Hobbies

• Hobbies
    willdabeastfraz

Hobbies anyone? here are a few of mine...

Gaming (Xbox Live mostly)

Fishing

Music (i think we all might have this in common)

Hunting

Taking pictures

getting on a forum for Shinedown lol

so what do you like to do when you get off work? if you came home and have some free time, what would you do?

remember, idol hands are the devils playground... lol

Submitted by willdabeastfraz on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 05:27

I enjoy:

Swimming
Gigging
Watching horror/action movies
Taking photos (I have a major obession with this) :D
Spending time with my sisters as we all live aprt now
Bebo, Facebook, MSN :D

:D

JeffTaormina

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 08:31

Powerlifting: I used to compete I am now retired but still lift to keep what I gained
Comic books: I'm a huge Batman fan have been from when I was like 5 (42) now. I read the oldschool titles Batman, Superman, JLA...Etc. I have a room of just comic book and statues. I even have a Batman Begins and a Comic style Batman Suit.
Cigars and beer: I love to relax with an Excalibur and a Guinness!

willdabeastfraz

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 11:17

[quote="jaster"]Powerlifting: I used to compete I am now retired but still lift to keep what I gained
Comic books: I'm a huge Batman fan have been from when I was like 5 (42) now. I read the oldschool titles Batman, Superman, JLA...Etc. I have a room of just comic book and statues. I even have a Batman Begins and a Comic style Batman Suit.
Cigars and beer: I love to relax with an Excalibur and a Guinness![/quote]

i have a couple of friends that are bodybuilders... both of which have huge trophies from Spokane... it's nuts... one of them is actually from Hawaii...

i never really got into comic books... something about the paper makes me think i'm going to rip it.... lol

i love cigars and beer too... Guinness is my weakness... i just love the look of it when it's poured... the bubbles moving the wrong way... and then that dark taste that is creamy at the same time?? hell yeah...

destiny453

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 11:18

I really don't know how you guys can drink beer/lager...esp guinness! Lol I guess its mostly a guy thing though right? Lol :D :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 13:35

love to listen to music, myspace a little, facebook, have some beers guiness is good i love budweiser select and light. lifting weights is also fun but i don't body build. also logging onto the forums is always fun. and playing guitar.

destiny453

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 17:27

I also like to chill out with a drink to....mostly malibu and diet coke....yum I could just go one now after a hard shift at work...come join me guys :D

willdabeastfraz

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 18:17

lol, i just drank all my Malibu... crazy. but Malibu makes my stomach turn... i love the taste... but not the drunk...
where we going?

destiny453

Wed, 06/03/2009 - 06:29

Lol...I love it, it's the only alcohol that doesn't give me a hangover! I can't drink vodka no more cos I turn into this crazy lady! Lol...well when I was over in Seattle we went to this little bar down by Gig Harbour it was gorgeous, a million miles away from home :)

scotlandbanff

Wed, 06/03/2009 - 09:55

[quote="destiny453"]I also like to chill out with a drink to....mostly malibu and diet coke....yum I could just go one now after a hard shift at work...come join me guys :D[/quote]

Another Malibu DRINKER gf DRINKS THAT ALSO.

bACK TO THE sUBJECT hOBBIES

Gigging/ Travelling/ Snowboarding/ Mt biking/ Photography/ going to movies/ Gym(CARDION NOT WEIGHTS.

CHEERS iAN(SCOTLANDBANFF)

willdabeastfraz

Wed, 06/03/2009 - 17:24

[quote="scotlandbanff"][quote="destiny453"]I also like to chill out with a drink to....mostly malibu and diet coke....yum I could just go one now after a hard shift at work...come join me guys :D[/quote]

Gigging/ Travelling/ Snowboarding/ Mt biking/ Photography/ going to movies/ Gym(CARDION NOT WEIGHTS.

