Help me understand...

• Help me understand...
    starsareforme

[color=indigo]From the local news "Upon returning home, ***** felt pain and noticed blood in her underarm area and realized she had been stabbed." Umm, how do you not notice something like this sooner? I be very confused now...

What on earth was the woman drinking, smoking or taking to NOT notice that she had been stabbed? :shock:

I'm not really trying to make fun of her but gee...[/color]

Submitted by starsareforme on
Forum category
Is pro
No

dalamar_2

Thu, 12/17/2009 - 10:22

Well... 3 things might have happened

1 - Some people are almost oblivious to pain, or highly tolerant. They will notice discomfort and the stinging, and not give it a second thought until they really feel the warm blood flow. However, that's highly unlikely, since the natural behaviour would be surprise at sudden sharp pain.

starsareforme

Thu, 12/17/2009 - 10:55

[color=indigo]HA![/color]

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 12/17/2009 - 17:00

maybe i had not heard about it all till now. i've been kinda living in my text books and laptop writing papers and studying for final exams. i'm just comiing out of my shell now lol. i've got one more test tomorrow so hopefully all this studying will pay off.

starsareforme

Thu, 12/17/2009 - 17:13

[color=indigo]I hope your studying pays off too! Hope you ace all the exams!!![/color]

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 12/17/2009 - 17:43

me too. me too. last one tomorrow morning at 10am and i'll be done for this semester lol.

starsareforme

Thu, 12/17/2009 - 20:28

[color=indigo]Sending you tons of luck! Larry took his last one for this semester yesterday. He figured out something that his math teacher didn't even know. I told him that deserves a 100 for the entire semester right there!

What are you going to school for? [/color]

dalamar_2

Fri, 12/18/2009 - 01:07

My guess is that he's schooling for cash and a better job.... but I've been known to be wrong.... from time to time.

Once I thought I failed but I was mistaken.

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 12/19/2009 - 10:20

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]Sending you tons of luck! Larry took his last one for this semester yesterday. He figured out something that his math teacher didn't even know. I told him that deserves a 100 for the entire semester right there!

What are you going to school for? [/color][/quote]
that's pretty cool for larry i hope he did get a 100. that's interesting to find something out that the teacher didn't even know. and they say they know more than the students lol. haha i'm a business management major. I want to be able to work in middle management some where when i graduate next may. thanks for the look my peeps i aced the exam and made a B for the course. haha. it's awesome.

dalamar_2

Sat, 12/19/2009 - 22:11

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"][quote="chell"][color=indigo]Sending you tons of luck! Larry took his last one for this semester yesterday. He figured out something that his math teacher didn't even know. I told him that deserves a 100 for the entire semester right there!

that's pretty cool for larry i hope he did get a 100. that's interesting to find something out that the teacher didn't even know. and they say they know more than the students lol. haha i'm a business management major. I want to be able to work in middle management some where when i graduate next may. thanks for the look my peeps i aced the exam and made a B for the course. haha. it's awesome.[/quote]

woot!

starsareforme

Sat, 12/19/2009 - 23:30

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"][quote="chell"][color=indigo]Sending you tons of luck! Larry took his last one for this semester yesterday. He figured out something that his math teacher didn't even know. I told him that deserves a 100 for the entire semester right there!

that's pretty cool for larry i hope he did get a 100. that's interesting to find something out that the teacher didn't even know. and they say they know more than the students lol. haha i'm a business management major. I want to be able to work in middle management some where when i graduate next may. thanks for the look my peeps i aced the exam and made a B for the course. haha. it's awesome.[/quote]

[color=indigo]Congrats!

What Larry figured out has something to do with prime numbers. His teacher said what her figured out is something that lots of people get their Master's Degrees for. :shock: I'm curious to see if the teacher runs with it on her own or gives him the credit.[/color]

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 12/20/2009 - 11:11

woot![/quote]

thanks dalamar. lots of studying went into preparing for that last exam.

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 12/20/2009 - 11:12

What Larry figured out has something to do with prime numbers. His teacher said what her figured out is something that lots of people get their Master's Degrees for. :shock: I'm curious to see if the teacher runs with it on her own or gives him the credit.[/color][/quote]

thanks again for the support. i hope she gives credit where its due and that she doesn't claim it all to herself.

Recently, we bought a business property in Dubai and got in touch with the best website broker. In our instance, they were really professional and advised us to select the ideal business option https://www.websiteclosers.com/ based on our requirements. They also assisted us throughout the entire transaction, saving us both time and money. We have been satisfied with their service and can highly recommend this firm.

A comparative analysis of blockchain development teams on the website led me to the conclusion that the team I discovered https://qit.software/what-is-web-5-0-what-makes-it-unique-qit/ possesses distinct advantages. Whether it's a more diversified skill set, a proven track record of successful projects, or a unique approach to problem-solving, this team stands out among its peers. This comparative edge makes them a compelling choice for those seeking excellence in blockchain development.

olivihar888@gm…

Sat, 01/06/2024 - 09:19

Step into a world of floral enchantment with https://myglobalflowers.com/international-flower-delivery . Their curated selection of exquisite blooms is designed to transform ordinary moments into extraordinary memories. With a commitment to freshness and a global reach for international flower delivery, MyGlobalFlowers ensures that your gestures of love and care transcend borders.

Discover the artistry in their floral arrangements, from the classic allure of roses to the vibrant charm of lilies. Each bloom is handpicked and expertly arranged to capture the essence of your emotions. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or simply expressing love, MyGlobalFlowers adds a touch of elegance to every bouquet.

