I love kids

• I love kids
    luvmy3

I spent my afternoon, with my friend and her 4 year old. I love him to pieces.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 08:45

that is awesome. kids are a joy. there was one time i was so stressed out and i was visiting with my inlaws i needed to get back home to continue studying and my wife was just about done talking with her mom. my little nephew was there too and he had been playing with me. i started to take my ipod out of my pocket so i could put some music on to relax, as i walked back to the car. my little nephew started shouting my name (he is only two so this was really cool of him) when i turned around he jumped at me and gave me a big hug. he said "bye tooony" in the cutest little boy voice. that made my day and I forgot all about being stressed out. sometimes the littlest gestures from a child make the day seem so much better.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]that is awesome. kids are a joy. there was one time i was so stressed out and i was visiting with my inlaws i needed to get back home to continue studying and my wife was just about done talking with her mom. my little nephew was there too and he had been playing with me. i started to take my ipod out of my pocket so i could put some music on to relax, as i walked back to the car. my little nephew started shouting my name (he is only two so this was really cool of him) when i turned around he jumped at me and gave me a big hug. he said "bye tooony" in the cutest little boy voice. that made my day and I forgot all about being stressed out. sometimes the littlest gestures from a child make the day seem so much better.[/quote]

That is too cute.

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 19:35

haha I love little kids.... I have a brother who is 4 and autistic and dude, this kid has me wrapped around his little finger. My sister is two and we look the most alike outta 4 kids..... and we have different dads :P Zackie (my little brother) can't say Kristen so I usually have him call me sissy..... but he heard mom call my Kristen and he gave up trying to say my name and now he either calls me Kristen or Chicken.... cuz Chicken is as close to Kristen as he can get.... hes adorable!

randomsunkist17

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 21:46

I love kids to death which is why I'm so excited to be a teacher and spend a lot of time with them.

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 21:48

I'm 15 and don't have a job but Zackie (4) and Katie (2) have sissy wrapped around their little fingers!

randomsunkist17

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 22:07

Aww! 4 year olds are the age group I want to teach. I can't wait to graduate and become a teacher. ^-^

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 22:17

yeah Zackie is the sweetest and I love his little 4-year-oldness i dunno hes just adorable..... so i agree with the 4 year olds thing

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 17:25

that is aweseome. and chicken is a great way for him to start learning your name. my little nephew took a while to get my name down now he is awesome at saying it. i love playing with him he's awesome.

ShinedownChica

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 20:11

it's adorable when he comes to my room like "Chicken want _____" cuz im like the worlds biggest pushover of a sister lol but he listens to me better than his parents and he takes my cell when he comes to my room and says hi to whoever im talking to.... seems to be my boyfriend a lot and its hilarious!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:32

lol that's really cool.

ShinedownChica

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:45

yeah i love my little blondie to pieces! hes just sissys little boy (or so i like to tell myself!)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:47

that is awesome.

ShinedownChica

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:55

yes ♥ if anyone ever saw my fb (which is linked to my profile on here) it has many pics of him.... my profile pic is with the kid even ♥

[quote="twilight123450"]it's adorable when he comes to my room like "Chicken want _____" cuz im like the worlds biggest pushover of a sister lol but he listens to me better than his parents and he takes my cell when he comes to my room and says hi to whoever im talking to.... seems to be my boyfriend a lot and its hilarious![/quote]

Thats really adorable, and funny too.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 05/11/2010 - 14:48

haha yeah thats how i feel about it too! cuz at first i was like grrrrr this sucks, but now its like haha i get a cute name and you dont!

ShinedownChica

Mon, 07/12/2010 - 16:29

i remembered posting on here while i was reading to the kids. =) Kids were a topic for me for like a month cuz i just found out im not pregnant =)

I just got back from the hospital where my friend had a beautiful baby boy yesterday. I know all babies are cute, and he was definitely cute, but holding him just really made me appreciate life. It took my breath away. I didn't want to give him back to Mom, but the inlaws came so I had to leave.

ShinedownChica

Wed, 07/28/2010 - 20:02

little kids are so sweet and innocent and adorable =) ... i may be young, but the scare i think really helped me see a lot that i never did and helped me grow up in a way....

