I Wish

• I Wish
    brandie_8132

I am new here, and am finally going to my first Shinedown concert on the 25 of july in South Bend IN, Im so excited...Although i have been extreamly intreged by them since i heard them 3 years ago...There Awsome, I've always loved music, but never had so much in common with EVERY song that they have ever written.. If there were a way i could meet them i would do it and i do meen anything. Name the price i'll pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(gay i know but true LOL)

Submitted by brandie_8132 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 15:13

Hey, if I go to the South Bend show...we'll have to meet up and I'll make sure you get to meet them...how's that sound!!!!! I will definitely let you know if I'm going!!!!!!

brandie_8132

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 23:24

OMG..... I would be so forever greatful, I am deffinatly going so just let me know please.

john45_3685

Fri, 06/27/2008 - 12:42

just get there early... they usually come out and meet people before the show.. stay late. after they go on their bus for awhile, they will probably come out and hang out for awhile. just go all day, and im pretty sure you'll meet them. ive seen them 3 times and everytime they came to meet fans.im seein them for the 4th time tommorow, so hopefully they'll come and meet the fans again!

synneraboveall

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 01:05

[quote="brandie"]OMG..... I would be so forever greatful, I am deffinatly going so just let me know please.[/quote]

OH..I will for sure let you know...as it's looking now..I'm going cause I'm prolly not making my trip down to FL next week for the 4th and since I'm not going there I'm gonna have the $$$ for this show and like the 2 after...lol

brandie_8132

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 01:11

That would be Awsome! Hope to meet you there.

synneraboveall

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 01:14

Same here.

I am new here, and am finally going to my first Shinedown concert on the 25 of july in South Bend IN, Im so excited...Although i have been extreamly intreged by them since i heard them 3 years ago...There Awsome, I've always loved music, but never had so much in common with EVERY song that they have ever written.. If there were a way i could meet them i would do it and i do meen anything. Name the price i'll pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(gay i know but true LOL)

comments

Same here.

That would be Awsome! Hope to meet you there.

Re: Thank you

[quote="brandie"]OMG..... I would be so forever greatful, I am deffinatly going so just let me know please.[/quote]

OH..I will for sure let you know...as it's looking now..I'm going cause I'm prolly not making my trip down to FL next week for the 4th and since I'm not going there I'm gonna have the $$$ for this show and like the 2 after...lol

just get there early... they usually come out and meet people before the show.. stay late. after they go on their bus for awhile, they will probably come out and hang out for awhile. just go all day, and im pretty sure you'll meet them. ive seen them 3 times and everytime they came to meet fans.im seein them for the 4th time tommorow, so hopefully they'll come and meet the fans again!

Thank you

OMG..... I would be so forever greatful, I am deffinatly going so just let me know please.

Hey, if I go to the South Bend show...we'll have to meet up and I'll make sure you get to meet them...how's that sound!!!!! I will definitely let you know if I'm going!!!!!!