The experience with MyGlobalFlowers is not just about flowers; it's about creating unforgettable moments. Explore their diverse floral options and let the language of flowers speak volumes in your heartfelt gestures. Trust the seamless service of MyGlobalFlowers to convey your sentiments globally and make every occasion a celebration of nature's beauty.

frederickgragg

Thu, 02/22/2024 - 02:33

Boost your confidence for the https://www.activedumpsnet.com/product-detail/220-1102.html exam with our meticulously crafted Practice Dumps Questions for 2024! Designed by industry experts, these practice questions are tailored to mirror the real exam environment, ensuring you're fully prepared to ace the certification. Dive into a comprehensive array of scenarios and challenges, covering all exam objectives, from operating systems to security and beyond. Our updated 2024 Practice Dumps Questions offer an immersive learning experience, allowing you to pinpoint areas for improvement and reinforce your knowledge effectively. With our carefully curated questions, you'll sharpen your skills, master key concepts, and approach the exam with unwavering confidence. Don't leave your success to chance—unlock your potential and conquer the CompTIA 220-1102 exam with ease. Get started today and pave the way to a rewarding IT career!

[color=indigo]From the local news "Upon returning home, ***** felt pain and noticed blood in her underarm area and realized she had been stabbed." Umm, how do you not notice something like this sooner? I be very confused now...

What on earth was the woman drinking, smoking or taking to NOT notice that she had been stabbed? :shock:

I'm not really trying to make fun of her but gee...[/color]

comments

Boost your confidence for…

Boost your confidence for the https://www.activedumpsnet.com/product-detail/220-1102.html exam with our meticulously crafted Practice Dumps Questions for 2024! Designed by industry experts, these practice questions are tailored to mirror the real exam environment, ensuring you're fully prepared to ace the certification. Dive into a comprehensive array of scenarios and challenges, covering all exam objectives, from operating systems to security and beyond. Our updated 2024 Practice Dumps Questions offer an immersive learning experience, allowing you to pinpoint areas for improvement and reinforce your knowledge effectively. With our carefully curated questions, you'll sharpen your skills, master key concepts, and approach the exam with unwavering confidence. Don't leave your success to chance—unlock your potential and conquer the CompTIA 220-1102 exam with ease. Get started today and pave the way to a rewarding IT career!

Step into a world of floral…

Step into a world of floral enchantment with https://myglobalflowers.com/international-flower-delivery . Their curated selection of exquisite blooms is designed to transform ordinary moments into extraordinary memories. With a commitment to freshness and a global reach for international flower delivery, MyGlobalFlowers ensures that your gestures of love and care transcend borders.

Discover the artistry in their floral arrangements, from the classic allure of roses to the vibrant charm of lilies. Each bloom is handpicked and expertly arranged to capture the essence of your emotions. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or simply expressing love, MyGlobalFlowers adds a touch of elegance to every bouquet.

The experience with MyGlobalFlowers is not just about flowers; it's about creating unforgettable moments. Explore their diverse floral options and let the language of flowers speak volumes in your heartfelt gestures. Trust the seamless service of MyGlobalFlowers to convey your sentiments globally and make every occasion a celebration of nature's beauty.

A comparative analysis of…

A comparative analysis of blockchain development teams on the website led me to the conclusion that the team I discovered https://qit.software/what-is-web-5-0-what-makes-it-unique-qit/ possesses distinct advantages. Whether it's a more diversified skill set, a proven track record of successful projects, or a unique approach to problem-solving, this team stands out among its peers. This comparative edge makes them a compelling choice for those seeking excellence in blockchain development.

Recently, we bought a…

Recently, we bought a business property in Dubai and got in touch with the best website broker. In our instance, they were really professional and advised us to select the ideal business option https://www.websiteclosers.com/ based on our requirements. They also assisted us throughout the entire transaction, saving us both time and money. We have been satisfied with their service and can highly recommend this firm.

What Larry figured out has something to do with prime numbers. His teacher said what her figured out is something that lots of people get their Master's Degrees for. :shock: I'm curious to see if the teacher runs with it on her own or gives him the credit.[/color][/quote]

thanks again for the support. i hope she gives credit where its due and that she doesn't claim it all to herself.

woot![/quote]

thanks dalamar. lots of studying went into preparing for that last exam.

[color=indigo]Congrats!

What Larry figured out has something to do with prime numbers. His teacher said what her figured out is something that lots of people get their Master's Degrees for. :shock: I'm curious to see if the teacher runs with it on her own or gives him the credit.[/color]

woot!

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]Sending you tons of luck! Larry took his last one for this semester yesterday. He figured out something that his math teacher didn't even know. I told him that deserves a 100 for the entire semester right there!

that's pretty cool for larry i hope he did get a 100. that's interesting to find something out that the teacher didn't even know. and they say they know more than the students lol. haha i'm a business management major. I want to be able to work in middle management some where when i graduate next may. thanks for the look my peeps i aced the exam and made a B for the course. haha. it's awesome.

My guess is that he's schooling for cash and a better job.... but I've been known to be wrong.... from time to time.

Once I thought I failed but I was mistaken.

[color=indigo]Sending you tons of luck! Larry took his last one for this semester yesterday. He figured out something that his math teacher didn't even know. I told him that deserves a 100 for the entire semester right there!

What are you going to school for? [/color]

me too. me too. last one tomorrow morning at 10am and i'll be done for this semester lol.

[color=indigo]I hope your studying pays off too! Hope you ace all the exams!!![/color]

maybe i had not heard about it all till now. i've been kinda living in my text books and laptop writing papers and studying for final exams. i'm just comiing out of my shell now lol. i've got one more test tomorrow so hopefully all this studying will pay off.

[color=indigo]HA![/color]

Well... 3 things might have happened

1 - Some people are almost oblivious to pain, or highly tolerant. They will notice discomfort and the stinging, and not give it a second thought until they really feel the warm blood flow. However, that's highly unlikely, since the natural behaviour would be surprise at sudden sharp pain.