hey guys! NEED A FEW QUESTIONS ANSWERED!

• hey guys! NEED A FEW QUESTIONS ANSWERED!
    crazyquinn05

for some reason i wasnt able to log on the past few weeks n didnt know why, n just realized today that i should check my email to see if i had to do anything after renewing my account and for some strange reason my username is crazyquinn05 when it used to be crazyquinn03 i know its not a big deal but it was kind of frustrating not being able to get on here the past few weeks. i just wanted to let everyone know its still me not a crazyquinn wanna be lol.

[b]I have a QUESTION THAT NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED!!!!!!!!![/b]

okay so my mom n i need to buy tickets today for the chicago show cuz we tried weeks ago n wasnt sure which package to buy. can anyone please tell me what is the difference between silver, gold, and platinum. i also want to know if shinedown nation can buy meet and greets or have any special offers or anything like that.

lastly, would anyone happen to know if the chicago show will have a summer camp after? im pretty sure it depends on how the band feels but i was just checkin to see if there were any confirmed summer camps.

thanks guys! please let me know asap!

Submitted by crazyquinn05 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Aww man, I miss the crazyquinn action avatar!!

Ok, I will start by saying others probably have more info/opinions, but here's mine.

They all have various things like posters, laminates and things like that associated, but I don't remember exact details so here are just the main details:
Silver: early entry (~$50)
Gold: early entry and M&G (~$150)
Platinum: early entry, M&G, and signed PRS guitar ($1000)

Come to find out, you really have to choose between EE and M&G. The doors open at 4, EE is 330. The M&G is at 430, so you can choose to do EE but will lose your spot if you choose to meet the band. And the M&G will make you miss all of 10 years and possibly sevendust. However, if you have $20 and one of the first 200 people to buy a SoM CD at the merch booth, you get a wristband to M&G the band after the show. So if you want, it's cheaper to do the silver and the CD. However if you don't care about EE and just want the M&G go gold. If you really want a kickass guitar, then go platinum. You will probably receive the guitar at the show.

As for the summer camps, that's not really been anything. It might be the 200 CD M&G thing. Or some of the radio stations are having a BBQ after the show, but you have to win tix thru the station. It didn't materialize the way I think most of us were expecting. And so far, nothing really special for the SDN members.

But besides the snafu of the M&G timing, the shows have sounded like they've been awesome.

crazyquinn05

Tue, 07/27/2010 - 17:27

[quote="aromaine"]Aww man, I miss the crazyquinn action avatar!!

Ok, I will start by saying others probably have more info/opinions, but here's mine.

They all have various things like posters, laminates and things like that associated, but I don't remember exact details so here are just the main details:

Come to find out, you really have to choose between EE and M&G. The doors open at 4, EE is 330. The M&G is at 430, so you can choose to do EE but will lose your spot if you choose to meet the band. And the M&G will make you miss all of 10 years and possibly sevendust. However, if you have $20 and one of the first 200 people to buy a SoM CD at the merch booth, you get a wristband to M&G the band after the show. So if you want, it's cheaper to do the silver and the CD. However if you don't care about EE and just want the M&G go gold. If you really want a kickass guitar, then go platinum. You will probably receive the guitar at the show.

As for the summer camps, that's not really been anything. It might be the 200 CD M&G thing. Or some of the radio stations are having a BBQ after the show, but you have to win tix thru the station. It didn't materialize the way I think most of us were expecting. And so far, nothing really special for the SDN members.

But besides the snafu of the M&G timing, the shows have sounded like they've been awesome.[/quote]

thankss but now i have a new problem, i went to buy tix for the chicago show and there isnt options for silver gold or platinum and my mom wanted to buy me platinum n now we cant find it! ):

for some reason i wasnt able to log on the past few weeks n didnt know why, n just realized today that i should check my email to see if i had to do anything after renewing my account and for some strange reason my username is crazyquinn05 when it used to be crazyquinn03 i know its not a big deal but it was kind of frustrating not being able to get on here the past few weeks. i just wanted to let everyone know its still me not a crazyquinn wanna be lol.

[b]I have a QUESTION THAT NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED!!!!!!!!![/b]

okay so my mom n i need to buy tickets today for the chicago show cuz we tried weeks ago n wasnt sure which package to buy. can anyone please tell me what is the difference between silver, gold, and platinum. i also want to know if shinedown nation can buy meet and greets or have any special offers or anything like that.

lastly, would anyone happen to know if the chicago show will have a summer camp after? im pretty sure it depends on how the band feels but i was just checkin to see if there were any confirmed summer camps.

thanks guys! please let me know asap!

comments

[quote="aromaine"]Aww man, I miss the crazyquinn action avatar!!

But besides the snafu of the M&G timing, the shows have sounded like they've been awesome.[/quote]

thankss but now i have a new problem, i went to buy tix for the chicago show and there isnt options for silver gold or platinum and my mom wanted to buy me platinum n now we cant find it! ):

Aww man, I miss the crazyquinn action avatar!!

But besides the snafu of the M&G timing, the shows have sounded like they've been awesome.