I think I can hear the crickets chirping....

• I think I can hear the crickets chirping....
    luvmy3

For as many members as SN has these forums are not very active or talkative. I know I'm still relatively new, but where is everybody?

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/21/2010 - 11:19

hey i'm here i've been posting everyday lol. not everyone posts at the same time but every other day we usually have a crap ton of posts on here lol.

I guess I'm just used to my other band forums that constantly have people posting every minute of the day lol.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 04/22/2010 - 12:47

maybe but im still here lol.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]maybe but im still here lol.[/quote]

Me too, I've been getting on before and after work, kinda my routine actually. Ahh the life of an obsessive fan lol.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 04/22/2010 - 14:08

haha same here. but i'm usually on more during work lol. :)

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 04/22/2010 - 19:31

lol i know what you mean. i'm the same way too. i'm hooked forever.

I've noticed that since my new job, I really only can get to the boards once a day some days :( And then this week, with my sister moving to the UK, and guitar shopping, I have been very quiet this week.

[quote="aromaine"]I've noticed that since my new job, I really only can get to the boards once a day some days :( And then this week, with my sister moving to the UK, and guitar shopping, I have been very quiet this week.[/quote]

Gasp! No time for SDN that is horrible, the withdrawl symptoms must be terrible. It will be bad enough for me this weekedn. I am leaving for TX tomorrow afternoon, and I am not brining my laptop so I will not be on unless my friend brings her laptop and lets me borrow it maybe but I am not sure if she is brining hers. If not I will miss all of you and SDN until Sunday afternoon when I get back.

Well that will be terrible for you :wink: Hope you're having a great weekend though. :D

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 04/23/2010 - 09:43

yeah that does sound tough. i gotta have my Sd nation time every day. hope your friend takes her lap top and have fun in texas. it's my home state lol.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]yeah that does sound tough. i gotta have my Sd nation time every day. hope your friend takes her lap top and have fun in texas. it's my home state lol.[/quote]

Hopefully, I will have an awsome time in TX I have always and I do mean always wanted to go there. I actually fear I may not want to come back home to my crappy state of ILLinois :( And I will have an awsome time in TX even though I'm only going to be there for the weekend. I am actually going all the way there for a charity concert in Dallas.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 04/23/2010 - 13:04

oh okay i don't think you'll want to stay here but i think you'll have a lot of fun in dallas. i have family there in dallas, it's where i was born. I've lived there for a year but I don't know that I could live there forever lol.

d_eicholz

Sun, 04/25/2010 - 04:46

sorry guys! barely can get on here anymore. not a lot of free time lately. baseball started last month and usually have 2 or 3 games a week plus practice everyday after school. senior year so having to get a lot of things ready like senior pics and grad party things. also taking 3 college classes (pre calculus, american gov, and psychology) that all demand a ton of time. not to mention trying to maintain my 2 jobs. and busy with some things for college too. just couple days ago sent my money to confirm my enrollment for the university of minnesota for this coming fall.

haha, but there is really no excuse for not getting onto the nation and talking with friends! i promise i'll try to get on a little more when i can :wink:

Hey Derek, good to see you back with the family! :D

d_eicholz

Sun, 04/25/2010 - 16:34

[quote="siouxi"]Hey Derek, good to see you back with the family! :D[/quote]

thanks! it feels good to be back :D

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 04/25/2010 - 17:57

awesome, we missed ya. hows school going?

d_eicholz

Mon, 04/26/2010 - 19:05

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]awesome, we missed ya. hows school going?[/quote]

its alright. very ready to be done though lol. a lot of study guides and essays lately. not hard to do but just take a lot of time and get old fast. but only one month left so i spose i can make it. thankfully have some awesome stuff coming up to look forward though. breaking ben and sick puppies on wednesday and then prom this saturday. stoked for them both!!! :D

randomsunkist17

Mon, 04/26/2010 - 19:32

I haven't been on lately since this is finals week at my school and it's chaos pretty much. Once I get my finals done I'll be on a lot more to get my SD fix.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 04/26/2010 - 22:30

[quote="d_eicholz"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]awesome, we missed ya. hows school going?[/quote]

its alright. very ready to be done though lol. a lot of study guides and essays lately. not hard to do but just take a lot of time and get old fast. but only one month left so i spose i can make it. thankfully have some awesome stuff coming up to look forward though. breaking ben and sick puppies on wednesday and then prom this saturday. stoked for them both!!! :D[/quote]
that's good to hear and i feel you on those essays. that's about all i'm doing these days too lol. only ten days left for me lol. haha it's awesome i graduate this semester so i'm stoked. and now i found out shinedown will be coming down in august i'm pumped for that too. good luck on wednesday at the show and on saturday at your prom have alot of fun and be safe my bro.

