good thinking tony!

My wallet won I got the gold. I started a thread on it.

Haha! Tony your crazy to go for tht platnium!!!!!

[quote="aromaine"]Ugh, I can't even imagine how hard that is to still be waiting. Hearing everyone talk about their various packages and plans and whatnot and here you're still sitting on your hands...UGH!!![/quote]
lol indeed. while i wait i'm still contemplating platinum or gold lol. my heart says platinum but my wallet says no gold lol.

I got the platinum package for my daughter and I. I thought it was a decent price for two front row center seats and a guitar that sells for $662. I can't wait, August 5th for us!![/quote]Omg! wow lucky u! So your getting the guitar!? wow thats awesome! I got the gold package and i'm also second row! your gonna have to tell me how the show is cause mines the next day!

Ugh, I can't even imagine how hard that is to still be waiting. Hearing everyone talk about their various packages and plans and whatnot and here you're still sitting on your hands...UGH!!!

that is awesome perri. and I am very happy for those of you who already have your tickets and are going to see SHINEDOWN again. I'm still waiting for the dallas show to go on sale.

I got the platinum package for my daughter and I. I thought it was a decent price for two front row center seats and a guitar that sells for $662. I can't wait, August 5th for us!![/quote]

Haha, I might be sitting next to you Rangersuk!

Aug 10th for me! Cant wait

Perri,
I got the platinum package for my daughter and I. I thought it was a decent price for two front row center seats and a guitar that sells for $662. I can't wait, August 5th for us!!