help asap please?

• help asap please?
    ShinedownChica

can someone help me like soon?
    you guys know how to get files off of youtube and turn them into like mp3s right? cuz i dont and i really need something that i cant find......
    if i sent a link for a video, could someone email me a mp3 of the song?
    Please im frikkin desperate for this and have no one i can ask and my dads flipping on me for not knowing how to but refuses to help......

Submitted by ShinedownChica on
Forum category
Is pro
No

randomsunkist17

Sat, 08/14/2010 - 09:57

There's a program you can download for free where you can get MP3s off youtube. Just type in "Youtube Audio Downloader" or something like that in Google or any search engine and you should be able to find it. It's easy to use once you download it.

ShinedownChica

Sat, 08/14/2010 - 12:58

if i post a link, could you email me the mp3 please? im not allowed to download software onto the computer....

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 08/15/2010 - 10:27

i'll do it for ya, just send me the link. and i'll email your mp3 to you. email it to me. i believe you have my email already.

sdcomputers

Sun, 08/15/2010 - 19:23

Youtube updated there site a week or so ago so a lot of the download progs dont work the one i have has just been updated and now works fine

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 08/16/2010 - 12:27

i use a site called video2mp3.net no downloading needed you simply copy and paste the link from youtube on there and hit convert then once its done you download the song onto your pc in mp3 format. really fast and easy. I already did it for kristen and it's been emailed as well.

ShinedownChica

Mon, 08/16/2010 - 20:42

Thanks sooooo much Tony =) My dad is talking to me for the first time in a few days since he realized I really am prepared cuz I burned a cd with the song and sang it for when he walked in! You're the best!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 08/16/2010 - 21:18

ur welcome kristen. anything for family. it was a busy day at work but i squeezed in some time to hook you up with the song you needed for the wedding i hope all goes well.

ShinedownChica

Mon, 08/16/2010 - 22:05

thanks tony yoda! thats really nice of you to do that for me =)

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 08/17/2010 - 09:18

no problem chicken. :) goodluck on saturday.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 08/17/2010 - 18:12

Thanks for the support. And I forgot I told you that my brother called me that so I was like "Heyy zackie calls me that!.... Oh... wait... I told them that" lol im such a fuckin dip shit!

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 08/18/2010 - 09:34

nah your not, it's cool it had been a while that you told us that i just never forgot about it. and since you used my nickname i used yours lol. :)

ShinedownChica

Wed, 08/18/2010 - 20:19

haha i have so many nicknames i answer to almost anything tony yoda....

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 08/19/2010 - 11:18

well that's pretty cool.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 08/19/2010 - 12:00

my and my friend amber were at my friend adam's and his brother james walked in and was like "Dumb bitch" and me & amber both answered and he was tryin to get his brother.... so everyone laughed at us...

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 08/19/2010 - 12:14

lol thats a pretty harsh nickname. i wouldn't call you that.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 08/19/2010 - 17:48

he was talkin to his brother and we thought he was talkin to us... haha

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 08/19/2010 - 17:49

lol, it's still harsh none the less.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 08/19/2010 - 18:05

half the time we talk to each other like that but its just messin around

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 08/20/2010 - 13:15

ah i see, well if it's mutual i guess its alright for you all but i wouldn't be comfortable with that.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 08/20/2010 - 15:34

yeahh well my friends and family all talk like that to each other..... half the time i answer the phone like hey loser or what up fucker

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 08/20/2010 - 16:23

lol that's crazy, but to each his own.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 08/20/2010 - 16:28

haha were a lil different

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 08/20/2010 - 16:43

yup just a lil.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 08/20/2010 - 17:58

oh well.... i like being different, its fun =)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 08/23/2010 - 09:58

yup being the same as everyone else is really boring.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 08/24/2010 - 11:54

exactly =) being normal is overrated

And so we've come to the question: what's normal? :lol:

ShinedownChica

Tue, 08/24/2010 - 14:51

i dunno.... never sawed it :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 08/24/2010 - 14:54

[quote="siouxi"]And so we've come to the question: what's normal? :lol:[/quote]
i've only heard of it but i know it's not us and i don't want to know what it is because I love the way I am.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 08/24/2010 - 14:57

i dont think ive ever seen it either....

can someone help me like soon?
you guys know how to get files off of youtube and turn them into like mp3s right? cuz i dont and i really need something that i cant find......
if i sent a link for a video, could someone email me a mp3 of the song?
Please im frikkin desperate for this and have no one i can ask and my dads flipping on me for not knowing how to but refuses to help......

comments

i dont think ive ever seen it either....

[quote="siouxi"]And so we've come to the question: what's normal? :lol:[/quote]
i've only heard of it but i know it's not us and i don't want to know what it is because I love the way I am.

i dunno.... never sawed it :lol:

And so we've come to the question: what's normal? :lol:

exactly =) being normal is overrated

yup being the same as everyone else is really boring.

oh well.... i like being different, its fun =)

yup just a lil.

haha were a lil different

lol that's crazy, but to each his own.

yeahh well my friends and family all talk like that to each other..... half the time i answer the phone like hey loser or what up fucker

ah i see, well if it's mutual i guess its alright for you all but i wouldn't be comfortable with that.

half the time we talk to each other like that but its just messin around

lol, it's still harsh none the less.

he was talkin to his brother and we thought he was talkin to us... haha

lol thats a pretty harsh nickname. i wouldn't call you that.

my and my friend amber were at my friend adam's and his brother james walked in and was like "Dumb bitch" and me & amber both answered and he was tryin to get his brother.... so everyone laughed at us...

well that's pretty cool.

haha i have so many nicknames i answer to almost anything tony yoda....

nah your not, it's cool it had been a while that you told us that i just never forgot about it. and since you used my nickname i used yours lol. :)

Thanks for the support. And I forgot I told you that my brother called me that so I was like "Heyy zackie calls me that!.... Oh... wait... I told them that" lol im such a fuckin dip shit!

no problem chicken. :) goodluck on saturday.

thanks tony yoda! thats really nice of you to do that for me =)

ur welcome kristen. anything for family. it was a busy day at work but i squeezed in some time to hook you up with the song you needed for the wedding i hope all goes well.

Thanks sooooo much Tony =) My dad is talking to me for the first time in a few days since he realized I really am prepared cuz I burned a cd with the song and sang it for when he walked in! You're the best!

i use a site called video2mp3.net no downloading needed you simply copy and paste the link from youtube on there and hit convert then once its done you download the song onto your pc in mp3 format. really fast and easy. I already did it for kristen and it's been emailed as well.

Youtube updated there site a week or so ago so a lot of the download progs dont work the one i have has just been updated and now works fine

i'll do it for ya, just send me the link. and i'll email your mp3 to you. email it to me. i believe you have my email already.

if i post a link, could you email me the mp3 please? im not allowed to download software onto the computer....

There's a program you can download for free where you can get MP3s off youtube. Just type in "Youtube Audio Downloader" or something like that in Google or any search engine and you should be able to find it. It's easy to use once you download it.