I saw a chicken cross the road

• I saw a chicken cross the road
    ARomaine

No, this is not the start of some bad joke. While driving home, I actually saw a chicken cross the road in the middle of suburban NJ. I almost peed myself laughing. Had a bit of a rough day too, but that so made up for it.

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ShinedownChica

Fri, 06/11/2010 - 22:10

hahahaha gotta love things that bring you outta a bad mood, or at least make it feel better....
i had a weird thing make my bad mood better.... my friend mike showed up in drag today to make a statement for his last day of high school... he stook to it to... 100% all out... he even fake proposed to a teacher who hated him.... shes lucky shes not getting fired for the shit she said to him! lmao i was crying because of how hard i laughed!!!!

Both of your stories are great. Thanks for sharing :D Sorry I don't have anything witty or amusing to share tonight.

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 06/12/2010 - 09:09

wow a chicken crossing the road and a guy in full on drag. sorry i can't follow those stories with something funny but that is very interesting as well as hilarious lol.

randomsunkist17

Sat, 06/12/2010 - 14:54

Lmao, both of those are hilarious. Thanks for making my sucky week a little bit brighter guys. =)

ShinedownChica

Sat, 06/12/2010 - 22:31

the chicken crossing the road and the guy i like in drag whooooooooo! cant get much better spirit lifters than that!!!

No, this is not the start of some bad joke. While driving home, I actually saw a chicken cross the road in the middle of suburban NJ. I almost peed myself laughing. Had a bit of a rough day too, but that so made up for it.

comments

the chicken crossing the road and the guy i like in drag whooooooooo! cant get much better spirit lifters than that!!!

Lmao, both of those are hilarious. Thanks for making my sucky week a little bit brighter guys. =)

wow a chicken crossing the road and a guy in full on drag. sorry i can't follow those stories with something funny but that is very interesting as well as hilarious lol.

Both of your stories are great. Thanks for sharing :D Sorry I don't have anything witty or amusing to share tonight.

hahahaha gotta love things that bring you outta a bad mood, or at least make it feel better....
i had a weird thing make my bad mood better.... my friend mike showed up in drag today to make a statement for his last day of high school... he stook to it to... 100% all out... he even fake proposed to a teacher who hated him.... shes lucky shes not getting fired for the shit she said to him! lmao i was crying because of how hard i laughed!!!!