i got one!!

• i got one!!
    xshinedownfreakx

heres a topic.....have any of u guys met Shinedown? if so, r they nice? :lol:

Submitted by xshinedownfreakx on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 06:54

Yeah I have met them, out the back of their show in Glasgow, Scotland...it was so easy too meet them as they played a tiny venue and there weren't many people hanging around afterwards, mind you it was January in Scotland so the temperature was about minus 5 and raining!! and we only had tshirts on, but when the guys did come out they couldn't have been nicer, each one of them took a turn to sign things and talk to us etc. Barry was probably the easiest to talk too and he stayed with us the longest, they are all great though. Hopefully you will get your chance soon :)

xshinedownfreakx

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 12:10

[quote="destiny453"]Yeah I have met them, out the back of their show in Glasgow, Scotland...it was so easy too meet them as they played a tiny venue and there weren't many people hanging around afterwards, mind you it was January in Scotland so the temperature was about minus 5 and raining!! and we only had tshirts on, but when the guys did come out they couldn't have been nicer, each one of them took a turn to sign things and talk to us etc. Barry was probably the easiest to talk too and he stayed with us the longest, they are all great though. Hopefully you will get your chance soon :)[/quote] omg! i want to meet them so badly! i just say them and they did a meet and greet after the show but i didn't stay around and i was so mad! i really want 2 meet brent! and the rest of the band! by the way r u from scotland? :D

I met them too. I met them in Amsterdam in january.
I went to the venue early, around 2.00 pm. The venue has only one entrance so i waited there untill their bus arrived and when they came out i got to talk with them and have autographs and pictures.
They were really nice and easy to talk with.

destiny453

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 15:35

Yeah im from scotland :) the guys only played a venue that holds 200 people...there is a link somewhere to an interview that Eric did and he said it was his fave gig 2 play, so that meant alot...we scots love our live music :)

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 17:15

i want to see the interview! :)

xshinedownfreakx

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 17:32

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]i want to see the interview! :)[/quote]me too where can u see it?

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 17:39

i've met them just last month. i bought vip tix for my wife and I. it was great I got to meet them and have pics taken with them and some stuff signed by them. They are defiantely the nicest people you could ever meet. I hand wrote messages for each one of them on bandanas and gave each one theirs during the meet and greet it meant alot to them. just before the show started my wife spotted zach walking around i asked him to pose for a pic with my wife and I and he did being the cool guy he is. after the pics he thanked me for my note and was very appreciative that I took the time to do that for him. During the show he kept coming over to where my wife and I were sitting and he would play for us. It was such a great feeling. Midset Eric recognized me from the meet and greet and he bowed towards my wife and I and said thank you very much. After the show he ran over and brought me his set list. One of the nicest things any one has ever done for me. It was the perfect exclamation point on an amazing night.

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 17:55

that reallyy awesome! i think i've read this before.. maybe on the other forums. i love reading stories like these. :)

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 17:58

i probably have posted it before. any chance i get i don't hesistate to prove just how awesome this band is and the connections they make with their fans. my wife wasn't a big SD fan before this night. She liked a few songs but she wasn't crazy about them. But now she really is a fan. That night I saw her come an SD fan right before my eyes. She's not quite a junkie yet lol. But she will be.

xshinedownfreakx

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 18:02

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]that reallyy awesome! i think i've read this before.. maybe on the other forums. i love reading stories like these. :)[/quote]yep thts my story! :lol: now i got jet black hair and everyone hates it but i dont care cause i did it for me (and brent!) :lol: i dont care wht anyone else thinks!

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 18:03

oh thats great! i know i am! they are all i think about(and halestorm. cant forget about them).

fistfullofflowers

Wed, 09/09/2009 - 21:09

THAT WAS AT POINTFEST!!! I WAS THERE!! i was sooo close to eric! and zach and barry.. brent didnt really go on my side but i was still pretty close to himm! i may have said that before.. but like i said on my topic: it will be one of the best days of my life!

destiny453

Thu, 09/10/2009 - 07:55

Aw you shouldn't care what anyone thinks anyway...it shows your individualness :)

fistfullofflowers

Thu, 09/10/2009 - 16:26

who? me?

heres a topic.....have any of u guys met Shinedown? if so, r they nice? :lol:

comments

who? me?

