I must be getting old.......

• I must be getting old.......
    evenangelsfall

........as I just got EXCITED over buying a new vacuum cleaner. :roll:

But in my defense, I don't wanna dirrrty house so there.

HAHAHHA :lol:

Submitted by evenangelsfall on
Forum category
Is pro
No

evenangelsfall

Wed, 07/09/2008 - 21:12

I think they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

synneraboveall

Thu, 07/10/2008 - 12:27

WOW!!!!!!!

That is all there really is to say...LOL!!!!

evenangelsfall

Thu, 07/10/2008 - 22:06

[quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="evenangelsfall"]I think they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P[/quote]

Actually yes, they litterally do suck! (the dirt right off the carpet!!)[/quote]

Yup......... thus, why I said that :P

JeffTaormina

Fri, 07/11/2008 - 08:22

I don't think I'm getting old I know I'm old!
And stop making fun of my Vacum!!!! 8)

One time I was vacuuming and the vacuum started shaking and smoke was coming out of it. So...I turned it off and decided the time for a new sucking device was nigh. The new one has yet to almost explode, so I'd say this post is just about done. Thanks for your time.

JeffTaormina

Sun, 07/13/2008 - 20:26

Vacums suck and leaf blowers blow!!

evenangelsfall

Tue, 07/15/2008 - 14:23

[quote="jaster"]Vacums suck and leaf blowers blow!![/quote]

haha right on :P

I'm 20 and I feel old since I have to pay bills and get excited if the laundry detergent smells good when i buy it! lol

[quote="rock_saka"]I'm 20 and I feel old since I have to pay bills and get excited if the laundry detergent smells good when i buy it! lol[/quote]
im with u on that 1 and im only 18!!

[quote="irock"][quote="rock_saka"]I'm 20 and I feel old since I have to pay bills and get excited if the laundry detergent smells good when i buy it! lol[/quote]
im with u on that 1 and im only 18!![/quote]

yeaa wooo lets hear it for being old and loving old people shit like moth balls!!! hahahahahaa...

i was @ work the other day and this lady was pissed cause i couldn''t find moth balls for her...hahahaha

JeffTaormina

Thu, 07/24/2008 - 07:50

[quote="rock_saka"]
yeaa wooo lets hear it for being old and loving old people shit like moth balls!!! hahahahahaa...

i was @ work the other day and this lady was pissed cause i couldn''t find moth balls for her...hahahaha[/quote]

Did you ever smell Moth balls?

[quote="jaster"][quote="rock_saka"]

i was @ work the other day and this lady was pissed cause i couldn''t find moth balls for her...hahahaha[/quote]

Did you ever smell Moth balls?[/quote]

A moth has balls???

Guess Buffalos have wings too huh?

[quote="ctholc"][quote="jaster"][quote="rock_saka"]

A moth has balls???

Guess Buffalos have wings too huh?[/quote]

Yeah you just need to know where to look. I'm gonna go make sure my chicken is taking good care of it's nuggets...

evenangelsfall

Fri, 07/25/2008 - 01:31

Haha yall are too funny

And as for the moth ball thing.......... when I worked at Wal*Mart a customer yelled at me because I had no idea where the "damp rid" was. I had NEVER heard of it before??? Made me feel dumb, I don't like being yelled at. A common misconception ALOT of people have is that every employee in a store like Wal*Mart knows eveything about everything AND what aisle it is on, hello they don't TEACH you shit, and you probably leave feeling a little more stupid than when ya got hired, haha.

JeffTaormina

Fri, 07/25/2008 - 08:14

[quote="thebenjamin"][quote="ctholc"][quote="jaster"][quote="rock_saka"]

A moth has balls???

Yeah you just need to know where to look. I'm gonna go make sure my chicken is taking good care of it's nuggets...[/quote]

How do you get their legs apart?

There are many methods for this. I just ask them politely.

JeffTaormina

Sat, 07/26/2008 - 08:27

[quote="thebenjamin"]There are many methods for this. I just ask them politely.[/quote]

Oh because I had to spend lots of money on drinks for them!
:lol: :roll: :? :P :lol:

doublej_3411

Mon, 07/28/2008 - 09:36

I get excited about actually being home being able to vacum. :? Maybe I should start being a little worried.

evenangelsfall

Mon, 07/28/2008 - 21:29

Ink? Hell yeh man me too, I hate pinkish orange pictures.

