How do I know if I was one of the first ten?

• How do I know if I was one of the first ten?
    spikenalabama

If I was one of the first ten members to get tickets from the pre-sale, how do they notify you? Are they even doing meet & greets for first ten pre-sale purchases?

Submitted by spikenalabama on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Check out the threads in the Frequently asked questions section, I think you will get some info there! Good Luck! :D

destiny453

Fri, 10/09/2009 - 20:53

I love the band and all but I wish the management or whatever would get there arses in gear and tell us about the meet and greets so we can make arrangements....a week before is really kinda no good to alot of people i.e ME!!!!

I so agree, i wanna know!!

destiny453

Sun, 10/11/2009 - 20:28

I feel ya on that siouxi i am trying to make plans but kinda cant because i don't know!!

spikenalabama

Mon, 10/12/2009 - 09:07

Well, my concert is this Friday and still no word so I guess I was not one of the lucky ones. :(

destiny453

Mon, 10/12/2009 - 09:30

Really??? I think they should still notify you even if you didn't win them....to stop us wondering! :(

spikenalabama

Mon, 10/12/2009 - 09:47

[quote="destiny453"]Really??? I think they should still notify you even if you didn't win them....to stop us wondering! :([/quote]

Wouldn't that b nice? :roll:

destiny453

Tue, 10/13/2009 - 04:53

yes very.....stupid promotions teams....i hope they read this! :roll:

scotlandbanff

Sat, 10/17/2009 - 19:04

is it first 10 tickets or first 10 pairs of tickets bought?

Cheers Ian(scotlandbanff)

destiny453

Mon, 10/19/2009 - 04:38

yes admin...clear this up!!! :lol:

scotlandbanff

Wed, 10/21/2009 - 06:52

hope its first 10 pairs of tickets then i'm in. Had to buy my tickets at one of those internet machines at airport as was flying to Dublin to see Metallica and the machine had the slowest connection ever took me over an hour to finally get tickets bought.

destiny453

Thu, 10/22/2009 - 16:19

Yo Ian where you been?? Are we meeting before the show??

scotlandbanff

Fri, 10/23/2009 - 16:09

Hey destiny will be down in plenty time before the show show just name the place and we can get the Scottish Shinedownnation pre gig meet up and Running. Take it will be somewhere closer to the Academy now that they have changed the venue again.

Not been online much lately. Finally got broadband set up at my flat so will be on alot more from now on. If you happen to know anybody who is looking for Trivium tickets for Inverness on 11th March send them my way as have 2 tickets for sale as now going to See Dave Matthews band that night.

Hey Ian, good to see you back :)

scotlandbanff

Fri, 10/23/2009 - 18:55

good to be back missed you all. What you all been up too? I'm really happy Dave Matthews bands are playing in Scotland 11th March be my first time seeing them got my tickets on their pre-sale. Saw Dave and tim Reynolds about 3 years ago.

Welcome back...where have you been?? :?

scotlandbanff

Fri, 10/23/2009 - 20:17

[quote="lorilee"]Welcome back...where have you been?? :?[/quote]

Hey there Lorilee. Hows things? Not really been anywhere just not been online much been working way too much. In fact actually at work just now but from Sunday morning i'm off for a week. So just going to chill most of week. So will be on here alot over the next week.

destiny453

Sun, 10/25/2009 - 05:35

Good to hear :) I'm going to email them about the meet and greets....since it's only like a week til we see them :)

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 10/25/2009 - 12:02

i would email and if they don't reply back within a day or two give them a call sometimes it takes a while for them to reply.

I emailed and sounded quite ticked off and got a swift reply..actually 2, one email and 1 phone call. Give it a try!! Good luck!

Ian, glad to have you back Dude! too much work= not much fun! :wink:

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 10/25/2009 - 14:48

wow i should've tried that lol. i hadn't heard info for my show when i was waiting for it in houston. so i emailed them and they didn't reply and 3 days had gone by so i called and got my answer. then a few days later i finally got a reply to my question. lol. but still they were very helpful when i called. answered on the first ring too.

Could anyone give me the email addy and the phone number?
Cause i would like to know too if i won a meet and greet.

If I was one of the first ten members to get tickets from the pre-sale, how do they notify you? Are they even doing meet & greets for first ten pre-sale purchases?

comments

well Rita i just emailed to this address : info@shinedownnation.com

Could anyone give me the email addy and the phone number?
Cause i would like to know too if i won a meet and greet.

wow i should've tried that lol. i hadn't heard info for my show when i was waiting for it in houston. so i emailed them and they didn't reply and 3 days had gone by so i called and got my answer. then a few days later i finally got a reply to my question. lol. but still they were very helpful when i called. answered on the first ring too.

I emailed and sounded quite ticked off and got a swift reply..actually 2, one email and 1 phone call. Give it a try!! Good luck!

Ian, glad to have you back Dude! too much work= not much fun! :wink:

i would email and if they don't reply back within a day or two give them a call sometimes it takes a while for them to reply.

Good to hear :) I'm going to email them about the meet and greets....since it's only like a week til we see them :)

[quote="lorilee"]Welcome back...where have you been?? :?[/quote]

Hey there Lorilee. Hows things? Not really been anywhere just not been online much been working way too much. In fact actually at work just now but from Sunday morning i'm off for a week. So just going to chill most of week. So will be on here alot over the next week.

Welcome back...where have you been?? :?

good to be back missed you all. What you all been up too? I'm really happy Dave Matthews bands are playing in Scotland 11th March be my first time seeing them got my tickets on their pre-sale. Saw Dave and tim Reynolds about 3 years ago.

Hey Ian, good to see you back :)

Hey destiny will be down in plenty time before the show show just name the place and we can get the Scottish Shinedownnation pre gig meet up and Running. Take it will be somewhere closer to the Academy now that they have changed the venue again.

Not been online much lately. Finally got broadband set up at my flat so will be on alot more from now on. If you happen to know anybody who is looking for Trivium tickets for Inverness on 11th March send them my way as have 2 tickets for sale as now going to See Dave Matthews band that night.

Yo Ian where you been?? Are we meeting before the show??

hope its first 10 pairs of tickets then i'm in. Had to buy my tickets at one of those internet machines at airport as was flying to Dublin to see Metallica and the machine had the slowest connection ever took me over an hour to finally get tickets bought.

yes admin...clear this up!!! :lol:

is it first 10 tickets or first 10 pairs of tickets bought?

yes very.....stupid promotions teams....i hope they read this! :roll:

[quote="destiny453"]Really??? I think they should still notify you even if you didn't win them....to stop us wondering! :([/quote]

Wouldn't that b nice? :roll:

Really??? I think they should still notify you even if you didn't win them....to stop us wondering! :(

Well, my concert is this Friday and still no word so I guess I was not one of the lucky ones. :(

I feel ya on that siouxi i am trying to make plans but kinda cant because i don't know!!

I so agree, i wanna know!!

I love the band and all but I wish the management or whatever would get there arses in gear and tell us about the meet and greets so we can make arrangements....a week before is really kinda no good to alot of people i.e ME!!!!

Check out the threads in the Frequently asked questions section, I think you will get some info there! Good Luck! :D