For as many members as SN has these forums are not very active or talkative. I know I'm still relatively new, but where is everybody?

comments

[quote="d_eicholz"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]awesome, we missed ya. hows school going?[/quote]

its alright. very ready to be done though lol. a lot of study guides and essays lately. not hard to do but just take a lot of time and get old fast. but only one month left so i spose i can make it. thankfully have some awesome stuff coming up to look forward though. breaking ben and sick puppies on wednesday and then prom this saturday. stoked for them both!!! :D[/quote]
that's good to hear and i feel you on those essays. that's about all i'm doing these days too lol. only ten days left for me lol. haha it's awesome i graduate this semester so i'm stoked. and now i found out shinedown will be coming down in august i'm pumped for that too. good luck on wednesday at the show and on saturday at your prom have alot of fun and be safe my bro.

I haven't been on lately since this is finals week at my school and it's chaos pretty much. Once I get my finals done I'll be on a lot more to get my SD fix.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]awesome, we missed ya. hows school going?[/quote]

its alright. very ready to be done though lol. a lot of study guides and essays lately. not hard to do but just take a lot of time and get old fast. but only one month left so i spose i can make it. thankfully have some awesome stuff coming up to look forward though. breaking ben and sick puppies on wednesday and then prom this saturday. stoked for them both!!! :D

awesome, we missed ya. hows school going?

[quote="siouxi"]Hey Derek, good to see you back with the family! :D[/quote]

thanks! it feels good to be back :D

Hey Derek, good to see you back with the family! :D

sorry guys! barely can get on here anymore. not a lot of free time lately. baseball started last month and usually have 2 or 3 games a week plus practice everyday after school. senior year so having to get a lot of things ready like senior pics and grad party things. also taking 3 college classes (pre calculus, american gov, and psychology) that all demand a ton of time. not to mention trying to maintain my 2 jobs. and busy with some things for college too. just couple days ago sent my money to confirm my enrollment for the university of minnesota for this coming fall.

haha, but there is really no excuse for not getting onto the nation and talking with friends! i promise i'll try to get on a little more when i can :wink:

oh okay i don't think you'll want to stay here but i think you'll have a lot of fun in dallas. i have family there in dallas, it's where i was born. I've lived there for a year but I don't know that I could live there forever lol.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]yeah that does sound tough. i gotta have my Sd nation time every day. hope your friend takes her lap top and have fun in texas. it's my home state lol.[/quote]

Hopefully, I will have an awsome time in TX I have always and I do mean always wanted to go there. I actually fear I may not want to come back home to my crappy state of ILLinois :( And I will have an awsome time in TX even though I'm only going to be there for the weekend. I am actually going all the way there for a charity concert in Dallas.

yeah that does sound tough. i gotta have my Sd nation time every day. hope your friend takes her lap top and have fun in texas. it's my home state lol.

Well that will be terrible for you :wink: Hope you're having a great weekend though. :D

[quote="aromaine"]I've noticed that since my new job, I really only can get to the boards once a day some days :( And then this week, with my sister moving to the UK, and guitar shopping, I have been very quiet this week.[/quote]

Gasp! No time for SDN that is horrible, the withdrawl symptoms must be terrible. It will be bad enough for me this weekedn. I am leaving for TX tomorrow afternoon, and I am not brining my laptop so I will not be on unless my friend brings her laptop and lets me borrow it maybe but I am not sure if she is brining hers. If not I will miss all of you and SDN until Sunday afternoon when I get back.

I've noticed that since my new job, I really only can get to the boards once a day some days :( And then this week, with my sister moving to the UK, and guitar shopping, I have been very quiet this week.

lol i know what you mean. i'm the same way too. i'm hooked forever.

haha same here. but i'm usually on more during work lol. :)

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]maybe but im still here lol.[/quote]

Me too, I've been getting on before and after work, kinda my routine actually. Ahh the life of an obsessive fan lol.

maybe but im still here lol.

I guess I'm just used to my other band forums that constantly have people posting every minute of the day lol.

hey i'm here i've been posting everyday lol. not everyone posts at the same time but every other day we usually have a crap ton of posts on here lol.