You know what I'm talkin about!

sweetseekinglife

Tue, 08/05/2008 - 22:29

I am old and I have no life, I get excited about my day off...
I get excited when people pronounce empanada right (even if its funnier when they dont)
I get excited when I get to sleep in...
Thats horribly depressing...

JeffTaormina

Tue, 08/05/2008 - 23:14

Today we got to train at the station.

We did a 2nd and 3rd floor bale out.
You dive out the window in full gear and air pack head first.
When your waist clears the top of the ladder you grab the rung with and under handed fist then use the other arm to brace you 2 rungs lower.

Once you are braced you twist yor legs and your body weight makes you flip feet first.

You knees grab the beams (Sides) of the ladder and you use your palms on the beam and you slide down fast.

As you get to the end you tighten up your grip with your hands and knees this makes you slowdown.

We ran through this all day!!!

Now I don't need to go to SIX FLAGS because this was Seven or maybe Eight FLAGS LOL

This made me excited!!

Not bad for a 40 year old gezzer!! :wink:

oh holy shit~yeah, I would say that is not bad for a 40 rocker!!!!!

Way to go!!!!!!

evenangelsfall

Sun, 08/10/2008 - 20:03

[quote="fenderguitars777"]What's a Kirby? I always knew it as a Nintendo Character.[/quote]

OMG now I DO feel old............... :oops:

vacuum

JeffTaormina

Wed, 08/13/2008 - 22:45

Well the other day my little belt clip broke and I couldn't clip my cell phone on my belt or my gear at a job.

Well tonight out at a job I left my cell on the front bumper (Fire truck bumpers are huge so we can walk on them and work from the) well ...

We ran it over. The screens are shot and the case is all craked and split ....but the phone works.
so all I can say is any one want a phone go with LG!

It gets run over by a fire truck and keeps on working!!

I as well as my crew was amazed!

JeffTaormina

Thu, 08/14/2008 - 07:30

Mine looks like a pancake now. The screen looks like morden art all cracked with the fluid all in it still. It works fine but I have to dial the numbers because I can't read any thing from the screen.

I'm going to swap it back to my old phone and look for a new one.

Maybe I should do an LG ad with the enigine running my phone over then have it ring. LOL :wink: :lol:

old=hangovers that last a week that used to only last 2 hours!!!!!

JeffTaormina

Mon, 08/18/2008 - 07:44

[quote="mollie"]old=hangovers that last a week that used to only last 2 hours!!!!![/quote]

That's why you gotta keep drinking to stay a head of the hang over!!

synneraboveall

Mon, 08/18/2008 - 13:53

[quote="jaster"]

Maybe I should do an LG ad with the enigine running my phone over then have it ring. LOL :wink: :lol:[/quote]

And have Shinedown song playing in the background...LOL!!!!!

........as I just got EXCITED over buying a new vacuum cleaner. :roll:

But in my defense, I don't wanna dirrrty house so there.

HAHAHHA :lol:

comments

[quote="jaster"]

Maybe I should do an LG ad with the enigine running my phone over then have it ring. LOL :wink: :lol:[/quote]

And have Shinedown song playing in the background...LOL!!!!!

[quote="mollie"]old=hangovers that last a week that used to only last 2 hours!!!!![/quote]

That's why you gotta keep drinking to stay a head of the hang over!!

old=hangovers that last a week that used to only last 2 hours!!!!!

Mine looks like a pancake now. The screen looks like morden art all cracked with the fluid all in it still. It works fine but I have to dial the numbers because I can't read any thing from the screen.

I'm going to swap it back to my old phone and look for a new one.

Maybe I should do an LG ad with the enigine running my phone over then have it ring. LOL :wink: :lol:

Well the other day my little belt clip broke and I couldn't clip my cell phone on my belt or my gear at a job.

Well tonight out at a job I left my cell on the front bumper (Fire truck bumpers are huge so we can walk on them and work from the) well ...

