I'm leaving in a jet plan.....

• I'm leaving in a jet plan.....
    luvmy3

Don't know when I'll be back again..... lol okay so not really, but I am leaving shortly to go see Zach Myers with his band The Fairwell, Memphis TN here I come =)!!!!!!!

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

randomsunkist17

Sat, 06/26/2010 - 08:41

Have fun! Tell Zach if you get to see him that the Shannon Random says hi and give him a big hug for me!

Have fun! Want to hear all about it when you get back.

ShinedownChica

Sat, 06/26/2010 - 13:39

yeah we need to know bout it =)

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 06/27/2010 - 09:45

awesome hope you have fun and make sure to take some pics.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]awesome hope you have fun and make sure to take some pics.[/quote]

Hey Yoda long time no see :D How are oyu doing? I did not actually take alot of pictures I was more busy taking videos, hopefully sometime tonight I can get them all uploaded so I can share them with everyone. And to anyone wondering, the show was amazing. I was with LadySoDevine, Stacy Gardell, adn Karcilee, as well as a few others, so that made it even better.

ShinedownChica

Sun, 06/27/2010 - 21:47

sounds like a blast homie and youre gonna have to post links to the videos =)

Man thats awesome how people that im thinking did not know each other before SD nation can meet up for a show

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 06/28/2010 - 18:50

that is awesome. hope you can put those up soon. yeah i'm doing great been busy all day preparing a presentation that i'm doing tomorrow for a job interview.

OOoo good luck! Just remember to have firm handshakes. Take deep breaths. And if you don't know an answer, just say so.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 06/29/2010 - 16:04

thanks for the well wishes. the interview went well at least i thought so. the interview panel seemed content with my answers to the questions. if all goes well i'll here back from them in a few days and then i'll be told when to come back for a second interview so hopefully it all goes well. thanks for the support.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 06/29/2010 - 17:08

good luck tony yodaaaaaaa not that you need it cuz youre just that amazing! =D

@ luvmy3 Glad to hear you had a blast!!! Seeing the Fairwell, i could only wish. You're so lucky. :D

@ Tony Sending postive vibes your way! Hope you'll get the job

Okay so I have good new and bad news concering the show last weekend in Memphis. Good new I took 11 videos throughout the night. The bad news since I have a new camera I am not entirely used to it yet there for only three of my videos actually sound good. The rest I think I had my hand over the mic part becasue the sound is really messed up. For those of you that want to see the few that turned out you can go here.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mcspydermonkey&aq=f

randomsunkist17

Thu, 07/01/2010 - 16:55

Luv the videos darlin! Zach's a pretty awesome singer, really like his cover of Hallelujah.

Wow totally awesome. Love Hallelujah. Totally wish I could have been there.

Great video's!! Thanks for posting them! :D

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 07/03/2010 - 09:20

awesome and thanks everyone for the well wishes. well i always like to joke that when i put my monkey suit on i could sell water to a fish so i hope i did a great job of sellin myself enough to where they want me to come back for a second interview with the directors. thanks peeps.

Don't know when I'll be back again..... lol okay so not really, but I am leaving shortly to go see Zach Myers with his band The Fairwell, Memphis TN here I come =)!!!!!!!

comments

awesome and thanks everyone for the well wishes. well i always like to joke that when i put my monkey suit on i could sell water to a fish so i hope i did a great job of sellin myself enough to where they want me to come back for a second interview with the directors. thanks peeps.

Great video's!! Thanks for posting them! :D

Wow totally awesome. Love Hallelujah. Totally wish I could have been there.

Luv the videos darlin! Zach's a pretty awesome singer, really like his cover of Hallelujah.

Okay so I have good new and bad news concering the show last weekend in Memphis. Good new I took 11 videos throughout the night. The bad news since I have a new camera I am not entirely used to it yet there for only three of my videos actually sound good. The rest I think I had my hand over the mic part becasue the sound is really messed up. For those of you that want to see the few that turned out you can go here.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mcspydermonkey&aq=f

@ luvmy3 Glad to hear you had a blast!!! Seeing the Fairwell, i could only wish. You're so lucky. :D

@ Tony Sending postive vibes your way! Hope you'll get the job

good luck tony yodaaaaaaa not that you need it cuz youre just that amazing! =D

thanks for the well wishes. the interview went well at least i thought so. the interview panel seemed content with my answers to the questions. if all goes well i'll here back from them in a few days and then i'll be told when to come back for a second interview so hopefully it all goes well. thanks for the support.

OOoo good luck! Just remember to have firm handshakes. Take deep breaths. And if you don't know an answer, just say so.

that is awesome. hope you can put those up soon. yeah i'm doing great been busy all day preparing a presentation that i'm doing tomorrow for a job interview.

Man thats awesome how people that im thinking did not know each other before SD nation can meet up for a show

sounds like a blast homie and youre gonna have to post links to the videos =)

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]awesome hope you have fun and make sure to take some pics.[/quote]

Hey Yoda long time no see :D How are oyu doing? I did not actually take alot of pictures I was more busy taking videos, hopefully sometime tonight I can get them all uploaded so I can share them with everyone. And to anyone wondering, the show was amazing. I was with LadySoDevine, Stacy Gardell, adn Karcilee, as well as a few others, so that made it even better.

awesome hope you have fun and make sure to take some pics.

yeah we need to know bout it =)

Have fun! Want to hear all about it when you get back.

Have fun! Tell Zach if you get to see him that the Shannon Random says hi and give him a big hug for me!