If I could ask Shinedown 1 question it would be this

• If I could ask Shinedown 1 question it would be this
    Sandy_17

Is there any chance you guys would record a live DVD inconcert? Talk about sales shooting thru the roof? WOW !!! :shock:

Submitted by Sandy_17 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

luckydrummer98

Thu, 07/08/2010 - 23:17

I believe they did. I had it and loaned it to introduce a "friend of a friend" who seemed interested. Needless to say I did not and will not get it back. Shinedown at Myrtle Beach the last concert of 2002 I believe. Their first tour.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 07/09/2010 - 10:14

they did record a live dvd. it's called live from the inside. it's quite awesome. sorry to hear that you'll never get yours back. there is talk about doing a live dvd for this tour but nothing is concrete just yet.

How can I buy this DVD? Would love to see it.

sdcomputers

Sat, 07/10/2010 - 04:34

loads on ebay

inked4life

Sat, 07/10/2010 - 06:50

The DVD is also available on upped.com if you don't use eBay.

bobbette78

Sat, 07/10/2010 - 08:41

You can also get it on Netflix if you just want to watch it without buying.

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 07/10/2010 - 09:33

interesting i did not know it was on netflix already. its also on amazon if you wanna purchase it through there.

Is there any chance you guys would record a live DVD inconcert? Talk about sales shooting thru the roof? WOW !!! :shock:

comments

interesting i did not know it was on netflix already. its also on amazon if you wanna purchase it through there.

You can also get it on Netflix if you just want to watch it without buying.

The DVD is also available on upped.com if you don't use eBay.

loads on ebay

How can I buy this DVD? Would love to see it.

they did record a live dvd. it's called live from the inside. it's quite awesome. sorry to hear that you'll never get yours back. there is talk about doing a live dvd for this tour but nothing is concrete just yet.

I believe they did. I had it and loaned it to introduce a "friend of a friend" who seemed interested. Needless to say I did not and will not get it back. Shinedown at Myrtle Beach the last concert of 2002 I believe. Their first tour.