HEY EVERYBODY!

• HEY EVERYBODY!
    crazyquinn03

wow! i have not been on here in a while due to the new shinedown.com for some reason i couldnt figure anything out so i just wanted to let every1 know i miss them and will be on here everyday now that i know what im doin! (:

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

dalamar_2

Wed, 06/30/2010 - 11:22

HAHA!

Yeah, took me a while to figure it out as well, Quinn.

welcome back, brother.

Yea I'm on this thing everyday and just figured out there is a discussion page on regular SD.com.I was wondering where all the comments were coming from.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 07/02/2010 - 09:37

yeah im usually on here every day too, but im on vacation in Florida, so it's a little difficult.... plus i been sick a lot so i just wanna sit on the damn couch... plus crutches... grrrrrr

Glad you found your way back to the darkside CrazyQuinn :wink:

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 07/03/2010 - 08:50

it's good to see you found your way back quinn. and kristen hope you feel better my friend.

wow! i have not been on here in a while due to the new shinedown.com for some reason i couldnt figure anything out so i just wanted to let every1 know i miss them and will be on here everyday now that i know what im doin! (:

comments

it's good to see you found your way back quinn. and kristen hope you feel better my friend.

Glad you found your way back to the darkside CrazyQuinn :wink:

yeah im usually on here every day too, but im on vacation in Florida, so it's a little difficult.... plus i been sick a lot so i just wanna sit on the damn couch... plus crutches... grrrrrr

Yea I'm on this thing everyday and just figured out there is a discussion page on regular SD.com.I was wondering where all the comments were coming from.

HAHA!

Yeah, took me a while to figure it out as well, Quinn.

welcome back, brother.