CHEERS iAN(SCOTLANDBANFF)[/quote]

what kind of movies do you like? and mountain biking? i didn't know they real mountains in Scotland... lol j/k but you should come to Washington State, the mountains here are killer...
thats one reason i love this state. it has everything, desert, rainforest, wetlands, plateau... it uncanny really...
where have you been travel-wise?

destiny453

Thu, 06/04/2009 - 06:19

Oh yes I love malibu :)...its my fave tipple :lol: where bouts in Scotland do you live again?...just when I see you like snowboarding etc? Im in Dumfries and Galloway, not many mountains but definately alot of hills and cycle trails :)

scotlandbanff

Thu, 06/04/2009 - 08:23

[quote="destiny453"]Oh yes I love malibu :)...its my fave tipple :lol: where bouts in Scotland do you live again?...just when I see you like snowboarding etc? Im in Dumfries and Galloway, not many mountains but definately alot of hills and cycle trails :)[/quote]

I'M from Banff on the north east coast originally. But live about 17 miles from Aberdeen now in a village called Oldmeldrum. Not done much snowboarding over here in Scotland in about the last 5 years or so. Been to Canada a couple times / USA many times/ France/ Switzerland/ Andorra/ Italy x4 and Austria x4. Try to get away a couple times a year but been 2 years since was away anywhere.

cheers Ian(scotlandbanff)

scotlandbanff

Thu, 06/04/2009 - 08:23

[quote="destiny453"]Oh yes I love malibu :)...its my fave tipple :lol: where bouts in Scotland do you live again?...just when I see you like snowboarding etc? Im in Dumfries and Galloway, not many mountains but definately alot of hills and cycle trails :)[/quote]

I'M from Banff on the north east coast originally. But live about 17 miles from Aberdeen now in a village called Oldmeldrum. Not done much snowboarding over here in Scotland in about the last 5 years or so. Been to Canada a couple times / USA many times/ France/ Switzerland/ Andorra/ Italy x4 and Austria x4. Try to get away a couple times a year but been 2 years since was away anywhere.

scotlandbanff

Thu, 06/04/2009 - 08:29

what kind of movies do you like? and mountain biking? i didn't know they real mountains in Scotland... lol j/k but you should come to Washington State, the mountains here are killer...
thats one reason i love this state. it has everything, desert, rainforest, wetlands, plateau... it uncanny really...
where have you been travel-wise?[/quote]

I love action movies and Horrors. Also love the old black and white movies of James Cagney. Angels with dirty faces and White heat etc are all time Classics. But i also enjoy a good comedy the gutter humur like Dun=mb and Dumber and American pie. Would love to go over to Washington state to do some mountain biking. HAVE A COUPLE BIKES a full susspension Kona mano mano and a hard tail Marin pine mountain they are both pretty old but have added better brakes suspension etc too them. We do have some great tracks here for Cross country and Downhill. Nevis range near Fort william is used as part of the Mountain biking world cup and couple years ago think world championships was held there.

JeffTaormina

Thu, 06/04/2009 - 08:44

[quote="destiny453"]Lol...I can't drink vodka no more cos I turn into this crazy lady! Lol :)[/quote]

I love crazy ladies they make the world worth while! :wink: :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 06/04/2009 - 09:20

lol. i forgot to mention i love downloading SD videos and adding them to my ipod.

dalamar_2

Thu, 06/04/2009 - 10:33

[quote="jaster"][quote="destiny453"]Lol...I can't drink vodka no more cos I turn into this crazy lady! Lol :)[/quote]

I love crazy ladies they make the world worth while! :wink: :lol:[/quote]

Amen!

My hobbies? Women, Women, Women, and Auchentoshen + Hoya de Monterrey Robusto combo, movies and Shinedown. Speaking of Women and movies, my all time favorite....

[quote]"Women! What could you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... they say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here"[/quote]

and...

