I bruised my hand

• I bruised my hand
    siouxI61

Last monday i bruised my hand between the car door :cry:
    It hurts like hell and it's very inconvenient to do things withj my left hand like handle the mouse :(

Okay done feeling sorry for myself :D

Submitted by siouxI61 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

inked4life

Sat, 06/12/2010 - 06:47

Ouch! Sending healing thoughts your way.

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 06/12/2010 - 09:07

that really stinks sorry to hear that rita. hope it gets better soon.

ShinedownChica

Sat, 06/12/2010 - 22:27

duuuude! get better cuz the fuckin sucks! i would know since im a frikkin clutz!

Thanks for the healing thoughts! :D

ShinedownChica

Sun, 06/13/2010 - 14:49

rita everyone loves you (but not in a creepy way) so of course were sending healing thoughts =)

Aawww thanks!!

ShinedownChica

Mon, 06/14/2010 - 08:12

any time rita! you know we all care about you!!!! =)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 06/14/2010 - 13:36

yup we do, definately not in the creepy way but in the way that the shinedown nation family does.

randomsunkist17

Mon, 06/14/2010 - 15:38

Would it make you feel better if you imagine the guys kissing it to make it feel better? Lol, would for me.

ShinedownChica

Mon, 06/14/2010 - 19:06

yeah rita! Shannons idea sounds very comforting! and if you wanna laugh at someone for being an idiot, i burnt my hand while trying to use the microwave cuz i was hungry while i was sposed to be sleeping lol and then i closed it in the fridge

[quote="randomsunkist17"]Would it make you feel better if you imagine the guys kissing it to make it feel better? Lol, would for me.[/quote]

LOL, yeah that might make it feel better :)

[quote="twilight123450"]yeah rita! Shannons idea sounds very comforting! and if you wanna laugh at someone for being an idiot, i burnt my hand while trying to use the microwave cuz i was hungry while i was sposed to be sleeping lol and then i closed it in the fridge[/quote]

Oh that sucks, hope it doesn't hurt too bad :( Sending healing thoughts to you now :D

ShinedownChica

Wed, 06/16/2010 - 23:00

hahaha thanks rita.... i mean shit hurts but i think i laugh at myself more than anything cuz im like the most accident prone person ever lol

Are you sure we're not related in some way? :P I have a lot of small accidents too. :D

ShinedownChica

Thu, 06/17/2010 - 21:45

hahaha maybe...? we need to figure out some complicated way that were related.... like i have a not cousin adopted sister cousin.... and yes thats one title lol and mine are usually sprains and dislocations and breaks and shit like that all the time haha

My accidents are usually not that serious, but mostly very inconvenient :D

ShinedownChica

Fri, 06/18/2010 - 22:03

mine are serious AND inconvenient lol... i took 8th grade finals left handed cuz i fucked up my shoulder muscles and had to wear a sling... i dunno how the teachers ever read that shit.....

Last monday i bruised my hand between the car door :cry:
It hurts like hell and it's very inconvenient to do things withj my left hand like handle the mouse :(

Okay done feeling sorry for myself :D

comments

mine are serious AND inconvenient lol... i took 8th grade finals left handed cuz i fucked up my shoulder muscles and had to wear a sling... i dunno how the teachers ever read that shit.....

My accidents are usually not that serious, but mostly very inconvenient :D

hahaha maybe...? we need to figure out some complicated way that were related.... like i have a not cousin adopted sister cousin.... and yes thats one title lol and mine are usually sprains and dislocations and breaks and shit like that all the time haha

Are you sure we're not related in some way? :P I have a lot of small accidents too. :D

hahaha thanks rita.... i mean shit hurts but i think i laugh at myself more than anything cuz im like the most accident prone person ever lol

[quote="twilight123450"]yeah rita! Shannons idea sounds very comforting! and if you wanna laugh at someone for being an idiot, i burnt my hand while trying to use the microwave cuz i was hungry while i was sposed to be sleeping lol and then i closed it in the fridge[/quote]

Oh that sucks, hope it doesn't hurt too bad :( Sending healing thoughts to you now :D

[quote="randomsunkist17"]Would it make you feel better if you imagine the guys kissing it to make it feel better? Lol, would for me.[/quote]

LOL, yeah that might make it feel better :)

yeah rita! Shannons idea sounds very comforting! and if you wanna laugh at someone for being an idiot, i burnt my hand while trying to use the microwave cuz i was hungry while i was sposed to be sleeping lol and then i closed it in the fridge

Would it make you feel better if you imagine the guys kissing it to make it feel better? Lol, would for me.

yup we do, definately not in the creepy way but in the way that the shinedown nation family does.

any time rita! you know we all care about you!!!! =)

Aawww thanks!!

rita everyone loves you (but not in a creepy way) so of course were sending healing thoughts =)

Thanks for the healing thoughts! :D

duuuude! get better cuz the fuckin sucks! i would know since im a frikkin clutz!

that really stinks sorry to hear that rita. hope it gets better soon.

Ouch! Sending healing thoughts your way.