We ran it over. The screens are shot and the case is all craked and split ....but the phone works.
so all I can say is any one want a phone go with LG!

It gets run over by a fire truck and keeps on working!!

I as well as my crew was amazed!

[quote="fenderguitars777"]What's a Kirby? I always knew it as a Nintendo Character.[/quote]

OMG now I DO feel old............... :oops:

vacuum

oh holy shit~yeah, I would say that is not bad for a 40 rocker!!!!!

Way to go!!!!!!

Today we got to train at the station.

We did a 2nd and 3rd floor bale out.
You dive out the window in full gear and air pack head first.
When your waist clears the top of the ladder you grab the rung with and under handed fist then use the other arm to brace you 2 rungs lower.

Once you are braced you twist yor legs and your body weight makes you flip feet first.

You knees grab the beams (Sides) of the ladder and you use your palms on the beam and you slide down fast.

As you get to the end you tighten up your grip with your hands and knees this makes you slowdown.

We ran through this all day!!!

Now I don't need to go to SIX FLAGS because this was Seven or maybe Eight FLAGS LOL

This made me excited!!

Not bad for a 40 year old gezzer!! :wink:

I am old and I have no life, I get excited about my day off...
I get excited when people pronounce empanada right (even if its funnier when they dont)
I get excited when I get to sleep in...
Thats horribly depressing...

Ink? Hell yeh man me too, I hate pinkish orange pictures.

You know what I'm talkin about!

I get excited about actually being home being able to vacum. :? Maybe I should start being a little worried.

[quote="thebenjamin"]There are many methods for this. I just ask them politely.[/quote]

Oh because I had to spend lots of money on drinks for them!
:lol: :roll: :? :P :lol:

There are many methods for this. I just ask them politely.

[quote="thebenjamin"][quote="ctholc"][quote="jaster"][quote="rock_saka"]

A moth has balls???

Yeah you just need to know where to look. I'm gonna go make sure my chicken is taking good care of it's nuggets...[/quote]

How do you get their legs apart?

Haha yall are too funny

And as for the moth ball thing.......... when I worked at Wal*Mart a customer yelled at me because I had no idea where the "damp rid" was. I had NEVER heard of it before??? Made me feel dumb, I don't like being yelled at. A common misconception ALOT of people have is that every employee in a store like Wal*Mart knows eveything about everything AND what aisle it is on, hello they don't TEACH you shit, and you probably leave feeling a little more stupid than when ya got hired, haha.

[quote="ctholc"][quote="jaster"][quote="rock_saka"]

A moth has balls???

Yeah you just need to know where to look. I'm gonna go make sure my chicken is taking good care of it's nuggets...

[quote="jaster"][quote="rock_saka"]

A moth has balls???

Guess Buffalos have wings too huh?

[quote="rock_saka"]

Did you ever smell Moth balls?

[quote="irock"][quote="rock_saka"]I'm 20 and I feel old since I have to pay bills and get excited if the laundry detergent smells good when i buy it! lol[/quote]
im with u on that 1 and im only 18!![/quote]

i was @ work the other day and this lady was pissed cause i couldn''t find moth balls for her...hahahaha

[quote="rock_saka"]I'm 20 and I feel old since I have to pay bills and get excited if the laundry detergent smells good when i buy it! lol[/quote]
im with u on that 1 and im only 18!!

I'm 20 and I feel old since I have to pay bills and get excited if the laundry detergent smells good when i buy it! lol

[quote="jaster"]Vacums suck and leaf blowers blow!![/quote]

haha right on :P

Vacums suck and leaf blowers blow!!

One time I was vacuuming and the vacuum started shaking and smoke was coming out of it. So...I turned it off and decided the time for a new sucking device was nigh. The new one has yet to almost explode, so I'd say this post is just about done. Thanks for your time.

I don't think I'm getting old I know I'm old!
And stop making fun of my Vacum!!!! 8)

[quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="evenangelsfall"]I think they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P[/quote]

Actually yes, they litterally do suck! (the dirt right off the carpet!!)[/quote]

Yup......... thus, why I said that :P

WOW!!!!!!!

That is all there really is to say...LOL!!!!

I think they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P