I hate being broke!!!!

• I hate being broke!!!!
    luvmy3

Looks like I will have to cross my fingers and hope Carnival of Madness tickets for MI don't sell out before thrusday Friday because I wont be able to get any til then due to extreme lack of funds. What is even mroe irritating is that if certian circumstances had not have popped up about a month ago I would have had the money to afford a platnium package, but that is sooooo not happening now or probaly ever at least anymore :-( Sigh...

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear that. You should be able to at least get tix for the show, maybe not a package. I doubt the show will sell out with just the presale.

[quote="aromaine"]Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear that. You should be able to at least get tix for the show, maybe not a package. I doubt the show will sell out with just the presale.[/quote]

Hopefully not. Do you know how long the presale lastes, or when the general public sale stats. Becasue I am not sure when I will be able to purchase my tickets since I can't be apart of the presale.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 12:32

i think general public sales start friday but I'm not sure. You should be able to get tickets though. I'm sorry to hear that. Lack of funds is never fun. If I buy a package it'll be on my credit card.

that does suck! im sorry! hope things get better for you! the pre-sale goes through thursday and general public starts friday! Good Luck!!

Tix for the general public don't go on sale until Sat @ 10 am, but the presale ends on Fri at 10 pm.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 19:05

oh wow i did not know that thanks for clearing it up.

[quote="aromaine"]Tix for the general public don't go on sale until Sat @ 10 am, but the presale ends on Fri at 10 pm.[/quote]

Thank you so much for telling me that. Hopefully there were be some Gold packages left tomorrow night as I will have the moeny to afford one then. Ya'll can wish me luck on that one. Wont you please ;-)

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 04/29/2010 - 15:01

sending you some positive wish vibes your way. best of luck getting those tickets.

Looks like I will have to cross my fingers and hope Carnival of Madness tickets for MI don't sell out before thrusday Friday because I wont be able to get any til then due to extreme lack of funds. What is even mroe irritating is that if certian circumstances had not have popped up about a month ago I would have had the money to afford a platnium package, but that is sooooo not happening now or probaly ever at least anymore :-( Sigh...

comments

sending you some positive wish vibes your way. best of luck getting those tickets.

[quote="aromaine"]Tix for the general public don't go on sale until Sat @ 10 am, but the presale ends on Fri at 10 pm.[/quote]

Thank you so much for telling me that. Hopefully there were be some Gold packages left tomorrow night as I will have the moeny to afford one then. Ya'll can wish me luck on that one. Wont you please ;-)

oh wow i did not know that thanks for clearing it up.

Tix for the general public don't go on sale until Sat @ 10 am, but the presale ends on Fri at 10 pm.

that does suck! im sorry! hope things get better for you! the pre-sale goes through thursday and general public starts friday! Good Luck!!

i think general public sales start friday but I'm not sure. You should be able to get tickets though. I'm sorry to hear that. Lack of funds is never fun. If I buy a package it'll be on my credit card.

[quote="aromaine"]Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear that. You should be able to at least get tix for the show, maybe not a package. I doubt the show will sell out with just the presale.[/quote]

Hopefully not. Do you know how long the presale lastes, or when the general public sale stats. Becasue I am not sure when I will be able to purchase my tickets since I can't be apart of the presale.

Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear that. You should be able to at least get tix for the show, maybe not a package. I doubt the show will sell out with just the presale.