i need some help..

• i need some help..
    Well I Got A Candle.

i havent been posting on here lately,
    reason being ive been very depressed, why i dont want to go really into on here, its about a girl. blah blah if you PM ill tell you guys the whole thing.

Shinedown has helped me through this before, there music is so awe inspiring, but this time it isnt helping.

And i cant find any good bands, that can do it for me. Ive found songs that ive liked but they have no other good songs that compare to that song.

Shinedown has songs that make you feel good, we all know that!
    but what are some other bands who have good singers, and music as good as shinedown. And music seems to pull people from the ground and make then feel good.

Ive listened to
    Rev theory
    Sevendust
    Cold
    Seether(love em but it makes you depressed haha)
    RA
    crossfade
    32 leaves

maybe some more and none did anything there music doesn't get to me, any suggestions??

thanks alot everyone!

Submitted by Well I Got A Candle. on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Well I Got A Candle.

Sun, 08/03/2008 - 23:39

that made me sound really depressed, im not im just getting over a girl. Still a little sad,and would talk to someone about it. But im really just looking for some music, still love shinedown but ive heard every song 100000 times, the new ones 10000. and nothing else i listen to is like shinedown, its all heavy metal shit.

shinedownersam

Mon, 08/04/2008 - 02:51

Maybe some Switchfoot (Def I dare you to move) and some 12 stones.

evenangelsfall

Mon, 08/04/2008 - 02:54

[quote="welligotacandle"]
[/quote]

ya know I was/still am going thru a bit of depression about alot of things [that I'd rather not put out here for the world to see] and I was like I have GOT to listen to something other than SD, I mean that's ALL I have been listening to as of late. SO....... I threw in Disclaimer, and I was like YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............ wait............ damnit!!!! This is depressing me too.
Grrr

Do you like Avenged? If you do throw one of their CDs in....
I really like them, and they can pull off screaming, as well as singing. IMO.
Even if you hate them, go listen to "A Little Piece of Heaven" Or better yet youtube the vid, its genius, haha.

Hmmm, what else? Korn always helps, Hed PE, Slipknot, Chevelle, Mushroomhead, [old] Three Days Grace, I don't really know what you like so you may be screwing up your face to these?

And you can laugh at me alllllllllllll you want but when I get really depressed and EVERYTHING I listen to makes me want cry or throw shit I'll say fuck it and listen to something like Missy Elliot or Justin Timberlake or Nelly Furtado. Meaningly crap IMO, but it isn't depressing see what I'm sayin?

Anyways, whatever it is you are going thru, I hope things look up for you

ps
check your PM box

Cheer Up! :P

Shinedown always helped lift my spirits but when I am so royally pissed off at the loser I gave my heart to, NIN, Fuel, Evanescence~open door to be exact, Godsmack and tool. For me, it was the angrier the better.

Hope things pick up and I am lovin' the vibe here!

PS. RED is another good one.....breaking benjamin too.

evenangelsfall

Mon, 08/04/2008 - 18:07

Well, it's a new day........

feeling any better? listen to anything that was suggested?

Well I Got A Candle.

Mon, 08/04/2008 - 21:56

Well im all good with the whole relationship thing, i was fine..its just everytime i went through a hard time shinedowns music always brought me up. This time it didnt, and i couldnt find anything. But only thing i needed was my friends....

but i started listening to ALTER BRIDGE..
Myles is a fucking singer, i only had 1-2 songs but i went and got both of there CD's.

Shed my Skin is one of the best songs ive ever listened too..

beyondthesun

Fri, 08/08/2008 - 21:01

Im a little late but im a huge fan of staind when im feeling depressed

mintyphoenix

Sat, 08/16/2008 - 12:48

When I was recovering from a break-up from a three and a half year relationship, Porcupine Tree's Lightbulb Sun album helped me the most.

i havent been posting on here lately,
reason being ive been very depressed, why i dont want to go really into on here, its about a girl. blah blah if you PM ill tell you guys the whole thing.

Shinedown has helped me through this before, there music is so awe inspiring, but this time it isnt helping.

And i cant find any good bands, that can do it for me. Ive found songs that ive liked but they have no other good songs that compare to that song.

Shinedown has songs that make you feel good, we all know that!
but what are some other bands who have good singers, and music as good as shinedown. And music seems to pull people from the ground and make then feel good.

Ive listened to
Rev theory
Sevendust
Cold
RA
crossfade
32 leaves

maybe some more and none did anything there music doesn't get to me, any suggestions??

thanks alot everyone!

comments

When I was recovering from a break-up from a three and a half year relationship, Porcupine Tree's Lightbulb Sun album helped me the most.

Im a little late but im a huge fan of staind when im feeling depressed

Well im all good with the whole relationship thing, i was fine..its just everytime i went through a hard time shinedowns music always brought me up. This time it didnt, and i couldnt find anything. But only thing i needed was my friends....

but i started listening to ALTER BRIDGE..
Myles is a fucking singer, i only had 1-2 songs but i went and got both of there CD's.

Shed my Skin is one of the best songs ive ever listened too..

Well, it's a new day........

feeling any better? listen to anything that was suggested?

Shinedown always helped lift my spirits but when I am so royally pissed off at the loser I gave my heart to, NIN, Fuel, Evanescence~open door to be exact, Godsmack and tool. For me, it was the angrier the better.

Hope things pick up and I am lovin' the vibe here!

PS. RED is another good one.....breaking benjamin too.

Re: i need some help..

[quote="welligotacandle"]
[/quote]

ya know I was/still am going thru a bit of depression about alot of things [that I'd rather not put out here for the world to see] and I was like I have GOT to listen to something other than SD, I mean that's ALL I have been listening to as of late. SO....... I threw in Disclaimer, and I was like YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............ wait............ damnit!!!! This is depressing me too.
Grrr

Do you like Avenged? If you do throw one of their CDs in....
I really like them, and they can pull off screaming, as well as singing. IMO.
Even if you hate them, go listen to "A Little Piece of Heaven" Or better yet youtube the vid, its genius, haha.

Hmmm, what else? Korn always helps, Hed PE, Slipknot, Chevelle, Mushroomhead, [old] Three Days Grace, I don't really know what you like so you may be screwing up your face to these?

And you can laugh at me alllllllllllll you want but when I get really depressed and EVERYTHING I listen to makes me want cry or throw shit I'll say fuck it and listen to something like Missy Elliot or Justin Timberlake or Nelly Furtado. Meaningly crap IMO, but it isn't depressing see what I'm sayin?

Anyways, whatever it is you are going thru, I hope things look up for you

ps
check your PM box

Cheer Up! :P

Maybe some Switchfoot (Def I dare you to move) and some 12 stones.

that made me sound really depressed, im not im just getting over a girl. Still a little sad,and would talk to someone about it. But im really just looking for some music, still love shinedown but ive heard every song 100000 times, the new ones 10000. and nothing else i listen to is like shinedown, its all heavy metal shit.