how to get meet and greet

• how to get meet and greet
    bryansutter

im sorry if this has been answered many times, please excuse my ignorance. but i was just wondering how i could get a meet and greet with the guys. it would be a dream come true. thanks!

Submitted by bryansutter on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Tue, 07/15/2008 - 12:08

[quote="fenderguitars777"]Find their bus. Camp.[/quote]

Yeah what he said...only if you camped out by the bus..they might think your a stalker(like me..LOL j/k) and might call security..lol If you go early to a show..you might find some of the guys walking around outside or after a show...99% of the time the guys come out and meet with the fans..they LOVE doing that. Just after the show...go near the bus and you will get to meet them.

im sorry if this has been answered many times, please excuse my ignorance. but i was just wondering how i could get a meet and greet with the guys. it would be a dream come true. thanks!

comments

[quote="fenderguitars777"]Find their bus. Camp.[/quote]

Yeah what he said...only if you camped out by the bus..they might think your a stalker(like me..LOL j/k) and might call security..lol If you go early to a show..you might find some of the guys walking around outside or after a show...99% of the time the guys come out and meet with the fans..they LOVE doing that. Just after the show...go near the bus and you will get to meet them.