I got my dad listening to Shinedown!!!

• I got my dad listening to Shinedown!!!
    luvmy3

I feel so proud of him =) 61 and rocking to SOM.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 08:21

sweet music knows no ages he is living proof.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]sweet music knows no ages he is living proof.[/quote]

That is so true too.

d_eicholz

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 15:31

nice!!! i got my mom to listen to them a while ago. since then they've become her favorite band, shes gone to 3 of their concerts and met them twice! she was sooo mad in february. she was supposed to go with me to see them. we had a meet and greet and we had heard they had been playing her favorite song, simple man. but she hurt her back and couldnt go so i had to find someone else last second. but at least i was able to get a decent vid of simple man and send it to her. she said the whole night she was dong stuff around the house and blasting shinedown in her cd player

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 15:54

I got both my parents listening to Shinedown.... but the best part is that the place I learned about Shinedown is from grandpa :P

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 16:57

sorry to hear that your mom couldn't make it to the show derek but i'm glad she was in good company at home listening to shinedown on the cd player. and that is really cool that you were able to get her vid of simple man.

It was my b-day recently (hence the whole CoM tix as the gift), and my mom asked us this weekend what Shinedown was like. So I started tell her about it, and decided to just play her some of the songs. Her reaction was like "Yeah, they sound good. They remind me of Queen." I think that's a great compliment as Queen is one of the great rock bands of the ages.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:19

definately queen was awesome that is a great compliment.

ShinedownChica

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:22

my boyfriend's dad said they sounded like metallica..... i didnt hear that at all..... but i guess its a good thing...?

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:26

hmm not sure Sd sounds like metallica. i think that would be a compliment as well. not sure how to take that.

ShinedownChica

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:29

thats how i felt too.....

I feel so proud of him =) 61 and rocking to SOM.

comments

thats how i felt too.....

hmm not sure Sd sounds like metallica. i think that would be a compliment as well. not sure how to take that.

my boyfriend's dad said they sounded like metallica..... i didnt hear that at all..... but i guess its a good thing...?

definately queen was awesome that is a great compliment.

It was my b-day recently (hence the whole CoM tix as the gift), and my mom asked us this weekend what Shinedown was like. So I started tell her about it, and decided to just play her some of the songs. Her reaction was like "Yeah, they sound good. They remind me of Queen." I think that's a great compliment as Queen is one of the great rock bands of the ages.

sorry to hear that your mom couldn't make it to the show derek but i'm glad she was in good company at home listening to shinedown on the cd player. and that is really cool that you were able to get her vid of simple man.

I got both my parents listening to Shinedown.... but the best part is that the place I learned about Shinedown is from grandpa :P

nice!!! i got my mom to listen to them a while ago. since then they've become her favorite band, shes gone to 3 of their concerts and met them twice! she was sooo mad in february. she was supposed to go with me to see them. we had a meet and greet and we had heard they had been playing her favorite song, simple man. but she hurt her back and couldnt go so i had to find someone else last second. but at least i was able to get a decent vid of simple man and send it to her. she said the whole night she was dong stuff around the house and blasting shinedown in her cd player

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]sweet music knows no ages he is living proof.[/quote]

That is so true too.

sweet music knows no ages he is living proof.