I wish I had more time

• I wish I had more time
    classicgirl821

[color=darkblue]I wish I had more time to get over here and hang out. I haven't lately. Work's been busy and stuff. Buuuut, I went to the acoustic show in Houston on Tuesday, did the meet and greet, got the guitar, signed, and had front row seats. It was the most amazing experience! The guys are sooo cool, including Jake. Jake rocks!

I posted some pics in the 'live' section. I color splashed the ones of the guys and our meet and greet picture is over there too.

Hopefully after the holidays I'll have more time.
    Peace.[/color]

Submitted by classicgirl821 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Glad things are going well and you had a good time. I'll have to check out the pix.

[color=darkblue]I wish I had more time to get over here and hang out. I haven't lately. Work's been busy and stuff. Buuuut, I went to the acoustic show in Houston on Tuesday, did the meet and greet, got the guitar, signed, and had front row seats. It was the most amazing experience! The guys are sooo cool, including Jake. Jake rocks!

I posted some pics in the 'live' section. I color splashed the ones of the guys and our meet and greet picture is over there too.

Hopefully after the holidays I'll have more time.
Peace.[/color]

comments

Glad things are going well and you had a good time. I'll have to check out the pix.