Hey everyone....

• Hey everyone....
    shinersweetie_4300

I just wanted to let all of you know I will be moving to a bigger, nicer place on Sunday the 31st. So, I may not be on here for a week or so. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe memorial day. I also hope everyone is doing great. You guys are still like a dysfunctional loving shinedown family to me.

Submitted by shinersweetie_4300 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

dalamar_2

Mon, 05/25/2009 - 11:05

good move. have fun : )

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/25/2009 - 16:03

hey shinersweetie, just wanted to wish you the best in your move have a safe memorial day too. take care and be safe.

JeffTaormina

Tue, 05/26/2009 - 11:29

Bigger better place!!!
Party at your place!!!!!!

willdabeastfraz

Tue, 05/26/2009 - 12:19

[quote="jaster"]Bigger beeter place!!!
Party at your place!!!!!![/quote]
i'll bring the disco ball!

shinersweetie_4300

Wed, 05/27/2009 - 01:55

lol...yeah we are having a party at the end of next month...but Scott doesn't know it. I want to have a surprise birthday party for him in our new home.

destiny453

Fri, 05/29/2009 - 09:01

hey shinersweetie, just wanted to wish you the best in your move, Happy New Home :D

willdabeastfraz

Sat, 05/30/2009 - 00:32

what kind of house is it? nice location? was it just an upgrade or were you moving due to work purposes or something?
it's nice to see someone is moving up in this economy, everyone i hear of is getting Laid off... scares me a little

shinersweetie_4300

Sat, 05/30/2009 - 00:53

we are moving from a one bedroom apartment to a 2 bedroom double complete with a backyard. We have a 4 yr old little boy who needs his own room. Especially if he wants to have a brother or a sister.

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 05/30/2009 - 08:09

that's awesome goodluck moving on up. hope your family enjoys the bigger and better place.

shinersweetie_4300

Sat, 05/30/2009 - 11:55

thank you....i really love the new place.

I had never encountered moving companies before, and when the question of moving first arose, I was advised to contact company https://sqmoving.com/west-los-angeles-movers/ . I did not regret my choice at all, since these professionals saved me a lot of time and effort. Now I will keep their contact for a long time and will advise everyone I know if they need a similar company.

I just wanted to let all of you know I will be moving to a bigger, nicer place on Sunday the 31st. So, I may not be on here for a week or so. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe memorial day. I also hope everyone is doing great. You guys are still like a dysfunctional loving shinedown family to me.

comments

I had never encountered…

I had never encountered moving companies before, and when the question of moving first arose, I was advised to contact company https://sqmoving.com/west-los-angeles-movers/ . I did not regret my choice at all, since these professionals saved me a lot of time and effort. Now I will keep their contact for a long time and will advise everyone I know if they need a similar company.

thank you....i really love the new place.

that's awesome goodluck moving on up. hope your family enjoys the bigger and better place.

we are moving from a one bedroom apartment to a 2 bedroom double complete with a backyard. We have a 4 yr old little boy who needs his own room. Especially if he wants to have a brother or a sister.

what kind of house is it? nice location? was it just an upgrade or were you moving due to work purposes or something?
it's nice to see someone is moving up in this economy, everyone i hear of is getting Laid off... scares me a little

hey shinersweetie, just wanted to wish you the best in your move, Happy New Home :D

lol...yeah we are having a party at the end of next month...but Scott doesn't know it. I want to have a surprise birthday party for him in our new home.

[quote="jaster"]Bigger beeter place!!!
Party at your place!!!!!![/quote]
i'll bring the disco ball!

Bigger better place!!!
Party at your place!!!!!!

hey shinersweetie, just wanted to wish you the best in your move have a safe memorial day too. take care and be safe.

good move. have fun : )