[quote]"When in doubt: fuck!" [/quote]

Classics!

destiny453

Fri, 06/05/2009 - 09:20

Hehe....what are you guys like :roll: :lol: i don't mean crazy in a good way...lol...so i stick to the 'softer' spirits if there is such a thing

dalamar_2

Fri, 06/05/2009 - 10:20

[quote="destiny453"]Hehe....what are you guys like :roll: :lol: i don't mean crazy in a good way...lol...so i stick to the 'softer' spirits if there is such a thing[/quote]

Rofl...

Trust me.. we are... soft! *evil laughter*

JeffTaormina

Fri, 06/05/2009 - 15:51

LOL

Yeah I'm a big 260Lb teddy bear!

well I'm a musician I play blues tenor,alto, and soprano Saxophone and blues piano , I could post my youtube page if anyone is curious :P

I'm also a heavy gamer I do xbox live , ps3 online , and the mmorpg World of Warcraft.

I'm also a pretty heavy Anime Addict , I've prob seen over 100 anime series/movies .

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 06/07/2009 - 10:40

yeah sure that sounds like something i would like to listen too. i love rock music but i love listenin to different styles of music.

willdabeastfraz

Sun, 06/07/2009 - 23:49

[quote="jaster"]LOL

Yeah I'm a big 260Lb teddy bear![/quote]

with a Fireman's Axe!

My hobbies are Music of course, reading, street skating, sleeping, cooking,
going to rock concerts, yoga and bellydance.

I like any kind of booz except cognac. but my fave drinks are caiperinha and fine scottish single malt whiskey. :D

Hobbies... as in stuff I might do in my so-called "spare time"?

I guess my current fascination is with local rock music. I'm "helping" - or maybe "band-momming" would be a better term - with a couple local bands who are f'ng awesome. Getting better promo, gigs, etc.

We try to hit a show at least every two weeks or so... no lack of great rock bands around the Northwest, so lots to pick from!

dalamar_2

Mon, 06/08/2009 - 23:04

[quote="artemisfowl"]well I'm a musician I play blues tenor,alto, and soprano Saxophone and blues piano , I could post my youtube page if anyone is curious :P

I'm also a heavy gamer I do xbox live , ps3 online , and the mmorpg World of Warcraft..[/quote]

Are we brothers or something !?!

WoW= alexstrazsa, Alliance for 4 years... Now I just jam and play some Xbox360, waiting on The Old Republic to come out.

Hobbies...hmmm.....,listening to music, finding new music, and thoroughly enjoying music...Mothering my children, reading...God I sound boring! Think I better stop now. :wink:

destiny453

Wed, 06/10/2009 - 11:25

a teddy with an axe?! Lol...most random thing ever...hehe

[quote="destiny453"]a teddy with an axe?! Lol...most random thing ever...hehe[/quote]

The best of both worlds... :P

JeffTaormina

Thu, 06/11/2009 - 08:22

[quote="ladydivine10"][quote="destiny453"]a teddy with an axe?! Lol...most random thing ever...hehe[/quote]

The best of both worlds... :P[/quote]

I am far from the best of any world!

Hobbies anyone? here are a few of mine...

Gaming (Xbox Live mostly)

Fishing

Music (i think we all might have this in common)

Hunting

Taking pictures

getting on a forum for Shinedown lol

so what do you like to do when you get off work? if you came home and have some free time, what would you do?

remember, idol hands are the devils playground... lol

comments

Had enough of being thwarted…

Had enough of being thwarted by technical hitches? Then why not switch over to Tower. bet's https://tower.bet/slots/elf-quest website – renowned for its seamless functionality; here you'll be able get stuck into all your favourite slots without any annoying interruptions whatsoever! And as if things couldn't possibly get any better... remember those irresistible bonus incentivesawaiting unsuspecting newcomers just like yourself – guaranteedto ensure absolutely nothing stands between you and a truly flawless gaming experience!

MMA Love it, Purple belt in Brazilian Jui Jitsu and have been wrestling since Highschool, also just about any kind of sports or cars

I have a client who has a beautiful Scottish accent and he is a big Bo-Hunk!!Verry nice too!(that is how he says very!)