Aw you shouldn't care what anyone thinks anyway...it shows your individualness :)

THAT WAS AT POINTFEST!!! I WAS THERE!! i was sooo close to eric! and zach and barry.. brent didnt really go on my side but i was still pretty close to himm! i may have said that before.. but like i said on my topic: it will be one of the best days of my life!

there is a link here somewhere, if not go to you tube and type eric interview wait i found it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qNnj1CYWZg

oh thats great! i know i am! they are all i think about(and halestorm. cant forget about them).

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]that reallyy awesome! i think i've read this before.. maybe on the other forums. i love reading stories like these. :)[/quote]yep thts my story! :lol: now i got jet black hair and everyone hates it but i dont care cause i did it for me (and brent!) :lol: i dont care wht anyone else thinks!

i probably have posted it before. any chance i get i don't hesistate to prove just how awesome this band is and the connections they make with their fans. my wife wasn't a big SD fan before this night. She liked a few songs but she wasn't crazy about them. But now she really is a fan. That night I saw her come an SD fan right before my eyes. She's not quite a junkie yet lol. But she will be.

that reallyy awesome! i think i've read this before.. maybe on the other forums. i love reading stories like these. :)

i've met them just last month. i bought vip tix for my wife and I. it was great I got to meet them and have pics taken with them and some stuff signed by them. They are defiantely the nicest people you could ever meet. I hand wrote messages for each one of them on bandanas and gave each one theirs during the meet and greet it meant alot to them. just before the show started my wife spotted zach walking around i asked him to pose for a pic with my wife and I and he did being the cool guy he is. after the pics he thanked me for my note and was very appreciative that I took the time to do that for him. During the show he kept coming over to where my wife and I were sitting and he would play for us. It was such a great feeling. Midset Eric recognized me from the meet and greet and he bowed towards my wife and I and said thank you very much. After the show he ran over and brought me his set list. One of the nicest things any one has ever done for me. It was the perfect exclamation point on an amazing night.

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]i want to see the interview! :)[/quote]me too where can u see it?

i want to see the interview! :)

Yeah im from scotland :) the guys only played a venue that holds 200 people...there is a link somewhere to an interview that Eric did and he said it was his fave gig 2 play, so that meant alot...we scots love our live music :)

I met them too. I met them in Amsterdam in january.
I went to the venue early, around 2.00 pm. The venue has only one entrance so i waited there untill their bus arrived and when they came out i got to talk with them and have autographs and pictures.
They were really nice and easy to talk with.

[quote="destiny453"]Yeah I have met them, out the back of their show in Glasgow, Scotland...it was so easy too meet them as they played a tiny venue and there weren't many people hanging around afterwards, mind you it was January in Scotland so the temperature was about minus 5 and raining!! and we only had tshirts on, but when the guys did come out they couldn't have been nicer, each one of them took a turn to sign things and talk to us etc. Barry was probably the easiest to talk too and he stayed with us the longest, they are all great though. Hopefully you will get your chance soon :)[/quote] omg! i want to meet them so badly! i just say them and they did a meet and greet after the show but i didn't stay around and i was so mad! i really want 2 meet brent! and the rest of the band! by the way r u from scotland? :D

Yeah I have met them, out the back of their show in Glasgow, Scotland...it was so easy too meet them as they played a tiny venue and there weren't many people hanging around afterwards, mind you it was January in Scotland so the temperature was about minus 5 and raining!! and we only had tshirts on, but when the guys did come out they couldn't have been nicer, each one of them took a turn to sign things and talk to us etc. Barry was probably the easiest to talk too and he stayed with us the longest, they are all great though. Hopefully you will get your chance soon :)