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 07/28/2010 - 21:24

babies are so awesome and their smell is really cool too lol. i think it adds to their cuteness lol that is until they poop. haha.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 07/29/2010 - 22:50

haha thats what i was thinkin the whole time that i was readin that posttt =P

I spent my afternoon, with my friend and her 4 year old. I love him to pieces.

comments

haha thats what i was thinkin the whole time that i was readin that posttt =P

babies are so awesome and their smell is really cool too lol. i think it adds to their cuteness lol that is until they poop. haha.

little kids are so sweet and innocent and adorable =) ... i may be young, but the scare i think really helped me see a lot that i never did and helped me grow up in a way....

I just got back from the hospital where my friend had a beautiful baby boy yesterday. I know all babies are cute, and he was definitely cute, but holding him just really made me appreciate life. It took my breath away. I didn't want to give him back to Mom, but the inlaws came so I had to leave.

i remembered posting on here while i was reading to the kids. =) Kids were a topic for me for like a month cuz i just found out im not pregnant =)

haha yeah thats how i feel about it too! cuz at first i was like grrrrr this sucks, but now its like haha i get a cute name and you dont!

[quote="twilight123450"]it's adorable when he comes to my room like "Chicken want _____" cuz im like the worlds biggest pushover of a sister lol but he listens to me better than his parents and he takes my cell when he comes to my room and says hi to whoever im talking to.... seems to be my boyfriend a lot and its hilarious![/quote]

Thats really adorable, and funny too.

yes ♥ if anyone ever saw my fb (which is linked to my profile on here) it has many pics of him.... my profile pic is with the kid even ♥

that is awesome.

yeah i love my little blondie to pieces! hes just sissys little boy (or so i like to tell myself!)

lol that's really cool.

it's adorable when he comes to my room like "Chicken want _____" cuz im like the worlds biggest pushover of a sister lol but he listens to me better than his parents and he takes my cell when he comes to my room and says hi to whoever im talking to.... seems to be my boyfriend a lot and its hilarious!

that is aweseome. and chicken is a great way for him to start learning your name. my little nephew took a while to get my name down now he is awesome at saying it. i love playing with him he's awesome.

yeah Zackie is the sweetest and I love his little 4-year-oldness i dunno hes just adorable..... so i agree with the 4 year olds thing

Aww! 4 year olds are the age group I want to teach. I can't wait to graduate and become a teacher. ^-^

I'm 15 and don't have a job but Zackie (4) and Katie (2) have sissy wrapped around their little fingers!

I love kids to death which is why I'm so excited to be a teacher and spend a lot of time with them.

haha I love little kids.... I have a brother who is 4 and autistic and dude, this kid has me wrapped around his little finger. My sister is two and we look the most alike outta 4 kids..... and we have different dads :P Zackie (my little brother) can't say Kristen so I usually have him call me sissy..... but he heard mom call my Kristen and he gave up trying to say my name and now he either calls me Kristen or Chicken.... cuz Chicken is as close to Kristen as he can get.... hes adorable!

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]that is awesome. kids are a joy. there was one time i was so stressed out and i was visiting with my inlaws i needed to get back home to continue studying and my wife was just about done talking with her mom. my little nephew was there too and he had been playing with me. i started to take my ipod out of my pocket so i could put some music on to relax, as i walked back to the car. my little nephew started shouting my name (he is only two so this was really cool of him) when i turned around he jumped at me and gave me a big hug. he said "bye tooony" in the cutest little boy voice. that made my day and I forgot all about being stressed out. sometimes the littlest gestures from a child make the day seem so much better.[/quote]

That is too cute.

that is awesome. kids are a joy. there was one time i was so stressed out and i was visiting with my inlaws i needed to get back home to continue studying and my wife was just about done talking with her mom. my little nephew was there too and he had been playing with me. i started to take my ipod out of my pocket so i could put some music on to relax, as i walked back to the car. my little nephew started shouting my name (he is only two so this was really cool of him) when i turned around he jumped at me and gave me a big hug. he said "bye tooony" in the cutest little boy voice. that made my day and I forgot all about being stressed out. sometimes the littlest gestures from a child make the day seem so much better.