Oh that's great :) I have actually never been to Ireland yet even though it is only 2 hours away on the boat...or half hour flight! Lol...Think I'm going there for my hen weekend though. Yeah when I'm in the States everyone always wants me to talk so they can hear my accent :) I love it! Lol

My daughter went to the UK for 2 weeks when she was 12 and fell in love with Scotland and Ireland, wants to move over there someday and marry a lusty Scot! I taught her well!! Maybe I'll come too!! :wink:

You can't beat a malibu lorilee :) :) I like it with fresh orange too cos it means no hangover in the morning :) Oh I love travelling, even around my beautiful Scottish country, you could be in a city one minute then in the country the next. I like coming ot the US too, absolutely love gigging and yes...i like 'physical' stuff 2 haha :D

and now...back to hobbies...

Hey Destiny~I love Malibu and Diet coke also-specially w/ a wedge o lime!
As for hobbies: Love music, the louder the better! I read about 2-3 books a week, love series!Meeting new people, so I love a good message board. Traveling the U.S. what a beautiful country! I love anything that has to do with nature. I am also a very "physical" person- if you know what I mean. Wait! Is that a hobby? :twisted:

no i wouldnt risk it either. :)

exactly...
not worth the risk if you ask me

you could try, but you may damage valuable assests? lol

goodness... what would i use my toenails??? :lol:

the beast doesnt manscape? :twisted:

the answer is no... that would also be awkward...

me either. :P

me either. :P

I honestly don't have a clue.. :?

yeah i got that part. :) just wondering why we are talking bout that? Haha. I love this site its the most random ever!

[quote="destiny453"]Manscaping? :)[/quote]

trimming the wild brush down below...

Manscaping? :)

[quote="mad_mama"][quote="destiny453"]lol...watch u dont shave to far or u will be a bald beast haha[/quote]

Great segue to the next question - manscaping?[/quote]

LOL! good one..

[quote="destiny453"]lol...watch u dont shave to far or u will be a bald beast haha[/quote]

Great segue to the next question - manscaping?

yes it would a little. :P

[quote="destiny453"]lol...watch u dont shave to far or u will be a bald beast haha[/quote] :lol: :lol:
that would just be awkward... :lol: :lol:

lol...watch u dont shave to far or u will be a bald beast haha

yeah, that's what i do... i never pay for my hair cuts... i usually cut it myself... used to go bald, but now i shave it down to ~1/4"

That is lucky, my sister was training to be a hairdresser but gave it up after she made a huge disaster of my hair a while back! Lol

[quote="willdabeastfraz"][quote="destiny453"]oh yeah i love experimenting with it. :) its part of who you are, anyway i always make sure it looks good! ;)[/quote]
oh i can't see how it would look bad at all... :wink:

lady, does your friend cut your hair for free? that's awesome if she does... i hear it's, first of all, hard, and second, expensive to cut women's hair...
does she work at the salon with you?[/quote]

well, I used to get it for free, but she left the salon where I work and went next door! LOL! If she cuts it, I just give her a big tip, and if she does high lights, I pay for the product and give her a big tip as well. I've been lucky, my sister is a hairdresser as well, so I never really had to pay for my hair.

Guys are lucky...you can just shave it off if you want!

thanks! :) well its ridiculousy expensive in the UK but is silly people pay the prices. Lol.

[quote="destiny453"]oh yeah i love experimenting with it. :) its part of who you are, anyway i always make sure it looks good! ;)[/quote]
oh i can't see how it would look bad at all... :wink:

lady, does your friend cut your hair for free? that's awesome if she does... i hear it's, first of all, hard, and second, expensive to cut women's hair...
does she work at the salon with you?

oh yeah i love experimenting with it. :) its part of who you are, anyway i always make sure it looks good! ;)

[quote="destiny453"]Hmmm...well i was blonde, then brown, then red and black, then purple, now i have it black with electric blue highlights :) I love it....i would say Dark is best....not blonde :D[/quote]

I desperately need hi lights..and a hair cut....my friend that cuts my hair is on vacation..I hate bad hair days! I work in a salon, and have to wait! what's up with that?? LOL!

