I'm Back! Oh and Yes to the Avalanche Tour

• I'm Back! Oh and Yes to the Avalanche Tour
    ryno3216

Hey Everyone!

Glad to be back...turns out my membership lapsed on me and after some misguided info, I simply re-newed the membership (Yeah part of me wanted the cool gifts too ha)

Soooo what did I miss?? Prolly too much to list but I'm pumped for the Avalanche Tour and gonna buy my tix either tomorrow or Feb 1st depending on what package I'm going to go with. Anyone going to hit up the Milwaukee show on April 13? I'm headin up from Chicago so it'll be well worth the drive.

Hope everyone's good!

Submitted by ryno3216 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I had an issue with my membership too, but luckily they fixed it before the pre-sales. I'm going to the House of Blues show in Atlantic City! So excited the boys are back again!!!

crazyquinn05

Tue, 01/31/2012 - 11:58

[quote="ryno3216"]Hey Everyone!

Glad to be back...turns out my membership lapsed on me and after some misguided info, I simply re-newed the membership (Yeah part of me wanted the cool gifts too ha)

Soooo what did I miss?? Prolly too much to list but I'm pumped for the Avalanche Tour and gonna buy my tix either tomorrow or Feb 1st depending on what package I'm going to go with. Anyone going to hit up the Milwaukee show on April 13? I'm headin up from Chicago so it'll be well worth the drive.

Hope everyone's good![/quote]

samez, heading up from chicago myself. ill be there

Hey Everyone!

Hope everyone's good!

comments

Re: I'm Back! Oh and Yes to the Avalanche Tour

[quote="ryno3216"]Hey Everyone!

Hope everyone's good![/quote]

samez, heading up from chicago myself. ill be there

I had an issue with my membership too, but luckily they fixed it before the pre-sales. I'm going to the House of Blues show in Atlantic City! So excited the boys are back again!!!