how shinedown lyrics are part of me...

• how shinedown lyrics are part of me...
    Fonic_Hymnist

Im 16 and have been through a lot, probably not as much as some but ive connected my self to so many of the lyrics.

for about three years now ive noticed that im never all there or i am some one else completely i go by different names at different times and i found out that i have a multiple personality disorder. the lyrics "Decide which voice in your head you can keep alive" aplie to me at almost every turn my life takes.

Recently this past summer i had a nephew born on july first and two weeks later my girlfirend held through knowing he had died the lyrics she had kept repeating to me we "send a message to the unborn child, keep your eyes open for a while."

my step father and i have never got along and i wanna say mostly because of him i used to use my self as a cutting bord and my sister in law heard sin with a grin and pointed out how much it reminded her of him and the way he was toward me

the way i used to isolate myself reminds me of Cyanide sweettooth but not any more.

The song breaking inside is another that makes me look at my self at far to many point of my life ife ive felt broken and useless or shunned becuse of being lesbian or whatever you want to call it.

wjen i was young my family life was not good for a chiold and looking back on it i think of sound of madness and devour

now you know something about me

Submitted by Fonic_Hymnist on
Forum category
Is pro
No

It's amazing how this one band has touched so many of us in different ways, but the same in that we all connect to their music in one way or another. It can make a crappy day a little better, or it can be icing on the cake on a good day. Thanks for sharing that with us and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Fonic_Hymnist

Mon, 02/28/2011 - 17:51

it truly is, i forgot a couple the song whaat a shame is my granpa jack compleatly

and the sound on maddness is just life in general

and the song second chance. My grandpa that died my freshmen year use to tell me all the time that i'd get my second chnce and i didnt untill my parent pulled me away from most of my friends and my boyfriend the good bye that came from that gave me a second chance to reinvent my self.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 03/01/2011 - 09:23

thank you for sharing your story with us. this is a great place that was created by a great band. all of us make it a home in here. pull up a chair and stay for a while.

Fonic_Hymnist

Wed, 03/02/2011 - 20:20

deffinately a great place i fell very welcome here

Im 16 and have been through a lot, probably not as much as some but ive connected my self to so many of the lyrics.

for about three years now ive noticed that im never all there or i am some one else completely i go by different names at different times and i found out that i have a multiple personality disorder. the lyrics "Decide which voice in your head you can keep alive" aplie to me at almost every turn my life takes.

Recently this past summer i had a nephew born on july first and two weeks later my girlfirend held through knowing he had died the lyrics she had kept repeating to me we "send a message to the unborn child, keep your eyes open for a while."

my step father and i have never got along and i wanna say mostly because of him i used to use my self as a cutting bord and my sister in law heard sin with a grin and pointed out how much it reminded her of him and the way he was toward me

the way i used to isolate myself reminds me of Cyanide sweettooth but not any more.

The song breaking inside is another that makes me look at my self at far to many point of my life ife ive felt broken and useless or shunned becuse of being lesbian or whatever you want to call it.

wjen i was young my family life was not good for a chiold and looking back on it i think of sound of madness and devour

now you know something about me

comments

deffinately a great place i fell very welcome here

thank you for sharing your story with us. this is a great place that was created by a great band. all of us make it a home in here. pull up a chair and stay for a while.

it truly is, i forgot a couple the song whaat a shame is my granpa jack compleatly

and the sound on maddness is just life in general

and the song second chance. My grandpa that died my freshmen year use to tell me all the time that i'd get my second chnce and i didnt untill my parent pulled me away from most of my friends and my boyfriend the good bye that came from that gave me a second chance to reinvent my self.

It's amazing how this one band has touched so many of us in different ways, but the same in that we all connect to their music in one way or another. It can make a crappy day a little better, or it can be icing on the cake on a good day. Thanks for sharing that with us and I hope you enjoy yourself here.