[quote="destiny453"]Hmmm...well i was blonde, then brown, then red and black, then purple, now i have it black with electric blue highlights :) I love it....i would say Dark is best....not blonde :D[/quote]
you play with your hair a lot... lol
not that that's a bad thing... as long as you like it, i like it

Hmmm...well i was blonde, then brown, then red and black, then purple, now i have it black with electric blue highlights :) I love it....i would say Dark is best....not blonde :D

[quote="destiny453"]Its true! Probably cos I used 2 be blonde hehe :)[/quote]
so is that slowly going away? i think the sun gets your brain easier or something... lol
i once bleached my hair blond and started running into shit... it was hell... but i think i had one of the best times of my life then... so...
balanced? you decide....

Its true! Probably cos I used 2 be blonde hehe :)

:wink: :lol: :lol: :P :P

Well you have succeeded...i am confused :lol: but that happens to me easily! :D

[quote="destiny453"]a teddy with an axe?! Lol...most random thing ever...hehe[/quote]
not random... he's a fireman... :wink:
but if you met me in person... you might actually say i am the most random person ever... i love confusing people... especially when i get in a smart groove.

[quote="jaster"][quote="ladydivine10"][quote="destiny453"]a teddy with an axe?! Lol...most random thing ever...hehe[/quote]

I am far from the best of any world![/quote]

No, just means you know when to be sweet, and when to be tough...

[quote="ladydivine10"][quote="destiny453"]a teddy with an axe?! Lol...most random thing ever...hehe[/quote]

I am far from the best of any world!

The best of both worlds... :P

a teddy with an axe?! Lol...most random thing ever...hehe

Hobbies...hmmm.....,listening to music, finding new music, and thoroughly enjoying music...Mothering my children, reading...God I sound boring! Think I better stop now. :wink:

[quote="artemisfowl"]well I'm a musician I play blues tenor,alto, and soprano Saxophone and blues piano , I could post my youtube page if anyone is curious :P

I'm also a heavy gamer I do xbox live , ps3 online , and the mmorpg World of Warcraft..[/quote]

Are we brothers or something !?!

WoW= alexstrazsa, Alliance for 4 years... Now I just jam and play some Xbox360, waiting on The Old Republic to come out.

Hobbies... as in stuff I might do in my so-called "spare time"?

I guess my current fascination is with local rock music. I'm "helping" - or maybe "band-momming" would be a better term - with a couple local bands who are f'ng awesome. Getting better promo, gigs, etc.

We try to hit a show at least every two weeks or so... no lack of great rock bands around the Northwest, so lots to pick from!

My hobbies are Music of course, reading, street skating, sleeping, cooking,
going to rock concerts, yoga and bellydance.

I like any kind of booz except cognac. but my fave drinks are caiperinha and fine scottish single malt whiskey. :D

[quote="jaster"]LOL

Yeah I'm a big 260Lb teddy bear![/quote]

with a Fireman's Axe!

yeah sure that sounds like something i would like to listen too. i love rock music but i love listenin to different styles of music.

well I'm a musician I play blues tenor,alto, and soprano Saxophone and blues piano , I could post my youtube page if anyone is curious :P

I'm also a heavy gamer I do xbox live , ps3 online , and the mmorpg World of Warcraft.

I'm also a pretty heavy Anime Addict , I've prob seen over 100 anime series/movies .

LOL

Yeah I'm a big 260Lb teddy bear!

[quote="destiny453"]Hehe....what are you guys like :roll: :lol: i don't mean crazy in a good way...lol...so i stick to the 'softer' spirits if there is such a thing[/quote]

Rofl...

