i got questions.

• i got questions.
    fistfullofflowers

okay so this is about the Halestorm and Chevelle concert i'm going to. Springfield is where its at.. about 2 hours and 30 minutes away. the place's doors open and 7. and starts at 8.. and i'll probably get there a bit before 6. will i be able to get a front row spot?? i'm like.. praying and hoping that i will. cause it would be SOOO AMAZING to be front row for them again.

and my other question is.. do you think the moshing will be rough?? i only want to be front row for Halestorm then i plan on leaving where i am after Halestorm to buy a Halestorm t-shirt. so i dont plan on being by everyone during Chevelle cause i dont mind not being up front for them. i'm pretty sure most of you have seen Halestorm live? did people mosh during Halestorm? does that matter? haha. well i hope to get answers. and thank you for umm reading this and HOPEFULLY answering.. :D

Submitted by fistfullofflowers on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Chevelle fans in Chicago were brutal...I thought the guy standing behind my daughter was going to head butt her! Be careful!! :lol:

fistfullofflowers

Sat, 10/03/2009 - 20:13

hmm.. i dont really plan on being by other fans during Chevelle .. well i plan on being in the wayy back.. does scary happen back there?

fistfullofflowers

Sat, 10/03/2009 - 20:18

oh goodnesss. i hopes its not crazy for Halestorm. do you know about the being front row thingg that i was asking?

fistfullofflowers

Sat, 10/03/2009 - 20:44

interestinggg. do you think i will be able to get front row though?

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 10/03/2009 - 20:53

where is the show gonna be at? usually the earlier you are there the better for you. it just depends how big a fans the other people in the area are. honestly the earlier you can get there the better chances you have of being front row, stick to the barrier make friends with those around you so they can protect you. i'm a big guy and i still make friends so that way if things get rough they know i'm on their side and that i'm cool this way they look out for me and i look out for them.

fistfullofflowers

Sat, 10/03/2009 - 21:03

the show is going to be in Springfield, MO. i get out of school at 2:40ish. takes 2 hours and 21 minutes to get there. shows starts at 8. doors open at 7... i've heard its a college area.. uh ohh..

i hope my mom doesnt make me our spot while Halestorm is performing. and friends. hmm. how do i make friends? haha that seems funny to ask..

fistfullofflowers

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 01:19

i'm pretty shy too. i'll try. doesnt seem too hard. right? do you think it would make a difference that i'm 14?

and i noticed that Stacy Gardell went there too from her pics. thats cool. did you talk to her? what did ya talk about?

i am sooo ready for the concert! i have more than a month to wait..

18 more concerts for Halestorm until MINE! hehe.

:)

Hannah, If I can do it...you can do it!! I personally think it's safer at the rail rather than in the thick of the crowd. I have always made friends w/ people around me and they then protect me from the moshing behind. Scott a really great guy we met in Madison, was bracing his hands on either side of me on the rail and took the brunt of the punishment! *thanks Scott* Don't worry and have fun, but don't wear big hoop earrings just in case!!
BTW Scott is a friend on FB and he is an awesome music fan and friend, you should friend him!! *Don't worry!!* :D

fistfullofflowers

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 12:36

how early did you get to your concert, Lori? and i dont really want to be by the rails.. i dont know where that is truthfully. I WANT TO BE RIGHT IN FRONT OF LZZY! :D .. last time i was right in front of Josh.

and thats kinda funny that you say that i should be friends with Scott because he requested me 2 times. i had no idea who he was so i didnt accept either of them. i'll to request him! i feel bad..

:D

Don't feel bad, he's a big boy!

I got there 45 minutes before the M&G to get my ticket. It was 2 blocks away from my hotel, a gorgeous day and I had fun hangin' out with other people before the show. Don't be late!

fistfullofflowers

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 15:48

oh the rails are..? ohhh. haha thanks! i get it.

and Lori you still got front row right? and i dont i will be late! :D

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:14

when is the show Hannah??

