Holding Onto Strings Better Left To Fray

• Holding Onto Strings Better Left To Fray
    jmiske13

comes out tomorrow!!!!! Any other huge Seether fans out there? It's been awhile since some new Seether. I'm really excited. I've been able to fight off the temptation to listen to the songs, except for Country Song, Roses, and I've heard Fur Cue and No Resolution live.

Submitted by jmiske13 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

It's funny, but in my mind I liken Seether to SD in that they are both "that band" that a lot of people like and know their songs, but don't necessarily know the band. Octane has been previewing the entire album all day long and from what I've caught, it's got some potential.

So since you've heard Country Song, what is your take? I know a lot of people really don't like it as a Seether song. Personally, I think it kicks ass and I love the guitar riff.

I'm liking Fur Cue and No Resolution (and Country Song)....Nothing else has really jumped out at me. Maybe that will change after a few more listens. Big Seether fan though! One of my favorite concerts was Seether/Shinedown/Flyleaf/Halestorm. I want to say it was the SnoCore tour?

d_eicholz

Thu, 05/26/2011 - 23:47

Really liking the album. Fur Cue and Tonight have been the ones that have stuck out to me.

My favorites are (not in order):
Fur Cue
No Resolution
Master of Disaster (probably my favorite)
Roses
Desire For Need
Forsaken

+1 for Effigy......that song has been stuck in my head all day.

Another +1 for "Yeah". I'm usually not one to latch onto a "bonus" track, but this has made it to my regular iTunes playlist rotation...

comes out tomorrow!!!!! Any other huge Seether fans out there? It's been awhile since some new Seether. I'm really excited. I've been able to fight off the temptation to listen to the songs, except for Country Song, Roses, and I've heard Fur Cue and No Resolution live.

comments

Another +1 for "Yeah". I'm usually not one to latch onto a "bonus" track, but this has made it to my regular iTunes playlist rotation...

+1 for Effigy......that song has been stuck in my head all day.

My favorites are (not in order):
Fur Cue
No Resolution
Master of Disaster (probably my favorite)
Roses
Desire For Need
Forsaken

Really liking the album. Fur Cue and Tonight have been the ones that have stuck out to me.

I'm liking Fur Cue and No Resolution (and Country Song)....Nothing else has really jumped out at me. Maybe that will change after a few more listens. Big Seether fan though! One of my favorite concerts was Seether/Shinedown/Flyleaf/Halestorm. I want to say it was the SnoCore tour?

It's funny, but in my mind I liken Seether to SD in that they are both "that band" that a lot of people like and know their songs, but don't necessarily know the band. Octane has been previewing the entire album all day long and from what I've caught, it's got some potential.

So since you've heard Country Song, what is your take? I know a lot of people really don't like it as a Seether song. Personally, I think it kicks ass and I love the guitar riff.