Her Name Is Alice Video

• Her Name Is Alice Video
    vivekradhakrishnan

really? no comments yet? what do you guys think??

Submitted by vivekradhakrishnan on
Forum category
Is pro
No

sdcomputers

Tue, 02/23/2010 - 19:02

The only Video ive seen is the one with Johhny Dep
ive just listened to the whole album and not that impressed with the rest of the tracks not what i expected

I was waiting to see the movie to see how the video stacked up. I mean, the song is F'n awesome, but I want to how the video compares to the whole movie.

Although I did like when it spelled out Alice. That was neat.

sdcomputers

Tue, 02/23/2010 - 19:20

The CD has nothing to do with the film
as far as im aware none of the Tracks are in the movie it a companion CD to the Movie

[quote="sdcomputers"]The CD has nothing to do with the film
as far as im aware none of the Tracks are in the movie it a companion CD to the Movie[/quote]

For the most part, that's probably a good thing.

And to clarify, I am waiting to see the movie before I pass judgement on the video.

sdcomputers

Tue, 02/23/2010 - 19:36

Im looking forward to seeing the Film looks good From the Trailers ive seen.

but i will wait and see as Trailers always have the best bits

sdcomputers

Wed, 02/24/2010 - 03:39

just a load of scrolling images from the film
not really what you would expect from an official vid
thought they would of had the band in it

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 02/24/2010 - 10:09

same here. i was waiting to see the band but it never happened. i jammed out to the song but the vid wasn't too impressive.

dalamar_2

Wed, 02/24/2010 - 12:03

Admin...

Well, I told you on FB: I still think the video sucks. :)

as I said there, it's a Burton / Disney movie, one would expect better animation, CGI and / or scenario for music videos.

As much as I agree with you that the focus must remain on the movie and not SD, I still think the purpose of a music video, in the context of a soundtrack,is to promote both the movie and the artists involved.

In my humble opinion, this video promotes neither adequately.

sdcomputers

Wed, 02/24/2010 - 13:27

Well said

AllAmericanDan1

Wed, 02/24/2010 - 21:01

Great song for what well be a shitty movie. Pretty much an unofficial threequel to Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. Should be called Chronicles of Alice in Narnia. As for the video, not really a video, just a collection of pictures from the movie synced to the song. As far as I'm concerned Shinedown wrote this song for the books and I'll ignore this movie ever existed.

really? no comments yet? what do you guys think??

comments

Great song for what well be a shitty movie. Pretty much an unofficial threequel to Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. Should be called Chronicles of Alice in Narnia. As for the video, not really a video, just a collection of pictures from the movie synced to the song. As far as I'm concerned Shinedown wrote this song for the books and I'll ignore this movie ever existed.

Well said

Admin...

Well, I told you on FB: I still think the video sucks. :)

as I said there, it's a Burton / Disney movie, one would expect better animation, CGI and / or scenario for music videos.

As much as I agree with you that the focus must remain on the movie and not SD, I still think the purpose of a music video, in the context of a soundtrack,is to promote both the movie and the artists involved.

In my humble opinion, this video promotes neither adequately.

same here. i was waiting to see the band but it never happened. i jammed out to the song but the vid wasn't too impressive.

just a load of scrolling images from the film
not really what you would expect from an official vid
thought they would of had the band in it

Im looking forward to seeing the Film looks good From the Trailers ive seen.

but i will wait and see as Trailers always have the best bits

[quote="sdcomputers"]The CD has nothing to do with the film
as far as im aware none of the Tracks are in the movie it a companion CD to the Movie[/quote]

For the most part, that's probably a good thing.

And to clarify, I am waiting to see the movie before I pass judgement on the video.

The CD has nothing to do with the film
as far as im aware none of the Tracks are in the movie it a companion CD to the Movie

I was waiting to see the movie to see how the video stacked up. I mean, the song is F'n awesome, but I want to how the video compares to the whole movie.

Although I did like when it spelled out Alice. That was neat.

The only Video ive seen is the one with Johhny Dep
ive just listened to the whole album and not that impressed with the rest of the tracks not what i expected