Hannah I was the first person to walk into the auditorium so yeah. I walked right up and staked my claim right in front of Eric's spot, of course!! :twisted:

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:24

Yeah cos she is a stalker :)

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! I wanted to BE SURE to be close as possible. I drove a long way to feast my eyes!! :twisted:

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:31

Yeah that's true....dedication girl :)

I think more Despiration!! :roll:

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:33

nah dedication is the right word.

OK you win!! :wink:

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:35

ok we will settle on a bit of both then :)

He truly is amazing to watch on stage. I believe that he really has been a great addition to the band. He is very charismatic and give it a breath of new life. Updated if you will. just my opinion though, as we all clearly know!!! :twisted: I am very biased! :roll:

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:39

No i agree with you...i think he is a very talented guy, they all are really, but i think i have to say that i truly think brent is the most talented...his acoustic voice blows me away every time.

Oh for his song writing mos def! He is unparalleled (sp) I can't wait for a new record and to see what Eric is made of in the song writing capacity! I just want more Shinedown too!! :D

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:45

Yeah, i am a bit nervous for him though, you think he can pull it off?? I think he can but not to Brent's stamdards by any means.....i'm sure it will be great! :)

The music, which is what he does, I sure hope so. Lyrics...that's a tough act to follow! :)

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:49

Yeah the lyircs is what i meant....definately tough act to follow...but i'm sure he will do just fine :)

Like you said, he is a talented guy *imagination running wild* and I'm sure he know's what he's doing. I think he and Zach work together on some songs too. That will be interesting. I just am hungry for more, new stuff!!! :o

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:53

Maybe i will get too hear some in the special surprise for the UK :)

You are really lucky to be getting that opportunity! I wish I could hear some of the new stuff!! I haven't even heard some of the down loadable stuff cuz I don't have an ipod.

fistfullofflowers

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 18:11

my concert is november 12th.. long way.. to me .. haha and i am sooo ready for the concert!

do you all think i'll get be right up front if get there at 6 maybe a bit earlier than that. doors open at 7. and it starts at 8. ?

haha.. sorry i'm kinda paranoid.. HAHA. :D

okay so this is about the Halestorm and Chevelle concert i'm going to. Springfield is where its at.. about 2 hours and 30 minutes away. the place's doors open and 7. and starts at 8.. and i'll probably get there a bit before 6. will i be able to get a front row spot?? i'm like.. praying and hoping that i will. cause it would be SOOO AMAZING to be front row for them again.

and my other question is.. do you think the moshing will be rough?? i only want to be front row for Halestorm then i plan on leaving where i am after Halestorm to buy a Halestorm t-shirt. so i dont plan on being by everyone during Chevelle cause i dont mind not being up front for them. i'm pretty sure most of you have seen Halestorm live? did people mosh during Halestorm? does that matter? haha. well i hope to get answers. and thank you for umm reading this and HOPEFULLY answering.. :D

comments

hahaha yes you are!

I know...i'm so cool :lol:

oh coool!! :D

Yes I have two SD shows in November

I first met MM in Aug at the meet and greet but there are people in your life that you meet and feel like you have been forever friends and that is mad_mama to me!

Cool....have you met mad_mama before???

[quote="destiny453"]No no...it is Alice In Chains :)[/quote]

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :(

I missed them when in Portland and FECK! I wanna see them...

I am seeing the Crying Spell with Mad_Mama on Nov 20th!!!!!!!

Can not wait!

oooh awesome!! :)

arent you seeing SHINEDOWN soon?

No no...it is Alice In Chains :)

its not SHINEDOWN. right? i checked. didnt see one. who are you seeing?

Yeah girl i know i am dam lucky...oh i have a gig on the 12th of Nov too Hannah :)

my concert is november 12th.. long way.. to me .. haha and i am sooo ready for the concert!

do you all think i'll get be right up front if get there at 6 maybe a bit earlier than that. doors open at 7. and it starts at 8. ?

haha.. sorry i'm kinda paranoid.. HAHA. :D

You are really lucky to be getting that opportunity! I wish I could hear some of the new stuff!! I haven't even heard some of the down loadable stuff cuz I don't have an ipod.

