Skip directly to content

Instagram feed

I'll Follow You Piano ?

• I'll Follow You Piano ?

i was wondering if anyone could play this on piano and post it on youtube so i can learn it, i searched but nothing!...i already learned the guitar part by ear, but i have no clue what the chords are on the piano. By far this is my favorite song by them, and i want to learn every part of it!

jbrewer193's picture
    1 year 11 months
    Joined Date: 27.Apr.2012
jbrewer193's picture
on April 27, 2012 - 12:08pm

i was wondering if anyone could play this on piano and post it on youtube so i can learn it, i searched but nothing!...i already learned the guitar part by ear, but i have no clue what the chords are on the piano. By far this is my favorite song by them, and i want to learn every part of it!

Forum category: 

jbrewer193's picture

i was going to do it the next day i have off of work...i printed off some blank sheet music and i was going to put the chords on that as well, its easier to get the chords off the music for me instead of off the actual name :S

Blueeyedgirl's picture

yeah same here, i like to memorize it and then play. ok so go to the list-of-chords website (piano) click on Gm,D7,Eb,Bb,F. those are the chords to memorize, then go back to the ultimate guitar website and look at the order of them in the song and play on piano. hope that helps for now ;) if you play by ear too you can probably fill in the rest.

jbrewer193's picture

and yes i can read music somewhat...i usually play by ear and memorizing the parts i cant make out from studying the sheet music...i cant read and play at the same time, but if i have the sheet music in front of me, i will learn it in a few days depending on how much time i have

Blueeyedgirl's picture

another option is this site, its good. list-of-chords.com, shows you how to play any piano chord you click on, so look up the guitar chords then look them up on this site and it shows how to play them, like a virtual piano.

Blueeyedgirl's picture

I've been looking for the piano version too but its nowhere! The guitar chords are the same chords you'd play on the piano, you can find them at that ultimate guitar link. I'm in the process of writing the guitar chords into piano sheet music. Can you read music? i could load it up when im done.

down's picture

:)

Helldevil's picture

Helldevil's picture
1 year 7 months

down's picture
1 year 11 months
I've been looking for the

I've been looking for the piano version too but its nowhere! The guitar chords are the same chords you'd play on the piano, you can find them at that ultimate guitar link. I'm in the process of writing the guitar chords into piano sheet music. Can you read music? i could load it up when im done.

Blueeyedgirl's picture
1 year 11 months
another option is this site,

another option is this site, its good. list-of-chords.com, shows you how to play any piano chord you click on, so look up the guitar chords then look them up on this site and it shows how to play them, like a virtual piano.

Blueeyedgirl's picture
1 year 11 months
and yes i can read music

and yes i can read music somewhat...i usually play by ear and memorizing the parts i cant make out from studying the sheet music...i cant read and play at the same time, but if i have the sheet music in front of me, i will learn it in a few days depending on how much time i have

jbrewer193's picture
1 year 11 months
yeah same here, i like to

yeah same here, i like to memorize it and then play. ok so go to the list-of-chords website (piano) click on Gm,D7,Eb,Bb,F. those are the chords to memorize, then go back to the ultimate guitar website and look at the order of them in the song and play on piano. hope that helps for now ;) if you play by ear too you can probably fill in the rest.

Blueeyedgirl's picture
1 year 11 months
i was going to do it the next

i was going to do it the next day i have off of work...i printed off some blank sheet music and i was going to put the chords on that as well, its easier to get the chords off the music for me instead of off the actual name :S

jbrewer193's picture
1 year 11 months