Trust me.. we are... soft! *evil laughter*

Hehe....what are you guys like :roll: :lol: i don't mean crazy in a good way...lol...so i stick to the 'softer' spirits if there is such a thing

[quote="jaster"][quote="destiny453"]Lol...I can't drink vodka no more cos I turn into this crazy lady! Lol :)[/quote]

I love crazy ladies they make the world worth while! :wink: :lol:[/quote]

Amen!

My hobbies? Women, Women, Women, and Auchentoshen + Hoya de Monterrey Robusto combo, movies and Shinedown. Speaking of Women and movies, my all time favorite....

[quote]"Women! What could you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... they say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here"[/quote]

and...

[quote]"When in doubt: fuck!" [/quote]

Classics!

lol. i forgot to mention i love downloading SD videos and adding them to my ipod.

[quote="destiny453"]Lol...I can't drink vodka no more cos I turn into this crazy lady! Lol :)[/quote]

I love crazy ladies they make the world worth while! :wink: :lol:

where have you been travel-wise?[/quote]

I love action movies and Horrors. Also love the old black and white movies of James Cagney. Angels with dirty faces and White heat etc are all time Classics. But i also enjoy a good comedy the gutter humur like Dun=mb and Dumber and American pie. Would love to go over to Washington state to do some mountain biking. HAVE A COUPLE BIKES a full susspension Kona mano mano and a hard tail Marin pine mountain they are both pretty old but have added better brakes suspension etc too them. We do have some great tracks here for Cross country and Downhill. Nevis range near Fort william is used as part of the Mountain biking world cup and couple years ago think world championships was held there.

Oh yes I love malibu :)...its my fave tipple :lol: where bouts in Scotland do you live again?...just when I see you like snowboarding etc? Im in Dumfries and Galloway, not many mountains but definately alot of hills and cycle trails :)

[quote="scotlandbanff"][quote="destiny453"]I also like to chill out with a drink to....mostly malibu and diet coke....yum I could just go one now after a hard shift at work...come join me guys :D[/quote]

CHEERS iAN(SCOTLANDBANFF)[/quote]

where have you been travel-wise?

[quote="destiny453"]I also like to chill out with a drink to....mostly malibu and diet coke....yum I could just go one now after a hard shift at work...come join me guys :D[/quote]

CHEERS iAN(SCOTLANDBANFF)

Lol...I love it, it's the only alcohol that doesn't give me a hangover! I can't drink vodka no more cos I turn into this crazy lady! Lol...well when I was over in Seattle we went to this little bar down by Gig Harbour it was gorgeous, a million miles away from home :)

lol, i just drank all my Malibu... crazy. but Malibu makes my stomach turn... i love the taste... but not the drunk...
where we going?

I also like to chill out with a drink to....mostly malibu and diet coke....yum I could just go one now after a hard shift at work...come join me guys :D

love to listen to music, myspace a little, facebook, have some beers guiness is good i love budweiser select and light. lifting weights is also fun but i don't body build. also logging onto the forums is always fun. and playing guitar.

I really don't know how you guys can drink beer/lager...esp guinness! Lol I guess its mostly a guy thing though right? Lol :D :lol:

[quote="jaster"]Powerlifting: I used to compete I am now retired but still lift to keep what I gained
Cigars and beer: I love to relax with an Excalibur and a Guinness![/quote]

i have a couple of friends that are bodybuilders... both of which have huge trophies from Spokane... it's nuts... one of them is actually from Hawaii...

i never really got into comic books... something about the paper makes me think i'm going to rip it.... lol

i love cigars and beer too... Guinness is my weakness... i just love the look of it when it's poured... the bubbles moving the wrong way... and then that dark taste that is creamy at the same time?? hell yeah...

Powerlifting: I used to compete I am now retired but still lift to keep what I gained
Cigars and beer: I love to relax with an Excalibur and a Guinness!

I enjoy:

Swimming
Gigging
Watching horror/action movies
Taking photos (I have a major obession with this) :D
Spending time with my sisters as we all live aprt now
Bebo, Facebook, MSN :D

:D