I get my 'second chance'

• I get my 'second chance'
    khsd

to see Shinedown! The first time I had tickets to Rapid City and the entire concert was canceled due to the weather, that was a bad blizzard! Now I have another chance to see them in Bismarck, ND, in March... and I am THRILLED! It's still the Dakotas and it's still winter so I will be cautiously optimistic things will work out this time! So, I will be praying for decent weather to get to the great show that I know it will be.

Submitted by khsd on
Forum category
Is pro
No

and yeah, I would love to meet them, but I don't know how to go about it??? Any ideas?

landbyrd1

Sun, 01/11/2009 - 01:01

I met Shinedown in Clemson, SC just by standing outside after the show... they had barricades right before you get to their buses so I knew that I would at least get to see them! I have been to 38 concerts and Shinedown is the best I've ever seen (and thats out of Buckcherry, Daughtry, KISS, 3 Doors Down, Switchfoot... and plenty of others). They were the nicest band I have ever met and I have met most of the bands I have seen, Brent is awesome, my girlfriend and I had our pictures taken with him and the drummer, but here f'ing sister deleted the pictures off of our memory card!!!! I will make sure to see them again when they come back in March!

synneraboveall

Sun, 01/11/2009 - 16:51

[quote="khsd"]and yeah, I would love to meet them, but I don't know how to go about it??? Any ideas?[/quote]

Your best bet would be either getting to a show early or standing near the buses after the show!!!!

Well I Got A Candle.

Mon, 01/12/2009 - 06:43

i only met nick perri, the guy at the venue wouldnt let me sit there. Nick was the only one who came out and talked, i did see everyone though. I also chit chated with John Fred of BSC, but i got there at 4 hours earlier and i was the only one there for a good hour and a half.

synneraboveall

Mon, 01/12/2009 - 21:49

[quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="khsd"]and yeah, I would love to meet them, but I don't know how to go about it??? Any ideas?[/quote]

Your best bet would be either getting to a show early or standing near the buses after the show!!!![/quote]

How early? I know now that I have my full license I can drive myself to shows, ill go early and stay late when they come around me :)[/quote]

Me I always go about 8hrs or more early but that's just me!!!! lol And I have stayed as long as 6hrs after a show..only cause Brent took forever to come and he wanted me to wait till he came out before I left..LOL I wanted to hurt him..but I didn't cause I wuvs him!!!!!

Well I just ordered my ticket! WAHOOOO!!! Now I just have to hope for decent weather! :shock:

I havent met the guys either but from what everyone says they are kick ass! I hope you enjoy the show and I am hoping for good weather to here in NE.

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="khsd"]and yeah, I would love to meet them, but I don't know how to go about it??? Any ideas?[/quote]

Your best bet would be either getting to a show early or standing near the buses after the show!!!![/quote]

How early? I know now that I have my full license I can drive myself to shows, ill go early and stay late when they come around me :)[/quote]

Me I always go about 8hrs or more early but that's just me!!!! lol And I have stayed as long as 6hrs after a show..only cause Brent took forever to come and he wanted me to wait till he came out before I left..LOL I wanted to hurt him..but I didn't cause I wuvs him!!!!![/quote]

I'm too old to stand that long. I'm just happy if I can 'stand' through an entire concert anymore. ha!

[quote="zbulling"]I havent met the guys either but from what everyone says they are kick ass! I hope you enjoy the show and I am hoping for good weather to here in NE.[/quote]

Yup, I will hope for good weather for you, too! It's been an ugly winter up in the nothern states this year.

synneraboveall

Tue, 01/13/2009 - 21:26

[quote="khsd"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="khsd"]and yeah, I would love to meet them, but I don't know how to go about it??? Any ideas?[/quote]

Me I always go about 8hrs or more early but that's just me!!!! lol And I have stayed as long as 6hrs after a show..only cause Brent took forever to come and he wanted me to wait till he came out before I left..LOL I wanted to hurt him..but I didn't cause I wuvs him!!!!![/quote]

