I need a name!!!

• I need a name!!!
    shinedowngrl89

I just got a new kitten! He is 9 weeks old and all black, but for a little white spot on his neck. I have been calling him Hades, but he's too sweet and too much of a lover for the name. So I'm coming to you guys for help. I was thinking something Shinedown related, but I cant think of anything! PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Submitted by shinedowngrl89 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedowngrl89

Tue, 06/12/2012 - 21:48

I ended up just calleing him Shinedown. I decided just going with the bands name when I noticed him bobbing his head and "singing" alone to my favorite SD songs.

With every cat that I've had, they all have these cute or lofty names, but over time, they just develop into some nickname that just sticks. You'll find the right name!

shinedowngrl89

Fri, 06/15/2012 - 21:41

He seems to like Shinedown as his name.

I just got a new kitten! He is 9 weeks old and all black, but for a little white spot on his neck. I have been calling him Hades, but he's too sweet and too much of a lover for the name. So I'm coming to you guys for help. I was thinking something Shinedown related, but I cant think of anything! PLEASE HELP!!!!!

comments

He seems to like Shinedown as his name.

With every cat that I've had, they all have these cute or lofty names, but over time, they just develop into some nickname that just sticks. You'll find the right name!

I ended up just calleing him Shinedown. I decided just going with the bands name when I noticed him bobbing his head and "singing" alone to my favorite SD songs.

Kitten name

Crow?