How about our pets?

• How about our pets?
    Mad_Mama

I remember that Shinedown band members (some anyway) have pets at home. Can't remember off the top of my head who has what, so I guess I have two questions!

First - what pets do the guys of Shinedown have (including illustrious and talented crew members!)?

Second - tell me about the non-human members of YOUR family!

We have a pretty cinnamon & white Siberian Husky named Kiska, a handsome and aloof Siamese named Fu Manchu, and a half dozen Rosy Barbs that started out as only two fish...cool! And some sort of algae-eater that lives under the octopus and only comes out at night!

Submitted by Mad_Mama on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Wed, 07/15/2009 - 06:51

Mine are pretty boring really, have a little black bitch called Tara and a cat called Mylo :) Used to have a tank full of amazing tropical fish but had to get rid of it...also had 3 hamsters...Misty, Chocolate and Tango (colour theme happening there!)

dalamar_2

Wed, 07/15/2009 - 12:00

I miss my cats.

I have none, unfortunately.

destiny453

Thu, 07/16/2009 - 05:24

My hamster was Misty, I just love that name :)
Such a cute pic 2 :D

dalamar_2

Thu, 07/16/2009 - 10:02

[quote="destiny453"]My hamster was Misty, I just love that name :)
Such a cute pic 2 :D[/quote]

Yeah, you can also guess that, from my other replies in other threads, my wheel's still spinning but my hamster's long dead...

I don't have any pets..I have children1 LOL!

We had fish, hermit crabs and frogs, but they all have since passed...*flush*

destiny453

Fri, 07/17/2009 - 04:49

I love hermit crabs, they are so cute :)

I have a pet Jaster!

:P :P :P

destiny453

Mon, 08/17/2009 - 18:23

Haha I like your style :) Jaster would be a cool pet :)

[quote="ladydivine10"]I have a pet Jaster!

:P :P :P[/quote]

I had a hard time house breaking him, but after a few wacks with the newspaper...he settled in! LOL :lol: Now he sits at my feet panting, and waiting for me to rub his belly!

destiny453

Tue, 08/18/2009 - 10:25

That is where the men should be....or under our thumbs! :lol:

[quote="destiny453"]That is where the men should be....or under our thumbs! :lol:[/quote]

LOL! Too funny!

destiny453

Tue, 08/18/2009 - 10:29

Ah but so true :) How are you today lady? I have just had my first driving lesson and survived! :)

I'm good...took me a few times to get mine..LOL! How are you?? Not much time to hang, but I wanted to say hello.

destiny453

Tue, 08/18/2009 - 10:32

Me either, gotta make Ross his dinner before he goes to see U2 in concert! Lol...I'm not too bad, absolutely full of the cold though, hope it's not this swine flu!! :(

Oh no feel better! Love U2~ what a great show that will be!

destiny453

Tue, 08/18/2009 - 10:36

Yeah I'm not going...ill!! :( and it is raining heavy here so don't want to make my cold worse. Plus there is also a big soccer game on at another stadium in Glasgow and U2 is playing the Scotland National Stadium so there will be around 200,000 extra people in Glasgow tonight!

WOW! Better get some rest! I'm heading out now..got a lot on my plate today...talk to you soon...feel better! Eat some chicken soup!

destiny453

Tue, 08/18/2009 - 10:41

I had some already ;) Ok talk later bye bye...enjoy your day :)

So cute siouxi! :D

Thanks, we're having so much fun with him.
He is so naughty :D

[quote="siouxi"]Thanks, we're having so much fun with him.
He is so naughty :D[/quote]

LOL! Yeah some pets have a tendency for that!

I have to put my handbags in a closet, cause he'll sleep in them. and the first day he peed in one of them. but it was an old one and i have too many handbags anyway. (at least according to my husband) :lol:

[quote="siouxi"]I have to put my handbags in a closet, cause he'll sleep in them. and the first day he peed in one of them. but it was an old one and i have too many handbags anyway. (at least according to my husband) :lol:[/quote]

LOL! That's funny!

He is so naughty :D[/quote]Beautiful kitty Siouxi, great markings!!I love cats, such relaxing pets.

destiny453

Sun, 08/23/2009 - 13:48

Oh your kitten is beautiful siouxi....I remember when my cat was that size 6 years ago! Lol...I think he is a devil cat...he's so naughty :)

I remember that Shinedown band members (some anyway) have pets at home. Can't remember off the top of my head who has what, so I guess I have two questions!