I'm too old to stand that long. I'm just happy if I can 'stand' through an entire concert anymore. ha![/quote]

Hahahaha...I usually sit before a show..LOL

I can see where I'm headed... from a rock and roll fan to being a rocking chair fan. HA! My kids just shake their heads at me whenever I want to go to another concert.

synneraboveall

Wed, 01/14/2009 - 22:04

[quote="khsd"]I can see where I'm headed... from a rock and roll fan to being a rocking chair fan. HA! My kids just shake their heads at me whenever I want to go to another concert.[/quote]

You can NEVER be to old to go to a rock show!!!!!

to see Shinedown! The first time I had tickets to Rapid City and the entire concert was canceled due to the weather, that was a bad blizzard! Now I have another chance to see them in Bismarck, ND, in March... and I am THRILLED! It's still the Dakotas and it's still winter so I will be cautiously optimistic things will work out this time! So, I will be praying for decent weather to get to the great show that I know it will be.

comments

[quote="khsd"]I can see where I'm headed... from a rock and roll fan to being a rocking chair fan. HA! My kids just shake their heads at me whenever I want to go to another concert.[/quote]

You can NEVER be to old to go to a rock show!!!!!

I can see where I'm headed... from a rock and roll fan to being a rocking chair fan. HA! My kids just shake their heads at me whenever I want to go to another concert.

[quote="khsd"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="khsd"]and yeah, I would love to meet them, but I don't know how to go about it??? Any ideas?[/quote]

I'm too old to stand that long. I'm just happy if I can 'stand' through an entire concert anymore. ha![/quote]

Hahahaha...I usually sit before a show..LOL

[quote="zbulling"]I havent met the guys either but from what everyone says they are kick ass! I hope you enjoy the show and I am hoping for good weather to here in NE.[/quote]

Yup, I will hope for good weather for you, too! It's been an ugly winter up in the nothern states this year.

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="khsd"]and yeah, I would love to meet them, but I don't know how to go about it??? Any ideas?[/quote]

I'm too old to stand that long. I'm just happy if I can 'stand' through an entire concert anymore. ha!

I havent met the guys either but from what everyone says they are kick ass! I hope you enjoy the show and I am hoping for good weather to here in NE.

Well I just ordered my ticket! WAHOOOO!!! Now I just have to hope for decent weather! :shock:

[quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="khsd"]and yeah, I would love to meet them, but I don't know how to go about it??? Any ideas?[/quote]

Me I always go about 8hrs or more early but that's just me!!!! lol And I have stayed as long as 6hrs after a show..only cause Brent took forever to come and he wanted me to wait till he came out before I left..LOL I wanted to hurt him..but I didn't cause I wuvs him!!!!!

i only met nick perri, the guy at the venue wouldnt let me sit there. Nick was the only one who came out and talked, i did see everyone though. I also chit chated with John Fred of BSC, but i got there at 4 hours earlier and i was the only one there for a good hour and a half.

[quote="khsd"]and yeah, I would love to meet them, but I don't know how to go about it??? Any ideas?[/quote]

Your best bet would be either getting to a show early or standing near the buses after the show!!!!

Shinedown the BEST in show and personality!!!

I met Shinedown in Clemson, SC just by standing outside after the show... they had barricades right before you get to their buses so I knew that I would at least get to see them! I have been to 38 concerts and Shinedown is the best I've ever seen (and thats out of Buckcherry, Daughtry, KISS, 3 Doors Down, Switchfoot... and plenty of others). They were the nicest band I have ever met and I have met most of the bands I have seen, Brent is awesome, my girlfriend and I had our pictures taken with him and the drummer, but here f'ing sister deleted the pictures off of our memory card!!!! I will make sure to see them again when they come back in March!

and yeah, I would love to meet them, but I don't know how to go about it??? Any ideas?