I got nailed (Birthday surprise)

• I got nailed (Birthday surprise)
    JeffTaormina

Ok so my crew went out for a drill yesterday.
    We have a few newer guys so my Chief gave them a little Q&A on some of the tools and hose stuff.

As we ended the drill he wanted me to show the newer guys some tricks in working with the hose.

Well In another thread I said my birthday was coming up.

Ok Ok so they turned the lines on me and nailed me with 2 hose lines! I was smart enough to grab the newst guy and use him as a deflector. It didn't help much but at least I took one of them with me!

That is a firefighter Birthday in a nut shell (I guess I should be glad I'm not a cop...a gun would hurt more then water!! LOL)

Submitted by JeffTaormina on
Forum category
Is pro
No

The visual on this is awesome!!

Talk about a surprise! :)

synneraboveall

Thu, 08/21/2008 - 11:52

[quote="lv2rokk"]The visual on this is awesome!!

Talk about a surprise! :)[/quote]

I agree!!!!

Jaster..I just pictured you and another going flying across a parking lot being sprayed but the hose...lmao!!!!!

OMG!!

LOVE THE PICS!!!

I want to come. I wish they did that here.

JeffTaormina

Thu, 08/21/2008 - 20:30

[quote="chelska"]I want to come. I wish they did that here.[/quote]

Those are from when a town or a crew gets a new truck they put it out at a huge BBQ to show off..... All the other towns and crews come by and shower the truck then it turns into a huge water fight (in good fun) then the foam trucks make huge piles of foam for the kids to play in.
We have bands and a DJ some times a local radio station will go live from it. It's $5 to $10 bucks for a mug and wrist band (You must be over 21)
and you can fill it up as many times as you want!!!!
The driver and any working crews can not drink.
I make sure I'm not working! When I hear of one. :lol: :P

We work hard and play even harder!!! 8) :P

JeffTaormina

Fri, 08/22/2008 - 15:27

At one point the trucks were sooo covered in foam you couldn't see them it looked like a huge pile of foam!

synneraboveall

Fri, 08/22/2008 - 23:11

just hope no body ran into it thinking it was a big pile of foam...lol

Ok so my crew went out for a drill yesterday.
We have a few newer guys so my Chief gave them a little Q&A on some of the tools and hose stuff.

As we ended the drill he wanted me to show the newer guys some tricks in working with the hose.

Well In another thread I said my birthday was coming up.

Ok Ok so they turned the lines on me and nailed me with 2 hose lines! I was smart enough to grab the newst guy and use him as a deflector. It didn't help much but at least I took one of them with me!

That is a firefighter Birthday in a nut shell (I guess I should be glad I'm not a cop...a gun would hurt more then water!! LOL)

comments

just hope no body ran into it thinking it was a big pile of foam...lol

At one point the trucks were sooo covered in foam you couldn't see them it looked like a huge pile of foam!

[quote="jaster"]

More Firefighter fun!!!......

[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j155/jasterbull/Foam.jpg[/img][/quote]

FOAM PARTY!!!!!! I love those kind of parties...cause it's kind of like taking a bath in public...lol

[quote="chelska"]I want to come. I wish they did that here.[/quote]

Those are from when a town or a crew gets a new truck they put it out at a huge BBQ to show off..... All the other towns and crews come by and shower the truck then it turns into a huge water fight (in good fun) then the foam trucks make huge piles of foam for the kids to play in.
We have bands and a DJ some times a local radio station will go live from it. It's $5 to $10 bucks for a mug and wrist band (You must be over 21)
and you can fill it up as many times as you want!!!!
The driver and any working crews can not drink.
I make sure I'm not working! When I hear of one. :lol: :P

We work hard and play even harder!!! 8) :P

I want to come. I wish they did that here.

OMG!!

LOVE THE PICS!!!

[quote="lv2rokk"]The visual on this is awesome!!

Talk about a surprise! :)[/quote]

I agree!!!!

Jaster..I just pictured you and another going flying across a parking lot being sprayed but the hose...lmao!!!!!

The visual on this is awesome!!

Talk about a surprise! :)