I Call Bull Shit

• I Call Bull Shit
    d_eicholz

wouldn't let people in to vote and wen i could get in to vote it wouldn't count them. our votes barely changed at all in the last hours of the poll which is wen it should've changed the most. Papa Roach was declared the winner and as far as i can tell Fuse is going to do nothing about it.

Submitted by d_eicholz on
Forum category
Is pro
No

BrAnDi_11

Mon, 11/16/2009 - 00:15

BS the site hasnt been right all week.

d_eicholz

Mon, 11/16/2009 - 00:16

also pretty sure since i live in the central time zone it said i still had 2 hours to vote which means til 12 but at 11(12EST) it changed to the next round already

BrAnDi_11

Mon, 11/16/2009 - 00:18

its all messed up! so not right we couldve easily beat them had the site been working.

d_eicholz

Mon, 11/16/2009 - 00:21

no kidding! i had been gone all week but had saved most of today for this. too bad it didn't natter since they couldn't get their shit together

BrAnDi_11

Mon, 11/16/2009 - 00:33

it still says 0 votes for everybody. :x o well nothin we can do its over :(

destiny453

Mon, 11/16/2009 - 04:19

That is shocking...the Fuse site was a total fucking joke!!!

I am sure Fuse does't care about the fans and how hard we worked to get the votes in. Bastards! Well, if the results stand I hope the guys give Papa Roach lots of shit about it on the tour! LOL!

I can't even get on there now to see the results! :evil:

ShinedownPete

Mon, 11/16/2009 - 09:19

Hey we all did the best we could and it is not our fault the website was down 90 % of time for most of us.

If you noticed Paramore's vote did not move much since the 2nd day and most of the votes went to Lady Gaga and Britney spears.
Even JZ was getting little vote's compared to last round.

It is what it is and it was fun when the site was working.

I think the band saw all the effort we put in to get them votes and that is what count's the most.

Great job everyone.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 11/16/2009 - 11:54

very well put plizano. we shouldn't get too upset over it. it was out of our control. everyone did the best they could to help this great band and we showed that when it mattered we can come together easily. i mean hey we beat Slipknot right. haha.

I agree with you both Plizano and Junkie! We showed a valiant effort for our Boyz and they knew it!! That's what it's all about, right!?

starsareforme

Mon, 11/16/2009 - 17:47

[color=indigo]It does suck that because of the site issues we didn't have a chance. But it is great how we all kept trying. The guys have to feel great knowing everyone tried so hard and cares so much about them.[/color]

I still can't get on it! I was just gonna nose around and see how the voting was going. Well, I guess this means we re-direct our attention to vote on VH-1!

starsareforme

Mon, 11/16/2009 - 19:57

[color=indigo]Think we can break VH1's site too? :lol: [/color]

Let's try! :wink:

destiny453

Tue, 11/17/2009 - 05:55

Yes....let's :)

Yes! Let's! :twisted:

starsareforme

Tue, 11/17/2009 - 19:07

:lol:

wouldn't let people in to vote and wen i could get in to vote it wouldn't count them. our votes barely changed at all in the last hours of the poll which is wen it should've changed the most. Papa Roach was declared the winner and as far as i can tell Fuse is going to do nothing about it.

comments

:lol:

Yes! Let's! :twisted:

Yes....let's :)

Let's try! :wink:

[color=indigo]Think we can break VH1's site too? :lol: [/color]

I still can't get on it! I was just gonna nose around and see how the voting was going. Well, I guess this means we re-direct our attention to vote on VH-1!

[color=indigo]It does suck that because of the site issues we didn't have a chance. But it is great how we all kept trying. The guys have to feel great knowing everyone tried so hard and cares so much about them.[/color]

I agree with you both Plizano and Junkie! We showed a valiant effort for our Boyz and they knew it!! That's what it's all about, right!?

very well put plizano. we shouldn't get too upset over it. it was out of our control. everyone did the best they could to help this great band and we showed that when it mattered we can come together easily. i mean hey we beat Slipknot right. haha.

Hey we all did the best we could and it is not our fault the website was down 90 % of time for most of us.

If you noticed Paramore's vote did not move much since the 2nd day and most of the votes went to Lady Gaga and Britney spears.
Even JZ was getting little vote's compared to last round.

It is what it is and it was fun when the site was working.

I think the band saw all the effort we put in to get them votes and that is what count's the most.

Great job everyone.

I am sure Fuse does't care about the fans and how hard we worked to get the votes in. Bastards! Well, if the results stand I hope the guys give Papa Roach lots of shit about it on the tour! LOL!

I can't even get on there now to see the results! :evil:

That is shocking...the Fuse site was a total fucking joke!!!

it still says 0 votes for everybody. :x o well nothin we can do its over :(

no kidding! i had been gone all week but had saved most of today for this. too bad it didn't natter since they couldn't get their shit together

its all messed up! so not right we couldve easily beat them had the site been working.

also pretty sure since i live in the central time zone it said i still had 2 hours to vote which means til 12 but at 11(12EST) it changed to the next round already

BS the site hasnt been right all week.