How exactly does the Live chat work?

• How exactly does the Live chat work?
    luvmy3

Okay so anyone who did the last live chat with Brent, I was not there for it and am not sure how to go about getting ot the chat with Zach and Barry tomorrow. Anyinfo on this would this would be much appericated.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Thanks for posting that Ray. it helped me a lot too. :D

All I did was to go to the main shinedown.com site. I then clicked on the link they had for the live stream. Now you can just watch it like that, but if you want to actually write something or ask questions, you need to sign into one of your social media accounts like Twitter or FB. I signed into my FB, and then was able to ask my questions. Since I knew I was missing today's session, I posted my questions on the site already.

Okay so anyone who did the last live chat with Brent, I was not there for it and am not sure how to go about getting ot the chat with Zach and Barry tomorrow. Anyinfo on this would this would be much appericated.

comments

All I did was to go to the main shinedown.com site. I then clicked on the link they had for the live stream. Now you can just watch it like that, but if you want to actually write something or ask questions, you need to sign into one of your social media accounts like Twitter or FB. I signed into my FB, and then was able to ask my questions. Since I knew I was missing today's session, I posted my questions on the site already.

Thanks for posting that Ray. it helped me a lot too. :D