First - what pets do the guys of Shinedown have (including illustrious and talented crew members!)?

Second - tell me about the non-human members of YOUR family!

We have a pretty cinnamon & white Siberian Husky named Kiska, a handsome and aloof Siamese named Fu Manchu, and a half dozen Rosy Barbs that started out as only two fish...cool! And some sort of algae-eater that lives under the octopus and only comes out at night!

comments

Oh your kitten is beautiful siouxi....I remember when my cat was that size 6 years ago! Lol...I think he is a devil cat...he's so naughty :)

He is so naughty :D[/quote]Beautiful kitty Siouxi, great markings!!I love cats, such relaxing pets.

[quote="siouxi"]I have to put my handbags in a closet, cause he'll sleep in them. and the first day he peed in one of them. but it was an old one and i have too many handbags anyway. (at least according to my husband) :lol:[/quote]

LOL! That's funny!

I have to put my handbags in a closet, cause he'll sleep in them. and the first day he peed in one of them. but it was an old one and i have too many handbags anyway. (at least according to my husband) :lol:

He is so naughty :D[/quote]

LOL! Yeah some pets have a tendency for that!

Thanks, we're having so much fun with him.
He is so naughty :D

So cute siouxi! :D

I had some already ;) Ok talk later bye bye...enjoy your day :)

WOW! Better get some rest! I'm heading out now..got a lot on my plate today...talk to you soon...feel better! Eat some chicken soup!

Yeah I'm not going...ill!! :( and it is raining heavy here so don't want to make my cold worse. Plus there is also a big soccer game on at another stadium in Glasgow and U2 is playing the Scotland National Stadium so there will be around 200,000 extra people in Glasgow tonight!

Oh no feel better! Love U2~ what a great show that will be!

Me either, gotta make Ross his dinner before he goes to see U2 in concert! Lol...I'm not too bad, absolutely full of the cold though, hope it's not this swine flu!! :(

I'm good...took me a few times to get mine..LOL! How are you?? Not much time to hang, but I wanted to say hello.

Ah but so true :) How are you today lady? I have just had my first driving lesson and survived! :)

[quote="destiny453"]That is where the men should be....or under our thumbs! :lol:[/quote]

LOL! Too funny!

That is where the men should be....or under our thumbs! :lol:

[quote="ladydivine10"]I have a pet Jaster!

:P :P :P[/quote]

I had a hard time house breaking him, but after a few wacks with the newspaper...he settled in! LOL :lol: Now he sits at my feet panting, and waiting for me to rub his belly!

Haha I like your style :) Jaster would be a cool pet :)

I have a pet Jaster!

:P :P :P

I love hermit crabs, they are so cute :)

I don't have any pets..I have children1 LOL!

We had fish, hermit crabs and frogs, but they all have since passed...*flush*

[quote="destiny453"]My hamster was Misty, I just love that name :)
Such a cute pic 2 :D[/quote]

Yeah, you can also guess that, from my other replies in other threads, my wheel's still spinning but my hamster's long dead...

[quote="siouxi"]I have one cat at the moment, a turtle colored one, called Misty.
I used to have two, but Charly died a few weeks ago.
In 5 weeks i'll have another one. Here's a picture of my new kitten.

Meet, [b]Voodoo[/b]
Look at the cross on his back isn't that cute?
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/siouxi61/Pets/100_1339-1.jpg[/im…]

Awwwww!!

My hamster was Misty, I just love that name :)
Such a cute pic 2 :D

I have one cat at the moment, a turtle colored one, called Misty.
I used to have two, but Charly died a few weeks ago.
In 5 weeks i'll have another one. Here's a picture of my new kitten.

Meet, [b]Voodoo[/b]
Look at the cross on his back isn't that cute?
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/siouxi61/Pets/100_1339-1.jpg[/img]

I miss my cats.

I have none, unfortunately.

Mine are pretty boring really, have a little black bitch called Tara and a cat called Mylo :) Used to have a tank full of amazing tropical fish but had to get rid of it...also had 3 hamsters...Misty, Chocolate and Tango (colour theme happening there!)