If You Only Knew....Shinedown?

• If You Only Knew....Shinedown?
    Sandy_17

If you only knew I'm hangin by a thread just waiting for my VIP's,If you only knew I've waited 2 long years for my band. I still hold onto your cd's NowI learn I can't be up front....It's 8:03 and I can't sleep without knowing I can't do a meetngreet and be up front to watch you sing. Breathe your music in me the only thing that I want is to be up front cause I still believe in you, yes if Shniedown only knew. If you only knew how many times I have sang your songs, If you only knew how I refuse to give up my meetngreet but give up the rail...oh so long.... I don't regret all of the money spent,songs, t_shirts emails that I sent. It's 8"03 and I can't sleep without knowing I can't do a meetngreet and be up front to watch you sing. But sing your songs to me but the one thing I still believe is you, if Shinedown only knew. If they only knew...... :cry:

Submitted by Sandy_17 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ShinedownChica

Mon, 08/02/2010 - 21:28

thats really good.... but really sad.... im sorry ='(

If you only knew I'm hangin by a thread just waiting for my VIP's,If you only knew I've waited 2 long years for my band. I still hold onto your cd's NowI learn I can't be up front....It's 8:03 and I can't sleep without knowing I can't do a meetngreet and be up front to watch you sing. Breathe your music in me the only thing that I want is to be up front cause I still believe in you, yes if Shniedown only knew. If you only knew how many times I have sang your songs, If you only knew how I refuse to give up my meetngreet but give up the rail...oh so long.... I don't regret all of the money spent,songs, t_shirts emails that I sent. It's 8"03 and I can't sleep without knowing I can't do a meetngreet and be up front to watch you sing. But sing your songs to me but the one thing I still believe is you, if Shinedown only knew. If they only knew...... :cry:

comments

thats really good.... but really sad.... im sorry ='(