I wrote a poem!

• I wrote a poem!
    Shinedownluver1688

I wrote this poem by listening to Shinedown songs, mainly What a Shame.
    I think it would be really cool if they took it and made it into a song, but I don't think that would happen. Still, I'm super proud of this:

I don

Submitted by Shinedownluver1688 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

inked4life

Thu, 03/31/2011 - 17:46

Wow! I like it.

That was really good! And it does have that ring of What a Shame to it, so very nicely done! Kudos, that's definitely much better than anything I could have done :)

crueangel

Sun, 04/03/2011 - 18:27

Great job!!

d_eicholz

Mon, 04/04/2011 - 01:20

Wow, that was seriously amazing. As i was reading it, it made me think of something like "The Dream". I can hear a voice like that reading it when i read it. I really enjoyed this.

inked4life

Mon, 04/04/2011 - 17:54

I agree with d_eicholz about the voice thing.

crueangel

Mon, 04/04/2011 - 19:36

Since you guys mentioned the voice from "The Dream", Olivia Battaglia, their producer Tony Battaglia's daughter, I went back and re-read it. Oooh, it gave me shivers "hearing" it with her voice in mind!

great poem, very well done :)

I wrote this poem by listening to Shinedown songs, mainly What a Shame.
I think it would be really cool if they took it and made it into a song, but I don't think that would happen. Still, I'm super proud of this:

I don

comments

great poem, very well done :)

Since you guys mentioned the voice from "The Dream", Olivia Battaglia, their producer Tony Battaglia's daughter, I went back and re-read it. Oooh, it gave me shivers "hearing" it with her voice in mind!

I agree with d_eicholz about the voice thing.

Wow, that was seriously amazing. As i was reading it, it made me think of something like "The Dream". I can hear a voice like that reading it when i read it. I really enjoyed this.

Great job!!

That was really good! And it does have that ring of What a Shame to it, so very nicely done! Kudos, that's definitely much better than anything I could have done :)

Wow! I like it.