Maybe i will get too hear some in the special surprise for the UK :)

Like you said, he is a talented guy *imagination running wild* and I'm sure he know's what he's doing. I think he and Zach work together on some songs too. That will be interesting. I just am hungry for more, new stuff!!! :o

Yeah the lyircs is what i meant....definately tough act to follow...but i'm sure he will do just fine :)

The music, which is what he does, I sure hope so. Lyrics...that's a tough act to follow! :)

Yeah, i am a bit nervous for him though, you think he can pull it off?? I think he can but not to Brent's stamdards by any means.....i'm sure it will be great! :)

Oh for his song writing mos def! He is unparalleled (sp) I can't wait for a new record and to see what Eric is made of in the song writing capacity! I just want more Shinedown too!! :D

No i agree with you...i think he is a very talented guy, they all are really, but i think i have to say that i truly think brent is the most talented...his acoustic voice blows me away every time.

He truly is amazing to watch on stage. I believe that he really has been a great addition to the band. He is very charismatic and give it a breath of new life. Updated if you will. just my opinion though, as we all clearly know!!! :twisted: I am very biased! :roll:

ok we will settle on a bit of both then :)

OK you win!! :wink:

nah dedication is the right word.

I think more Despiration!! :roll:

Yeah that's true....dedication girl :)

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! I wanted to BE SURE to be close as possible. I drove a long way to feast my eyes!! :twisted:

Yeah cos she is a stalker :)

Hannah I was the first person to walk into the auditorium so yeah. I walked right up and staked my claim right in front of Eric's spot, of course!! :twisted:

when is the show Hannah??

oh the rails are..? ohhh. haha thanks! i get it.

and Lori you still got front row right? and i dont i will be late! :D

Don't feel bad, he's a big boy!

I got there 45 minutes before the M&G to get my ticket. It was 2 blocks away from my hotel, a gorgeous day and I had fun hangin' out with other people before the show. Don't be late!

how early did you get to your concert, Lori? and i dont really want to be by the rails.. i dont know where that is truthfully. I WANT TO BE RIGHT IN FRONT OF LZZY! :D .. last time i was right in front of Josh.

and thats kinda funny that you say that i should be friends with Scott because he requested me 2 times. i had no idea who he was so i didnt accept either of them. i'll to request him! i feel bad..

:D

Hannah, If I can do it...you can do it!! I personally think it's safer at the rail rather than in the thick of the crowd. I have always made friends w/ people around me and they then protect me from the moshing behind. Scott a really great guy we met in Madison, was bracing his hands on either side of me on the rail and took the brunt of the punishment! *thanks Scott* Don't worry and have fun, but don't wear big hoop earrings just in case!!
BTW Scott is a friend on FB and he is an awesome music fan and friend, you should friend him!! *Don't worry!!* :D

i'm pretty shy too. i'll try. doesnt seem too hard. right? do you think it would make a difference that i'm 14?

and i noticed that Stacy Gardell went there too from her pics. thats cool. did you talk to her? what did ya talk about?

i am sooo ready for the concert! i have more than a month to wait..

18 more concerts for Halestorm until MINE! hehe.

:)

the show is going to be in Springfield, MO. i get out of school at 2:40ish. takes 2 hours and 21 minutes to get there. shows starts at 8. doors open at 7... i've heard its a college area.. uh ohh..

i hope my mom doesnt make me our spot while Halestorm is performing. and friends. hmm. how do i make friends? haha that seems funny to ask..

where is the show gonna be at? usually the earlier you are there the better for you. it just depends how big a fans the other people in the area are. honestly the earlier you can get there the better chances you have of being front row, stick to the barrier make friends with those around you so they can protect you. i'm a big guy and i still make friends so that way if things get rough they know i'm on their side and that i'm cool this way they look out for me and i look out for them.

interestinggg. do you think i will be able to get front row though?

oh goodnesss. i hopes its not crazy for Halestorm. do you know about the being front row thingg that i was asking?

hmm.. i dont really plan on being by other fans during Chevelle .. well i plan on being in the wayy back.. does scary happen back there?

Chevelle fans in Chicago were brutal...I thought the guy standing behind my daughter was going to head butt her! Be careful!! :lol: