How is the Merch?

• How is the Merch?
    ryno3216

Was wondering how the Merchandise was for the shows to those that have already attended? Pricey? Worth buying a shirt?

Also, are they selling alcohol at the event? haha

Submitted by ryno3216 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

inked4life

Thu, 11/18/2010 - 02:37

I really hope that the affliction shirt is available at my venue. I wanted it but didn't get it because I had ordered it online on a site and never got it, got my money back so I really hope that it is there.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 11/19/2010 - 21:30

I think the affliction was $30 actually.... and everything was so cheap..... I actually bought 2 shirts & the keychain and then I got my friend a shirt for her birthday on my way out....

Everything was pretty cheap, and they had the affliction shirt, but only available in small. They actually had the buy a cd for a signing wristband after the show, which I didn't think they were doing.

inked4life

Sat, 11/20/2010 - 08:55

[quote="aromaine"]Everything was pretty cheap, and they had the affliction shirt, but only available in small. They actually had the buy a cd for a signing wristband after the show, which I didn't think they were doing.[/quote]

The cd signing thing might be only available at certain venues due to time constraints. At least that is what I am thinking. As for the affliction shirt, sucks they only have smalls left.

crazyquinn05

Mon, 11/22/2010 - 20:05

i bought the black n red sd hoody and bear's shirt, yes Bear has a shirt. im actually wearin it right now

callmeasaint

Mon, 12/06/2010 - 02:10

It's look like a firesale of COM merch but the bigger sizes are gone. $30 for the hoody was a steal but no XXL.

They have one tour shirt for the A&E at $25. $10 for the keychain was a good deal so I grabbed one.

Was wondering how the Merchandise was for the shows to those that have already attended? Pricey? Worth buying a shirt?

Also, are they selling alcohol at the event? haha

comments

It's look like a firesale of COM merch but the bigger sizes are gone. $30 for the hoody was a steal but no XXL.

They have one tour shirt for the A&E at $25. $10 for the keychain was a good deal so I grabbed one.

i bought the black n red sd hoody and bear's shirt, yes Bear has a shirt. im actually wearin it right now

[quote="aromaine"]Everything was pretty cheap, and they had the affliction shirt, but only available in small. They actually had the buy a cd for a signing wristband after the show, which I didn't think they were doing.[/quote]

The cd signing thing might be only available at certain venues due to time constraints. At least that is what I am thinking. As for the affliction shirt, sucks they only have smalls left.

Everything was pretty cheap, and they had the affliction shirt, but only available in small. They actually had the buy a cd for a signing wristband after the show, which I didn't think they were doing.

I think the affliction was $30 actually.... and everything was so cheap..... I actually bought 2 shirts & the keychain and then I got my friend a shirt for her birthday on my way out....

I really hope that the affliction shirt is available at my venue. I wanted it but didn't get it because I had ordered it online on a site and never got it, got my money back so I really hope that it is there.